South Dakota governor: I believe in freedom and liberty.

SmokeALib

Platinum Member
Nov 8, 2013
Kansas City, Missouri
I love this woman. She is standing up to leftists, refusing to lock down her state.
"People have common sense."

I love this woman. She is standing up to leftists, refusing to lock down her state.
The Dakota Tar pits Governor.

Why do you say that the lock down is a "leftist" thing?

Here's our
Do you see any Democratic governors not locking down their states?

Here's our
Do you see any Republican governors locking down their states?

Love may be a bit strong, but the she has a state with 884,659 people and 1,858 cases of Covid-19, in a state with the 46th lowest population density in the country. Does not sound like it is out of control at this point, comparatively.. Hope it doesn't get that way. Wish my state had that many cases with that pop density. We have 7,842 cases with 166 dead and both numbers growing daily.

Here's our
Huh? It's obvious that lockdowns, ie population control, is leftist idealogy. Are you dense?

Here's our
Huh? It's obvious that lockdowns, ie population control, is leftist idealogy. Are you dense?
oh yea right...
mly0kpvyyot41.jpg

Here's our
So...no Republican governors have locked down their state?
Is that your final answer?

Show me a Democrat who isn't a control freak and I'll show you a deceased human who may have been of any or even NO party affiliation who now consistently votes Democrat. Those voters have no desire to control anyone because THEY are the controlled.

Democrats are EXTREME control freaks, this is their wet dream come true. They are so convinced of their own elitist superiority that they are convinced the masses should have no rights and submit to their iron fist rule. The last time a group of people like that got uppity we fire bombed their whole damn country.

Here's our
So...no Republican governors have locked down their state?
Is that your final answer?
That's not the question, or the subject of this thread.
But yes, Republican governors have reluctantly locked down their states. But this thread concerns about one who didn't.

She's the kind of person that scares the ever loving shit out of liberals! Imagine treating adults like adults!

Stupid shit government politicians are the last people I want making my life decisions for me, holy shit.
They do all of the time. Look at what the government politicians have tried to do to women and LGBTs for years. People like abbott in Texas make a habit of it. Pigpence is addicted to it.

She believes in the freedom and liberty to needlessly infect her family, and health care workers who have no choice but to treat her when she comes down with a highly contagious, life threatening virous.

She believes in the freedom and liberty to needlessly infect her family, and health care workers who have no choice but to treat her when she comes down with a highly contagious, life threatening virous.
If that happened

trump should show his support for her by going there this weekend and having a massive indoor rally.

Leave your masks at home, but bring your guns and plenty of ammo.

A whole 9 people now.

Forum List

Back