South Carolina Republicans Introduce Resolution to Replace RINO Lindsey Graham

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
hope they do it...let him become a Democrat they can have the traitor......John McCain, take note... Hope you're next...
links in article at site

SNIP:

Posted by Jim Hoft on Thursday, August 8, 2013, 8:53 AM
Lindsey Graham
Enough is Enough

Republican leaders in Greenville County introduced a resolution this week to replace RINO Lindsey Graham as US Senator.
FitsNews reported:

Greenville County (S.C.) Republicans have introduced a resolution condemning liberal U.S. Sen. Lindsey Graham for acting in a manner ”fundamentally inconsistent with the principles of the South Carolina Republican Party.”

The resolution – introduced to a cheering crowd earlier this week at a GOP executive committee meeting – blasts Graham on a number of fronts, including his votes to confirm liberal, pro-Obamacare Supreme Court justices Sonia Sotomayor and Elena Kagan, his support of amnesty for illegal aliens and his backing of U.S. President Barack Obama’s “cap and trade” energy tax hike.

all of it here
South Carolina Republicans Introduce Resolution to Replace RINO Lindsey Graham | The Gateway Pundit

It's about time the GOP starting cleaning their house.. Next needs to be McCain and Rubio.. move on to Paul Ryan after that.. while they're at it, stick a fork in Bohner and throw him out too.

I think it's wonderful for the SC Republicans to so willingly want to give up the seniority that Graham has accrued. :D

do you libs have anything more than winning and a persons seniority for your elected Reprentives?

like principal's, honor etc..... you know, those things? Just because you sit back and allow all your politicians to do what the hell they want even if it means they end up in jail...doesn't mean Republicans have to follow...

I think it's wonderful for the SC Republicans to so willingly want to give up the seniority that Graham has accrued. :D

do you libs have anything more than winning and a persons seniority for your elected Reprentives?

Liberals.

Winning.

They'd probably agree with you.

I'd rather lose than keep a traitor to the people they Represent..
so if they are jumping for joy, that is the shallow in them

like principal's, honor etc..... you know, those things? Just because you sit back and allow all your politicians to do what the hell they want even if it means they end up in jail...doesn't mean Republicans have to follow...

No.. Libruls are Zombies.. They elect perverted weiners, Cigar daddys like Bubba, politicians like Jefferson who keeps stolen money in the freezer , Cackling Hilly who ordered troops to stand down while Americans were tortured and died.. and that's just their starting line-up. The Progressives are soo steeped in corruption, Al Capone would pass as TinkerBell today when compared to them.. Eric Holder= Blank Panther voter intimidation, gun running, lying under oath to Congress.. Obama lied his ass off about a video, leaked intel that cost the lives of our SEALS, executive priv on gun running in Mexico, soon to be Benghazi.. all the while Planned Parenthood props up monsters like Gosner.. A portrait of the American leftist.

Last edited:
I'd love to see a TeaTard run in South Carolina

You don't think it is of value to earn chairmanships of vital committees? Well then, no wonder people like you are losing......badly.

You don't think it is of value to earn chairmanships of vital committees? Well then, no wonder people like you are losing......badly.

I think it's absurd that they are granted by seniority instead of subject knowledge, I love it when people bitch about the system and then embrace it when they think it may benefit them.

hope they do it...let him become a Democrat they can have the traitor......John McCain, take note... Hope you're next...
links in article at site

SNIP:

Posted by Jim Hoft on Thursday, August 8, 2013, 8:53 AM
Lindsey Graham
Enough is Enough

Republican leaders in Greenville County introduced a resolution this week to replace RINO Lindsey Graham as US Senator.
FitsNews reported:

Greenville County (S.C.) Republicans have introduced a resolution condemning liberal U.S. Sen. Lindsey Graham for acting in a manner ”fundamentally inconsistent with the principles of the South Carolina Republican Party.”

The resolution – introduced to a cheering crowd earlier this week at a GOP executive committee meeting – blasts Graham on a number of fronts, including his votes to confirm liberal, pro-Obamacare Supreme Court justices Sonia Sotomayor and Elena Kagan, his support of amnesty for illegal aliens and his backing of U.S. President Barack Obama’s “cap and trade” energy tax hike.

all of it here
South Carolina Republicans Introduce Resolution to Replace RINO Lindsey Graham | The Gateway Pundit
Maybe this is why he's trying to impress you guys today. He needs to show he's no RINO. Today you guys love him right?

Forum List

Back