SpaceX Rocket...Explodes

JackOfNoTrades

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 30, 2019
Granite State
Well, that didn't last long. More of Elon's money going up in smoke. Good thing there wasn't a crew on the way to the moon.

I do like the "rapid disassembly" explanation. That's a new one.

Well, that didn't last long. More of Elon's money going up in smoke. Good thing there wasn't a crew on the way to the moon.

I will have to remember that description of an explosion.

Now that you've mouthed off, Musk should have an archive on your familial DNA in his cynicism/passengers file. Musk's vetting process will definitely be sure yours won't be making any trips off the earth.

Elon Musk​

CEO, Tesla
$176.6B

$8.4B (4.55%)

Real Time Net Worth​

as of 4/20/23
#2 in the world today

Doubt he'll need to take out a loan to buy a pack of gum anytime soon,

Now that you've mouthed off, Musk should have an archive on your familial DNA in his cynicism/passengers file. Musk's vetting process will definitely be sure yours won't be making any trips off the earth.
Good. I have no desire to. I'll keep my feet firmly on the ground and work to make sure THIS planet is cleaned up and fit to pass on to my children and grandchildren.

I couldn't give a shit about going to the moon or Mars.
Other people can handle that. :)

Elon Musk​

CEO, Tesla
$176.6B

$8.4B (4.55%)

Real Time Net Worth​

as of 4/20/23
#2 in the world today

Doubt he'll need to take out a loan to buy a pack of gum anytime soon,
And? Those companies are worth a LOT less than they were a year ago.
Mostly because Elon bought Twitter and still can't keep his mouth shut.

Has anybody blamed trump yet?
Only if he looked at the rocket without the proper glasses. :auiqs.jpg:
1682001523062.png

This ship will be great when he has it perfected. Space X does much of its things in the front of everyone. This launch was a success in many ways. They have some work to do and will. The Starship Stage(upper) did not separate from the Super Heavy Stage. It cleared the tower and had the three-minute lower stage working good until then. This ship will operate much much cheaper than SLS. And it may help to save our bacon in our competition with the Chinese.

Libs are happy about it

Thats sick

Forum List

Back