Southern cop shoots man running away in the back..

Its obvious you dont get its not just this incident. When are you going to get more than a single digit IQ?
When are you going to stop being the biggest dumbest racist here?
When are you and the rest of your monkey friends going to stop making monkey noise?
When are you going to stop being the biggest retard here? Ape.
When are you going to stop being the biggest cave chimp on here? Monkey.

When are you going to stop being a n*gger?

The difference is that he's not afraid of the word, he owns it. When are you going to stop being so stupid? Shouldn't you own that?

Haven't met a n*gger yet with the guts to slap me including you.

Tough to do over the internet. You probably just meant that in a metaphorical sense.

Not when an offer has been made not involving the internet.
You never showed up. You claimed you had to work monkey. I knew you were faking after that.
laugh.gif

No offer was made to me.
Sure monkey. Practically no one believes that. You just punked out.
laugh.gif

Those of you that don't matter don't believe it.

Tough to do over the internet. You probably just meant that in a metaphorical sense.

You never showed up. You claimed you had to work monkey. I knew you were faking after that.
laugh.gif

No offer was made to me.
laugh.gif
No, no one believes you.

Your true color is pinkish white. Red when a Black man slaps you.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Actually I did and you weren't there.
Well which one was it? First you claimed there was no offer. Just got caught lying to hide your fear. You just knew that ass would get beat.
laugh.gif

When are you going to stop being the biggest dumbest racist here?
When are you and the rest of your monkey friends going to stop making monkey noise?

The difference is that he's not afraid of the word, he owns it. When are you going to stop being so stupid? Shouldn't you own that?

He shouldn't be afraid of it, he is one.

I can't stop doing something I haven't been doing.

laugh.gif

No offer was made to me.
laugh.gif
No, no one believes you.
As long as Conservatives knows I'm good you monkey.
laugh.gif

He did initially run from the officer. Still, no reason to shoot him in the back 8 times. That's fucked up.
Blacks need to stop running from our police officers. They are under the control of the police u til released. What is it about black men doing this? It's getting all too often. STOP!!!

That explains the need for eight shots to subdue the suspect.

laugh.gif

Well which one was it? First you claimed there was no offer. Just got caught lying to hide your fear. You just knew that ass would get beat.
laugh.gif

You couldn't beat your own ass.

You're doing it right now.

laugh.gif

No offer was made to me.
laugh.gif
No, no one believes you.
laugh.gif

No one that matters thinks you're good for anything but nothing. Got it. Good for nothing.

That is your worthless opinion.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Not into self mutilation. Just knocking out pink monkeys such as yourself if you ever got brave.
laugh.gif

That's a good point. Earlier I already heard a group yelling the inevitable "No-Justice-N-Peace-!!" cliche chant.
He's been arrested, and charged. The process will now move forward in the normal fashion. That's all that can be done at this point.

You DO know what the "normal fashion" is when it comes to convicting cops dont you?

I'm referring to the legal process. This being the system where we grant a charged individual their day in court.
Hopefully these people and you are not calling for the man to be dragged from his cell and lynched in the public square.

I asked you if you know what the normal fashion is when it comes to convicting cops?

Because you seem to believe that people should wait and see...but if you know what the "normal fashion" is we can predict it pretty easily

Regardless of outcomes in the past, this guy will still get his day to defend himself, and right now he's in jail and has been properly charged. That's the most we can do for now, unless you are calling for a new system that allows instantaneous punishments.

Well thats the only way you can avoid answering what the "normal fashion" is when it comes to killer cops. Ignore the past.

What is the "normal" fashion to you ? Cops NEVER getting convicted ? Not that it has anything to do with this case.

laugh.gif

No offer was made to me.
laugh.gif
No, no one believes you.
laugh.gif

No one that matters thinks you're good for anything but nothing. Got it. Good for nothing.
You dont matter monkey. I'm glad you know and understand that.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Not into self mutilation. Just knocking out pink monkeys such as yourself if you ever got brave.
laugh.gif

You're the one saying I feared you and have been offered 7x the chance to prove it. Sound like a pussy to me.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

You're the one saying I feared you and have been offered 7x the chance to prove it. Sound like a pussy to me.
How did you offer it? You already faked on the real deal. Youre safe on the internet.

That is your worthless opinion.

Well no, it's pretty obvious that you are a very stupid man.

No offer was made to me.
laugh.gif
No, no one believes you.
laugh.gif

Says the descendant of slaves. If your people were so good, how were white people you consider inferior able to hold you ancestors for so long?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

How did you offer it? You already faked on the real deal. Youre safe on the internet.

I offered the real deal. You said you didn't need to show to know I feared you. Big mouth with little balls that won't back up his claim.

laugh.gif
No, no one believes you.
laugh.gif

Says the descendant of slaves. If your people were so good, how were white people you consider inferior able to hold you ancestors for so long?
Monkeys are great at violence. Especially when they outnumber the people they enslave. Once they become aware the ratio is not 100 to 1 they become fearful like you when you punked out. Remember?

Forum List

Back