Southern cop shoots man running away in the back..

I've offered you twice to prove your claim about my fear of blacks. TWICE you've refused. Easy to see who is timid and runs like a coward.
Go back to sleep monkey. You know what would happen if the internet suddenly transported you next to me. :laugh:
Nothing, you would run like a scared little that you are.
We all know both you pink pig skinned monkeys together wouldnt be brave enough to look me in the eye. You would ten of you monkeys with guns before you would even give me a stern look.
laugh.gif
Keep dreaming ape.
Why would I dream ape? I'm Black and not a cave monkey like you are.
laugh.gif
No, you are a tree ape, retard.

I've offered you twice to prove your claim about my fear of blacks. TWICE you've refused. Easy to see who is timid and runs like a coward.
Go back to sleep monkey. You know what would happen if the internet suddenly transported you next to me. :laugh:
We all know both you pink pig skinned monkeys together wouldnt be brave enough to look me in the eye. You would ten of you monkeys with guns before you would even give me a stern look.
laugh.gif
Keep dreaming ape.
laugh.gif

You're not black. You're a greasy n*gger and there's a difference.

laugh.gif
Keep dreaming ape.
laugh.gif

Actually, the correct term is yard ape.

laugh.gif
Keep dreaming ape.
laugh.gif

Wow. Your true colors are shining through... Thank god for the anonimity of the internet..

We all know both you pink pig skinned monkeys together would be brave enough to look me in the eye. You would ten of you monkeys with guns before you would even give me a stern look.
laugh.gif

Since you head is up your ass, we wouldn't be able to see your eyes.

All I would need to do is say "boo" and you'd run faster than a black person during a watermelon shortage.
Typical that a monkey like you would say "boo". Thats why cowards like you dress up in white sheets. Funny how you always mentally give yourself away. Monkeys like you typically cant outsmart humans lilke me.

Don't own white sheets. Funny how I struck a nerve calling out how you'd move faster when there are less watermelons available than n*ggers that want them than you'd move for a job.

You're subhuman. It's the best you can do.
Sure you own white sheets. They may not be white anymore because you are so dirty from your fleas but they were white once upon a time. Funny how you think me loving watermelon is striking a nerve. You must have been deprived of your banana allotment today.
laugh.gif

Stupid citizens! Everyone can agree that the officer was in the wrong. In fact, he is in jail charged with murder. So what do the idiots do after the Chief of Police has a meeting to talk about the crime? The dumb-assed citizens start chanting " no justice, no peace". Are they so fucking stupid they don't realize justice is being served? The cop is in jail..charged with murder. I can't understand such stupidity from a group of people. When are they going to get an IQ over room temperature?

laugh.gif
Keep dreaming ape.
laugh.gif

Wow. Your true colors are shining through... Thank god for the anonimity of the internet..

My true color is white. How about yours?

laugh.gif
Keep dreaming ape.
laugh.gif

Oh I'm definitely Black. You on the other hand are a pink monkey.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Keep dreaming ape.
laugh.gif
Your a cave ape white monkey.

laugh.gif
Keep dreaming ape.
laugh.gif

Your true color is pinkish white. Red when a Black man slaps you.
laugh.gif

Stupid citizens! Everyone can agree that the officer was in the wrong. In fact, he is in jail charged with murder. So what do the idiots do after the Chief of Police has a meeting to talk about the crime? The dumb-assed citizens start chanting " no justice, no peace". Are they so fucking stupid they don't realize justice is being served? The cop is in jail..charged with murder. I can't understand such stupidity from a group of people. When are they going to get an IQ over room temperature?
Its obvious you dont get its not just this incident. When are you going to get more than a single digit IQ?

Keep dreaming ape.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Haven't met a n*gger yet with the guts to slap me including you.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Thats because you have learned to run and hide. You cave chimps are known for hiding.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Thats because you always run and hide. You cave chimps are known for hiding.
laugh.gif

Says the one that has now been offered 5x to prove his theory about my fear of blacks but is yet to show. Where are you hiding Buckwheat?

Its obvious you dont get its not just this incident. When are you going to get more than a single digit IQ?

Um...you idiots dont understand that law enforcement doesnt charge people just to be fair or because someones feelings are hurt.

EVERY detective is taught "Go where the evidence takes you, then see if it fits probable cause for a crime". No more no less.

SC cop (ex cop) there was obvious evidence.
NY Garner...a bit grey area.
Ferguson. ...no crime.

Like it or not...the system is working.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Says the one that has now been offered 5x to prove his theory about my fear of blacks but is yet to show. Where are you hiding Buckwheat?
Where are you hiding monkey? Come out and be a red monkey.
laugh.gif

When are you going to stop being the biggest dumbest racist here?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Cowardly ape.

When are you going to stop being the biggest dumbest racist here?
When are you and the rest of your monkey friends going to stop making monkey noise?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I'm not hiding. You're the one that said you wouldn't show.

Forum List

Back