Southern cop shoots man running away in the back..

Why would I dream ape? I'm Black and not a cave monkey like you are.
laugh.gif

You're not black. You're a greasy n*gger and there's a difference.

Wow. Your true colors are shining through... Thank god for the anonimity of the internet..

My true color is white. How about yours?
Your true color is pinkish white. Red when a Black man slaps you.
laugh.gif

Haven't met a n*gger yet with the guts to slap me including you.

Tough to do over the internet. You probably just meant that in a metaphorical sense.

Stupid citizens! Everyone can agree that the officer was in the wrong. In fact, he is in jail charged with murder. So what do the idiots do after the Chief of Police has a meeting to talk about the crime? The dumb-assed citizens start chanting " no justice, no peace". Are they so fucking stupid they don't realize justice is being served? The cop is in jail..charged with murder. I can't understand such stupidity from a group of people. When are they going to get an IQ over room temperature?
Its obvious you dont get its not just this incident. When are you going to get more than a single digit IQ?
When are you going to stop being the biggest dumbest racist here?
When are you and the rest of your monkey friends going to stop making monkey noises?

Wow. Your true colors are shining through... Thank god for the anonimity of the internet..

laugh.gif

Tough to do over the internet. You probably just meant that in a metaphorical sense.

Not when an offer has been made not involving the internet.

Stupid citizens! Everyone can agree that the officer was in the wrong. In fact, he is in jail charged with murder. So what do the idiots do after the Chief of Police has a meeting to talk about the crime? The dumb-assed citizens start chanting " no justice, no peace". Are they so fucking stupid they don't realize justice is being served? The cop is in jail..charged with murder. I can't understand such stupidity from a group of people. When are they going to get an IQ over room temperature?
Its obvious you dont get its not just this incident. When are you going to get more than a single digit IQ?
When are you and the rest of your monkey friends going to stop making monkey noise?
When are you going to stop being the biggest retard here? Ape.

laugh.gif

Thats because you always run and hide. You cave chimps are known for hiding.
laugh.gif

Says the one that has now been offered 5x to prove his theory about my fear of blacks but is yet to show. Where are you hiding Buckwheat?
Where are you hiding monkey? Come out and be a red monkey.
laugh.gif

I'm not hiding. You're the one that said you wouldn't show.
You cant show on the internet. You know this and this is why you are brave on the internet you monkey.
laugh.gif

When are you and the rest of your monkey friends going to stop making monkey noise?
When are you going to stop being the biggest cave chimp on here? Monkey.

When are you and the rest of your monkey friends going to stop making monkey noises?
laugh.gif

Says the one that has now been offered 5x to prove his theory about my fear of blacks but is yet to show. Where are you hiding Buckwheat?
laugh.gif

You cant show on the internet. You know this and this is why you are brave on the internet you monkey.
laugh.gif

I've offered now 6x and none of them involve the internet.

Why would I dream ape? I'm Black and not a cave monkey like you are.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I'm sure you're even more formidable in person.

When are you going to stop being the biggest cave chimp on here? Monkey.

When are you going to stop being a n*gger?

laugh.gif

You never showed up. You claimed you had to work monkey. I knew you were faking after that.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Seems Ass Lips isn't man enough to find out.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I've offered now 6x and none of them involve the internet.
She proves herself a cowardly racist every time she opens her mouth and farts.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Cowardly ape.
Dont talk about yourself like that.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

You never showed up. You claimed you had to work monkey. I knew you were faking after that.
laugh.gif

No offer was made to me.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Seems more like you monkeys are afraid to show up when challenged in real life like you faked on me last time.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Actually I did and you weren't there.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

No offer was made to me.
Sure monkey. Practically no one believes that. You just punked out.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Cowardly ape.
Dont talk about yourself like that.
laugh.gif
I am talking about you retard.

laugh.gif

Seems more like you monkeys are afraid to show up when challenged in real life like you faked on me last time.
laugh.gif

I was there. You weren't.

He did initially run from the officer. Still, no reason to shoot him in the back 8 times. That's fucked up.
Blacks need to stop running from our police officers. They are under the control of the police u til released. What is it about black men doing this? It's getting all too often. STOP!!!

Forum List

Back