🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Southern Command Claims Terrorists Infiltrating Easily Through Southern Border

I'm sure they have been coming across the border for years.

Agents nab Pakistanis with terrorist connections crossing U.S. border

Muslim captured coming over southern U.S. border had ties to Taliban

These are just the few that they caught. One can only imagine how many they DIDN'T CATCH.

We have it on good authority that the number is 30 thousand. :lol:

Well that lets you know that there are 30 thousand out there who would have no problem killing your ass.

Jesus you are an idiot.

30,000 terrorists HERE in the U S? Oh My! That sounds super dangerous!

That's about 1 for every 7-11. HHMMMMmmm...?????? Do you see the connection? Every time I see a placard on the door of a mini mart saying "back in 5 minutes" I wonder...HHMMMmmm...??? What is that Mid Eastern REALLY up to?!

I agree that Jesus was an idiot.

Well you better hope there aren't 30 thousand here. I sure do. But there are some and everyone should be aware.

Oh wait. I forgot. You think all Muslims are peaceful and have no wish to hurt anyone. Never mind.

Really????? So of the 30000 refugees of countries of terrorist concern ALL 30000 where actual terrorists??? My my, those numbers make sense. So every single Syrian, Afghan, Pakistani, Iraqi is an actual terrorist. Glad we sorted that out. I just hope you get the ridiculousness of that statement.
Lol, when we have people sneaking into our country from these terrorist havens, the BEST asusmption to make is that all of them are terrorists, if one is trying to keep our nation safe.r.

How many have snuck into the United States illegally across the border?

You do know that pretty much every terrorist attack by a foreigner has been by those who came here legally- right?
  • Tourist visa's
  • Business visa's
  • Student visa's
Lets take it from the area of hysteria to practical application- and the first thing to do is look at the numbers- so how many undocumented aliens do we actually know have crossed the United State's land border?
And of equal importance what are the practical measures you think you'll be able to make to stop these people?

Which people? Potential terrorists? I actually am involved in a practical measure to stop terrorists from getting into our country. There are many, many potential routes into the United States- and since 9/11 the effort has been made to identify possible routes and strengthen our defenses against them.

But hey- I can offer as much as Trump does- I think we should be 'defensier' than we are now.....LOL
No I was actually talking about undocumented aliens. If you want to stop potential terrorist, then you'll first have to define, what a POTENTIAL terrorist is, then you have to find a way to legally be able to stop them, which in itself is probably unconstitutional. Are you in favor of not allowing citizens of certain countries access to the US. Let's say you simply want to stop terrorist from entering the country. This in itself has to be a major challenge. There are plenty of legal ways of entering the US and btw there are quite a few North-African second and third generation immigrants traveling on European Passports. My point is, rhetoric aside this is a humongous challenge and any politician who claims he has any, let alone an easy answer is simply lying.

My point is, rhetoric aside this is a humongous challenge and any politician who claims he has any, let alone an easy answer is simply lying.

That is simply not true. The terrorists are using known ways of sneaking into the country developed by human traffickers. Attack those known routes and we reduce our vulnerability by orders of magnitude.

One easy answer is to simply enforce the laws already on the books across the board and stop looking the other way when people call in a place that harbors illegals or employees them.

By aggressively patrolling our borders we can prevent them from crossing over back roads and undeveloped areas.

By aggressively fining and punishing employers of these criminal black market laborers, we reduce the demand for black market labor and reduce the draw and thus the inflow.

By protecting our human intel assets, and not putting their data on unsecured public email servers, we can get information on coming tactics and vulnerabilities.

By charging repeat illegal immigration criminals with felony charges and then putting them in work camps for a few years we can further dissuade these idiots.

Then looking at potential new ways of securing our borders, we can set up a database that uses facial recognition to ID everyone entering a US airport or sea port.

By executing terrorists immediately when caught as we did in WW2 and then burying them in religiously fouled unmarked graves, we further discourage the religious fanatics.

By torturing terrorists once caught and then executing them instead of imprisoning them we further discourage them and save ourselves the cost of feeding and housing them as well as getting some actionable intel.

A great many things can be done just using approaches right off the shelf that we know works.

Which people? Potential terrorists? I actually am involved in a practical measure to stop terrorists from getting into our country. There are many, many potential routes into the United States- and since 9/11 the effort has been made to identify possible routes and strengthen our defenses against them.
So in essence you are trying to plug all the leaks instead of turning off the magnets that are drawing in all the criminals sneaking into the country?

That level of incompetence is just typical of the Obama Regime.

LOL.

The magnets are of course the employers hiring illegals- I am all for turning off those magnets.

Why aren't you?

Let me guess- you think that the Wall will solve everything- no more illegals- terrorists will be stopped by the wall- that and a Trump hand wave- it will be HUGE!

The magnets are of course the employers hiring illegals- I am all for turning off those magnets.

And Obama letting unaccompanied "minors" come and stay.

I am all for turning off those magnets.

Me too.

Look, dammit. I want to know how the Southern Command estimates 300,000 migrants entered the US illegally last year and that 30,000 were from countries with terrorism. I truly do. If they counted them, why didn't they stop them? If they didn't see them, how do they come up with that number? That's all. Just a reasonable question everyone is studiously ignoring.

I want to know how the Southern Command estimates 300,000 migrants entered the US illegally last year and that 30,000 were from countries with terrorism.

If I had to guess, I'd say they intercepted a number of illegal aliens near the border.
They determined that the terror country illegals were 10% of that total.
Then they totally lowballed the estimate of illegals they didn't intercept and used the same 10%

So you are guessing about their guesses?

LOL

Yes. Can you do better?

I can guess that the 'report' in the article is a fabrication.

I agree. We had way more than 300,000 illegal aliens sneak in last year.

I agree- you have nothing but guesses.

Did I say that they were 'sealed up'?

The fact is that Conservatives suddenly discovered the issue when President Obama was elected- after years of President Bush not strengthening our southern border after 9/11.

The border is tighter under President Obama than it was under Bush. Of course it can be guarded better- and should be. In a real way- not Trump fantasy border protections.

Are more getting in or fewer?
Are we sending ones we catch into the interior of the US, or are we sending them back south?

The fact is that Conservatives suddenly discovered the issue when President Obama was elected

I discovered the issue well before Obama was elected.

So you are acknowledging that I never claimed that the borders were sealed up as you tried to imply.

The border is tighter under President Obama than it was under Bush. Of course it can be guarded better- and should be. In a real way- not Trump fantasy border protections

Number of U.S. Deportations
Year Total Number Deported
2014 315,943
2012 409,849
2012 409,849
2011 396,000
2010 400,000
2009 387,000
2008 358,000
2007 318,000
2006 280,000
2005 245,000
2004 240,000

The border is tighter under President Obama than it was under Bush.

That's not true.

More deportations
Fewer illegal immigrants
More border patrol agents

Not sure how else you can measure which is tighter.
None

More deportations
Fewer illegal immigrants

Both lies.

Prove it- I have given sources- you have given- well your fantasies

More deportations
Fewer illegal immigrants

None

The fact is that Conservatives suddenly discovered the issue when President Obama was elected- after years of President Bush not strengthening our southern border after 9/11.

The border is tighter under President Obama than it was under Bush. Of course it can be guarded better- and should be. In a real way- not Trump fantasy border protections.

Are more getting in or fewer?
Are we sending ones we catch into the interior of the US, or are we sending them back south?

The fact is that Conservatives suddenly discovered the issue when President Obama was elected

I discovered the issue well before Obama was elected.

So you are acknowledging that I never claimed that the borders were sealed up as you tried to imply.

The border is tighter under President Obama than it was under Bush. Of course it can be guarded better- and should be. In a real way- not Trump fantasy border protections

Number of U.S. Deportations
Year Total Number Deported
2014 315,943
2012 409,849
2012 409,849
2011 396,000
2010 400,000
2009 387,000
2008 358,000
2007 318,000
2006 280,000
2005 245,000
2004 240,000

The border is tighter under President Obama than it was under Bush.

That's not true.

More deportations
Fewer illegal immigrants

None

Fewer counted does equal actually fewer, doofus.

Feel free to provide some actual measurement to dispute my claim- mine are measurable

More deportations
Fewer illegal immigrants

None

Southern Command estimates 30,000 terrorists crossed intot he USa from MExico last year.

This is what happens when people put a 'community organizer inthe OVal Office instead of someone competent.

And Hillary is going to be Obama 2.0 so the problem will only continue to get worse if she is elected POTUS.

Southern Command Warns Sunni Extremists Infiltrating From South

Sunni extremists are infiltrating the United States with the help of alien smugglers in South America and are crossing U.S. borders with ease, according to a U.S. South Command intelligence report.

The Command’s J-2 intelligence directorate reported recently in internal channels that “special interest aliens” are working with a known alien smuggling network in Latin America to reach the United States. The smuggling network was not identified.

Army Col. Lisa A. Garcia, a Southcom spokeswoman, did not address the intelligence report directly but said Sunni terrorist infiltration is a security concern.

“Networks that specialize in smuggling individuals from regions of terrorist concern, mainly from the Afghanistan-Pakistan region, the Middle East, and East Africa, are indeed a concern for Southcom and other interagency security partners who support our country’s national security,” Garcia told theWashington Free Beacon.

“There are major hubs that serve as entry points into the region for migrants from those areas of concern attempting to enter the U.S. along our border with Mexico,” she said.

The infiltrators from terrorist states and unstable regions exploit vulnerabilities in commercial transportation systems and immigration enforcement agencies in some of the countries used for transit, Garcia said.

“In 2015, we saw a total of 331,000 migrants enter the southwestern border between the U.S. and Mexico, of that we estimate more than 30,000 of those were from countries of terrorist concern,” she said.
Thru Texas.

These are just the few that they caught. One can only imagine how many they DIDN'T CATCH.

Well that lets you know that there are 30 thousand out there who would have no problem killing your ass.

Jesus you are an idiot.

That's about 1 for every 7-11. HHMMMMmmm...?????? Do you see the connection? Every time I see a placard on the door of a mini mart saying "back in 5 minutes" I wonder...HHMMMmmm...??? What is that Mid Eastern REALLY up to?!

Oh wait. I forgot. You think all Muslims are peaceful and have no wish to hurt anyone. Never mind.

Oh wait I forgot. You think every illegal immigrant is a Muslim extremist terrorist who chose one of the harder ways to sneak into the United States.....

Jesus you are an idiot.

Oh wait I forgot. You think every illegal immigrant is a Muslim extremist terrorist who chose one of the harder ways to sneak into the United States.....

Nope. But I'm sure some have made it across our open borders with both Mexico and Canada.

What, you think none have? Do some research. I did.

Feel free to provide some actual measurement to dispute my claim- mine are measurable

More deportations
Fewer illegal immigrants

Yeah, head counts in Potemkin villages are always so persuasive....

None
By looking at the number of illegals still taking jobs?

By looking a the process itself? Go to the border and watch how many are ditching their ID and going to the border to claim asylum?

Really????? So of the 30000 refugees of countries of terrorist concern ALL 30000 where actual terrorists??? My my, those numbers make sense. So every single Syrian, Afghan, Pakistani, Iraqi is an actual terrorist. Glad we sorted that out. I just hope you get the ridiculousness of that statement.
Lol, when we have people sneaking into our country from these terrorist havens, the BEST asusmption to make is that all of them are terrorists, if one is trying to keep our nation safe.r.

How many have snuck into the United States illegally across the border?

You do know that pretty much every terrorist attack by a foreigner has been by those who came here legally- right?
  • Tourist visa's
  • Business visa's
  • Student visa's
Lets take it from the area of hysteria to practical application- and the first thing to do is look at the numbers- so how many undocumented aliens do we actually know have crossed the United State's land border?
And of equal importance what are the practical measures you think you'll be able to make to stop these people?

But hey- I can offer as much as Trump does- I think we should be 'defensier' than we are now.....LOL
No I was actually talking about undocumented aliens. If you want to stop potential terrorist, then you'll first have to define, what a POTENTIAL terrorist is, then you have to find a way to legally be able to stop them, which in itself is probably unconstitutional. Are you in favor of not allowing citizens of certain countries access to the US. Let's say you simply want to stop terrorist from entering the country. This in itself has to be a major challenge. There are plenty of legal ways of entering the US and btw there are quite a few North-African second and third generation immigrants traveling on European Passports. My point is, rhetoric aside this is a humongous challenge and any politician who claims he has any, let alone an easy answer is simply lying.

Well I agree that Trump's 'easy' answer is a lie.

The United States takes a layered approach to stopping potential terrorists from entering the United States. Clearly border security is part of the solution. Intelligence is a huge part of the approach, along with visa screenings, and there are other layers that I know of but don't really want to bring up here. Since 9/11 the United States- under both Bush and Obama- has tightened up defenses against terrorists- both internal and external- and some of those methods have been questionable if you are an American who believes that personal privacy is a right.

I am all for border security- and I am in favor of rational plans that want to end illegal immigration. The cynic in me does not see anyone on either side proposing serious proposals to end illegal immigration because both sides have reasons that they support it.

The GOP- and this includes Trump- have a lot of support from business's including agri-business- that hires heavily illegal immigrants.
The Democrats have a constituancy that is very sympathetic to illegal aliens.

Both sides- and yes- that includes Trump- use the issue to try to game voters.

Bipartisan efforts to deal with illegal immigration die in Congress because the extremists on both sides insist that no compromise is possible- so major or serious gets done.

Jesus you are an idiot.

Nope. But I'm sure some have made it across our open borders with both Mexico and Canada.

Well tell me how many have?

The only case I know of was a terrorist trying to come in from Canada, who was caught at the border.

Jesus you are an idiot.

The only case I know of was a terrorist trying to come in from Canada, who was caught at the border.

What a ridiculous question. No one knows how many have made it across but they have caught a few. Look it up. I did.

More deportations
Fewer illegal immigrants

Yeah, head counts in Potemkin villages are always so persuasive....

None
By looking at the number of illegals still taking jobs?

By looking a the process itself? Go to the border and watch how many are ditching their ID and going to the border to claim asylum?

So you have nothing but your 'gut feelings' to back your claims- while I have actual figures to back up my claims.

Seems like a typical discussion between us.

What a ridiculous question. No one knows how many have made it across but they have caught a few. Look it up. I did.

If you looked it up- then share.

I already did dumbass. Look it up yourself or go back to the beginning of the thread if you are to lazy.

Southern Command estimates 30,000 terrorists crossed intot he USa from MExico last year.

This is what happens when people put a 'community organizer inthe OVal Office instead of someone competent.

And Hillary is going to be Obama 2.0 so the problem will only continue to get worse if she is elected POTUS.

Southern Command Warns Sunni Extremists Infiltrating From South

Sunni extremists are infiltrating the United States with the help of alien smugglers in South America and are crossing U.S. borders with ease, according to a U.S. South Command intelligence report.

The Command’s J-2 intelligence directorate reported recently in internal channels that “special interest aliens” are working with a known alien smuggling network in Latin America to reach the United States. The smuggling network was not identified.

Army Col. Lisa A. Garcia, a Southcom spokeswoman, did not address the intelligence report directly but said Sunni terrorist infiltration is a security concern.

“Networks that specialize in smuggling individuals from regions of terrorist concern, mainly from the Afghanistan-Pakistan region, the Middle East, and East Africa, are indeed a concern for Southcom and other interagency security partners who support our country’s national security,” Garcia told theWashington Free Beacon.

“There are major hubs that serve as entry points into the region for migrants from those areas of concern attempting to enter the U.S. along our border with Mexico,” she said.

The infiltrators from terrorist states and unstable regions exploit vulnerabilities in commercial transportation systems and immigration enforcement agencies in some of the countries used for transit, Garcia said.

“In 2015, we saw a total of 331,000 migrants enter the southwestern border between the U.S. and Mexico, of that we estimate more than 30,000 of those were from countries of terrorist concern,” she said.
Thru Texas.

Texas is an interesting example of why this whole issue pisses me off.

Texas is a solid red state who pisses and moans about illegals crossing the border- but makes no effort to prevent illegals from dominating the construction industry in Texas.

And every person who buys an inexpensive new home in Texas is tacitly supporting illegal immigration even as they proclaim how much they are against those 'wetbacks'.

Texas Contractors Say Playing By The Rules Doesn't Pay

I already did dumbass. Look it up yourself or go back to the beginning of the thread if you are to lazy.

Okay- thanks- 3 in the last 2 years.

Caught by our border defenses.

Doing their job.

Okay- thanks- 3 in the last 2 years.

Caught by our border defenses.

Doing their job.

Yup. They are dong their jobs and I thank the Lord for that. But for everyone they catch how many do they not catch or even see?? That's the question.

Jesus you are an idiot.

Well you better hope there aren't 30 thousand here. I sure do. But there are some and everyone should be aware.

I do? Why would I think that? They believe in Muhammad and Islam. Stupid. Very stupid. Stupid people are the most dangerous people on earth.

Forum List

Back