South Korean President: Trump deserves the Nobel

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
From someone who is actually and intimately involved in the situation. Credit where credit is due, I thought Trump was making things worse:

Trump Should Win Nobel Peace Prize, says South Korean President

Donald Trump should win the Nobel Peace Prize for helping to broker peace between North and South Korea, according to South Korean President Moon Jae-in. Relations between North and South have taken remarkable steps over the past two months, culminating in a historic summit between the country's two leaders at the border last week.

“President Trump should win the Nobel Peace Prize. What we need is only peace,” Moon told a cabinet meeting, according to an official who briefed media. Moon previously said Trump “deserves big credit for bringing about the inter-Korean talks. It could be a resulting work of the U.S.-led sanctions and pressure.”

Let's hope the good news on this issue continues. Right?

Meh, not really.

You don't get credit for fixing a problem you created.

So we are going to get back to exactly where we were in 2016... North Korea keeps its nukes and occassionally shakes down the west for aid.

Meh, not really.

So we are going to get back to exactly where we were in 2016... North Korea keeps its nukes and occassionally shakes down the west for aid.
/----/ Oh, NK was a Representative Republic and Trump turned it into a cutthroat Communist dictatorship?

From Bloomberg, and a writer who is no Trump fan:

A Nobel Prize for Trump and Kim Is No Joke

"So don’t count on me to scowl at the “normalization” of Trump and Kim. Peace is fragile. It’s also the ultimate achievement for a leader. Those who attain it are heroes, whatever else they are."

Last edited:

Meh, not really.

Wait now, have I missed a detail in the news or did they just not report it? Have they met and the outcome of that meeting released to the public?

If not, let us at least wait until after the highly anticipated meeting bears fruit. Let's also acknowledge, that officially the North Koreans have ended the armistice and even stepped foot in each others nations! This hasn't happened before.

From Bloomberg, and a writer who is no Trump fan:

A Nobel Prize for Trump and Kim Is No Joke

"So don’t count on me to scowl at the “normalization” of Trump and Kim. Peace is fragile. It’s also the ultimate achievement for a leader. Those who attain it are heroes, whatever else they are."
/----/ Bloomberg must not know that it it's against International Law to give any Nobel Prize to a Republican.

Meh, not really.

LOL Trump created no problem in NK. Trump simply stood his ground unlike the coward we had for the last 8 years. When little kim said he would nukes us, instead of dropping to his knees like barry would have, he stood his ground. In other words, you lie again.

Of course he does. The fact that he won't be given it, and Obama getting it for being black only proves how worthless it is.

If the peninsula goes to non-nuclear status with economic trade opening across the border, then Moon and Kim deserve the Nobel.

The only prize Trump deserves is that shit that comes in a box of Cracker Jacks......
s-l640.jpg
Trump take your pick :abgg2q.jpg:

From someone who is actually and intimately involved in the situation. Credit where credit is due, I thought Trump was making things worse:
Moon knows how to make Trump purr and is quite prepared to treat him like a pet.

Of course he does. The fact that he won't be given it, and Obama getting it for being black only proves how worthless it is.
Anyone who thinks that is a racist Cracker. But I repeat myself.

Everyone knows he was given it for not being Bush.

Meh, not really.

Wait now, have I missed a detail in the news or did they just not report it? Have they met and the outcome of that meeting released to the public?

If not, let us at least wait until after the highly anticipated meeting bears fruit. Let's also acknowledge, that officially the North Koreans have ended the armistice and even stepped foot in each others nations! This hasn't happened before.

Agreed.

And ironically, Kim is the type that would really benefit from such recognition. He definitely needs to get one too.

Not that he deserves it, but the ego stroking would actually contribute to peace.

Now THAT'S in the spirit of the Nobel Peace Prize. Actually contributing to peace DIRECTLY.

Looks like we're getting some Regressive support for the crazy fat kid.
88_zpsvwqhlsnf.gif~original

Last edited:

Forum List

Back