🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

South Park creators announce they're Republicans

Now, if they could be funny again, that would be an accomplishment. They stopped being all that funny years ago.

South Park is fairly balanced compared to the other TV shows on Comedy Central.
It's the only TV show on CC that dares to also ridicule the liberal sacred cow issues.
They have also gone after Trump.
All of the other TV Shows on CC are 100% left wing and lame.
South Park is actually very funny.

Last edited:
South Park is fairly balanced compared to the other TV shows on Comedy Central.
It's the only TV show on CC that dares to also ridicule the liberal sacred cow issues.
They have also gone after Trump.
All of the other TV Shows on CC are 100% left wing and lame.
South Park is actually very funny.
So is this show..
rick-and-morty---header-147026.jpg

They just said that 'cuz the new Roseanne show got 18 million viewers and Trump says it's because she voted for Trump.
Southpark is just looking for ratings.

They just said that 'cuz the new Roseanne show got 18 million viewers and Trump says it's because she voted for Trump.

That said it because they have been that way ever since the show started.

It pisses these Moon Bats off to no end because they wanted the boys all be Libtards like themselves.

"Die Hippy Die" was one of the best episodes they ever did.

Pretty obvious they aren't bed wetting parasite liberals if you've ever watched the show.

LOL... Do you REALLY BELIEVE THAT??

Have you ever watched the show?

Few things on TV skewer bed wetters like that show. I can't believe it stayed on Comedy Central after "Die Hippie Die" (one of the best episodes ever!!)

'South Park' Creators To Crowd: 'We're Republicans'

i knew it! they're libertarian republicans!
For me their handling of Canada and Canadians in general was the tip off. :lmao: Also, fart-sniffing liberals from the Bay Area CA. Oh, and their gaffs at transgenders. And their gaffs at LGBT. And their handling of "safe spaces" for liberals. Etc. Etc.

Their handling of spoof on conservatives is more dry and two dimensional. That's because when you attack pragmatism, it's difficult to spoof. But the further right you go, into lala land there, yeah, then more fodder. But the left, my goodness! Rich loam of fertile comedy in endless supply. For them the challenge isn't "what can we write about today?" with the left loons. It's "what should we weed out to make a top ten from which to choose from today?"

I seriously doubt they're worried about ratings. It's been the biggest show on Comedy Central, maybe aside from the Daily Show, for over 20 years. It ain't getting cancelled until Parker and Stone decide to stop making it.

They just said that 'cuz the new Roseanne show got 18 million viewers and Trump says it's because she voted for Trump. Southpark is just looking for ratings.
I seriously doubt they're worried about ratings. It's been the biggest show on Comedy Central, maybe aside from the Daily Show, for over 20 years. It ain't getting cancelled until Parker and Stone decide to stop making it.
Plus, this can't really be a surprise anyway.

They've made fun of PC about a zillion times, which is just delightful. If the nutters haven't shut them down yet, this won't do it.

They just said that 'cuz the new Roseanne show got 18 million viewers and Trump says it's because she voted for Trump. Southpark is just looking for ratings.
Plus, this can't really be a surprise anyway.

They've made fun of PC about a zillion times, which is just delightful. If the nutters haven't shut them down yet, this won't do it.

Except I don't know of a single liberal organization that has ever tried to censor them. It was always organizations like The Catholic League, and the Family Research Council.

Except I don't know of a single liberal organization that has ever tried to censor them. It was always organizations like The Catholic League, and the Family Research Council.

And the Muslims. Don't forget that episode of the Prophet Muhammed.

Forum List

Back