South Dakota governor: I believe in freedom and liberty.

I love this woman. She is standing up to leftists, refusing to lock down her state.
"People have common sense."

She believes in the freedom and liberty to needlessly infect her family, and health care workers who have no choice but to treat her when she comes down with a highly contagious, life threatening virous.

Please show me where in the Constitution it is stated "all rights enshrined within are void in case of a virus".

I have no problem with assholes killing themselves. They should simply be required to wear a document on their backs reading that they do not want to burden health care workers in the event that they contract the virus, so they are to be left where they fall in the even that they become infected.

Sweden did this.

Sweden isn't currently run by the most inept *adminstration* ever.
I don't think Obama had ever been to Sweden.
Immaterial. I'm talking about the *administration* that has badly botched the coronavirus response.

Barack Obama is not currently in office.

Or was that wishful thinking on your part?

I love this woman. She is standing up to leftists, refusing to lock down her state.

She believes in the freedom and liberty to needlessly infect her family, and health care workers who have no choice but to treat her when she comes down with a highly contagious, life threatening virous.

Please show me where in the Constitution it is stated "all rights enshrined within are void in case of a virus".

I have no problem with assholes killing themselves. They should simply be required to wear a document on their backs reading that they do not want to burden health care workers in the event that they contract the virus, so they are to be left where they fall in the even that they become infected.

But I thought healthcare was a human right?

Gosh it's fun dismantling inane leftist arguments.

Well, now, your hero, Trump disproved that, and now 12 million Americans have lost their employer provided health insurance, didn't they? And, the Right has all but totally dismantaled ACA, so there is no option except to have hospitals treat you for free. The result of that is that small, rural hospitals, like the one in my community is going belly up. Congratulations!

The Dakota Tar pits Governor.

Japan, south korea didn't lock their countries down.

Well, now, your hero, Trump disproved that, and now 12 million Americans have lost their employer provided health insurance, didn't they? And, the Right has all but totally dismantaled ACA, so there is no option except to have hospitals treat you for free. The result of that is that small, rural hospitals, like the one in my community is going belly up. Congratulations!

LOL. Keep moving those goalposts.

Well, to be perfectly honest, does anybody give a rat's ass about S. Dakota, anyway? Once you have made the obligatory trip to Mt. Rushmore, and the Black Hills, one has no reason to ever return. The only thing that S. Dakota has going for it is that it is better than N. Dakota.

[/QUOTE]

Silly me. I thought it was YOU who had made the mistake of bringing up the right to health care, which carries the baggage of what the Right has done to make it a total disaster in this country.

Last edited:

Silly me. I thought it was YOU who had made the mistake of bringing up the right to health care, which carries the baggage of what the Right has done to make it a total disaster in this country.
[/QUOTE]

I made no mistakes. I simply responded to your inane ramblings since you failed to address my original question to you.

Here's our
Why do you say that the lock down is a "leftist" thing?
Do you see any Democratic governors not locking down their states?
Do you see any Republican governors locking down their states?
Huh? It's obvious that lockdowns, ie population control, is leftist idealogy. Are you dense?
oh yea right...
mly0kpvyyot41.jpg
Picture 1 involves a person interacting with police. It's much easier to not start a fight with cops. Justice can be figured out after the fact.

Picture 2 - NO RIGHT TO BE HERE

Picture 3 - EVERY RIGHT TO BE HERE

So, you fail up and down.

I made no mistakes. I simply responded to your inane ramblings since you failed to address my original question to you.
[/QUOTE]

Way to backpeddle….. I don't blame you, though. There is absolutely nothing that the Right can say anymore about how we had the greatest health care system in the world, until Obama ruined it. Now, we have the world's only non-existent health care system, short of Yemen.

Way to backpeddle….. I don't blame you, though. There is absolutely nothing that the Right can say anymore about how we had the greatest health care system in the world, until Obama ruined it. Now, we have the world's only non-existent health care system, short of Yemen.
[/QUOTE]

I know man. People are just dying in the streets everywhere. What a shame.

Here's our
Huh? It's obvious that lockdowns, ie population control, is leftist idealogy. Are you dense?
oh yea right...
mly0kpvyyot41.jpg
Picture 1 involves a person interacting with police. It's much easier to not start a fight with cops. Justice can be figured out after the fact.

Stay at home orders is the law.

We wondered whether it’s accurate to call state stay-at-home orders "laws," and whether they conflict with freedoms of speech and assembly under the First Amendment. So we asked legal experts.

They agreed that while most fall under the heading of "proclamations" or "executive orders," they were issued under legal authority delegated by legislatures, meaning that have the same practical effect. The orders also would have a good chance of being deemed constitutional in court, they said.

Here's our
oh yea right...
mly0kpvyyot41.jpg

We wondered whether it’s accurate to call state stay-at-home orders "laws," and whether they conflict with freedoms of speech and assembly under the First Amendment. So we asked legal experts.

They agreed that while most fall under the heading of "proclamations" or "executive orders," they were issued under legal authority delegated by legislatures, meaning that have the same practical effect. The orders also would have a good chance of being deemed constitutional in court, they said.

Exactly which state legislature voted on this? Mine sure as fuck didn't. Your "legal experts" sure know a lot about hamburgers.

Here's our
oh yea right...
mly0kpvyyot41.jpg

Exactly which state legislature voted on this? Mine sure as fuck didn't. Your "legal experts" sure know a lot about hamburgers.
When conditions warrant, all states have mechanisms that allow government officials to declare a state of emergency, thereby activating authorities and resources that are unavailable in non-emergencies.

However, state legislature has a role to play also. Example Kansas.

[/QUOTE]

Well, now that you mention it, over 44,000 Americans (and climbing every day) are dead from the virus in the last 3 months, compared to 56,000 dead in Vietnam over a 16 year period.

Well, now that you mention it, over 44,000 Americans (and climbing every day) are dead from the virus in the last 3 months, compared to 56,000 dead in Vietnam over a 16 year period.
[/QUOTE]

Wow, that almost surpasses the 62,500 that die every 3 months from medical malpractice. Maybe we should shut down the economy while we deal with inept doctors.

Here's our
oh yea right...
mly0kpvyyot41.jpg

When conditions warrant, all states have mechanisms that allow government officials to declare a state of emergency, thereby activating authorities and resources that are unavailable in non-emergencies.

However, state legislature has a role to play also. Example Kansas.

There are no conditions in the Constitution that grant the government authority to subjugate it's populace. Period.

Forum List

Back