Sowell: Taking In Refugees ‘Fits’ With Obama’s Desire to ‘Redistribute’ US’ ‘Wealth and Power’

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Breitbart.com ^ | September 12, 2015 | Ian Hanchett
Columnist and author of “Wealth, Poverty and Politics: An International Perspective,” Thomas Sowell argued that allowing refugees from the Middle East and Africa into the US “fits in wonderfully” with President Obama’s desire to “to redistribute that [America’s] wealth and power” on Friday’s “Sean Hannity Show.” Sowell stated, “I guess for the president, I think it’s a fairly simple thing, this is a man who acts as a citizen of the world, and who has expressed, on numerous occasions, a belief that the United States has too much wealth, power, etc. And that the answer is to redistribute that wealth...

Bush took tens of thousands of iraqis and somalis when he was president! Fact.

Do we need MORE? Isn't unemployment at 94 Million enough? How about this?

Household Incomes Fall In August, Down 8.2% Under Obama ...
news.investors.com/092512-626958-household-incomes-drop-in-august.htm
In another sign that the economic recovery isn't producing gains for average Americans, median household ... Fall In Aug., Off 8.2% Under Obama. ... of workers ...

This is what I've been saying. He said he wanted to Transform our country

Didn't anyone wonder just how he planned to do that? Well now you're seeing it. By coming in and relaxing our laws on illegal immigration without Congress and now here comes the refugees. And then we now have a Supreme Court who seems to be in cahoots with him.
Obama right hand gal he goes to: she says no elections to worry about after this over and they already have TWO JUDGES ready to go

Last edited:

you think misconduct in the past is a valid excuse to allow misconduct now?

that does seem to be how the left operates. but but but Bush did it

I have NEVER understood their "logic" regarding that...and it's interesting....they never come back to explain it when I call them on it...

there is no logic it is simply an excuse

that does seem to be how the left operates. but but but Bush did it
And Reagan, and Clinton, and H.W., and Carter and so on and so on.

Columnist and author of “Wealth, Poverty and Politics: An International Perspective,” Thomas Sowell argued that allowing refugees from the Middle East and Africa into the US “fits in wonderfully” with President Obama’s desire to “to redistribute that [America’s] wealth and power” on Friday’s “Sean Hannity Show.” Sowell stated, “I guess for the president, I think it’s a fairly simple thing, this is a man who acts as a citizen of the world, and who has expressed, on numerous occasions, a belief that the United States has too much wealth, power, etc. And that the answer is to redistribute that wealth...

White Supremacists like Sowell?

Oh, how the worm turns

Early life and education
Sowell was born into an African-American family in Gastonia, North Carolina, near the border with South Carolina. His father died shortly before he was born, and his mother, a housemaid, already had four children. A great-aunt and her two grown daughters adopted Sowell and raised him.[4] In his autobiography, A Personal Odyssey, Sowell wrote that his childhood encounters with white people were so limited that he did not know that blond was a hair color.[5] When Sowell was nine, his family moved from Charlotte, North Carolina to Harlem, New York City as part of the Great Migration of African Americans from the South to the North for greater opportunities. He qualified for Stuyvesant High School, a prestigious academic high school in New York City; he was the first in his family to study beyond the sixth grade. However, he was forced to drop out at age 17 because of financial difficulties and problems in his home.[4]

Sowell held a number of positions, including one at a machine shop and another as a delivery man for Western Union,[6] and he tried out for the Brooklyn Dodgers in 1948.[7] He was drafted into the military in 1951, during the Korean War, and was assigned to the United States Marine Corps. Because of his experience in photography, Sowell became a Marine Corps photographer; he also trained Marines in .45 pistol proficiency.[4] - Wikipedia

White Supremacists like Sowell?

Oh, how the worm turns

Early life and education
Sowell was born into an African-American family in Gastonia, North Carolina, near the border with South Carolina. His father died shortly before he was born, and his mother, a housemaid, already had four children. A great-aunt and her two grown daughters adopted Sowell and raised him.[4] In his autobiography, A Personal Odyssey, Sowell wrote that his childhood encounters with white people were so limited that he did not know that blond was a hair color.[5] When Sowell was nine, his family moved from Charlotte, North Carolina to Harlem, New York City as part of the Great Migration of African Americans from the South to the North for greater opportunities. He qualified for Stuyvesant High School, a prestigious academic high school in New York City; he was the first in his family to study beyond the sixth grade. However, he was forced to drop out at age 17 because of financial difficulties and problems in his home.[4]

Sowell held a number of positions, including one at a machine shop and another as a delivery man for Western Union,[6] and he tried out for the Brooklyn Dodgers in 1948.[7] He was drafted into the military in 1951, during the Korean War, and was assigned to the United States Marine Corps. Because of his experience in photography, Sowell became a Marine Corps photographer; he also trained Marines in .45 pistol proficiency.[4] - Wikipedia

Just making Charles Barkley's quote ....TRUER!

HvhFY2k.jpg

Forum List

Back