🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Southern Command Claims Terrorists Infiltrating Easily Through Southern Border

I'm sure they have been coming across the border for years.

Agents nab Pakistanis with terrorist connections crossing U.S. border

Muslim captured coming over southern U.S. border had ties to Taliban

These are just the few that they caught. One can only imagine how many they DIDN'T CATCH.

We have it on good authority that the number is 30 thousand. :lol:

Well that lets you know that there are 30 thousand out there who would have no problem killing your ass.

Jesus you are an idiot.

30,000 terrorists HERE in the U S? Oh My! That sounds super dangerous!

That's about 1 for every 7-11. HHMMMMmmm...?????? Do you see the connection? Every time I see a placard on the door of a mini mart saying "back in 5 minutes" I wonder...HHMMMmmm...??? What is that Mid Eastern REALLY up to?!

I agree that Jesus was an idiot.

Well you better hope there aren't 30 thousand here. I sure do. But there are some and everyone should be aware.

Oh wait. I forgot. You think all Muslims are peaceful and have no wish to hurt anyone. Never mind.

I do? Why would I think that? They believe in Muhammad and Islam. Stupid. Very stupid. Stupid people are the most dangerous people on earth.

Well my apologies if you aren't a Muslim loving POS.

By looking at the number of illegals still taking jobs?

By looking a the process itself? Go to the border and watch how many are ditching their ID and going to the border to claim asylum?

So you have nothing but your 'gut feelings' to back your claims- while I have actual figures to back up my claims.

Seems like a typical discussion between us.
I dont think that quantifying the complaints to immigration authorities is quite the same thing as a 'gut feeling', dude.

By looking at the number of illegals still taking jobs?

By looking a the process itself? Go to the border and watch how many are ditching their ID and going to the border to claim asylum?

So you have nothing but your 'gut feelings' to back your claims- while I have actual figures to back up my claims.

Seems like a typical discussion between us.
I dont think that quantifying the complaints to immigration authorities is quite the same thing as a 'gut feeling', dude.

What have you quantified?

Forum List

Back