SpaceX Rocket...Explodes

private companies have stock too
Since they're not publicly traded, there is no publicly available stock price.

You claimed the stock price was doing well, but didn't know that you don't know what their stock price is.

Although I want this to succeed (and Musk really messed up by the distracting himself with running a social media company), it's hard for me to see how this could ever succeed.
They built the most advanced complex rocket engine known to man and built a system around that rocket needing to work flawlessly with basically no margin of error.
NASA spent billions and blew up several Saturn V rockets before they got it right.. This rocket is bigger and more powerful than the rocket that sent the men to the moon. It will take some testing before SpaceX gets it right.

At least Musk is doing something. Better than the filthy woke NASA assholes sitting around trying to recruit dumbass minority and foerign astronauts to fly up to the space station and come back.

If the money put into the SLS was put into this, it would be flying already. He has spent 5 billion dollars on it up to now. SLS has cost many times that. SlS has only the Orion Space capsule that is reusable. Starship if it works properly is fully reusable. Even if partially reusable it is many times better than SLS. The idea is to keep the costs down to launch with the most astronauts and/or hardware.

Twitter stock is doing well since Musk took over from the demafascist.

Which is quite impressive in the Xiden admin...
As of Monday, the S&P 500 has fallen by 1.2% since Biden took office in January 2021. That marks the second-worst performance during a president’s first 656 calendar days in office since former President Jimmy Carter, according to CFRA Research.
Really? I was under the impression that your free speech savior had taken the company private..before he lost a shit ton of its money....his money. :)

NASA spent billions and blew up several Saturn V rockets before they got it right.. This rocket is bigger and more powerful than the rocket that sent the men to the moon. It will take some testing before SpaceX gets it right.

At least Musk is doing something. Better than the filthy woke NASA assholes sitting around trying to recruit dumbass minority and foerign astronauts to fly up to the space station and come back.
I’m trying to think of any Saturn rockets that blew up and I don’t think I know any. Maybe one that was intended to blow up to test the escape tower.

The Soviets discovered the problem with slapping 30 engines onto a first stage. I think the concept is just not ever going to reach the degree of reliability that it will require, especially to put any human being on it.

I’m trying to think of any Saturn rockets that blew up and I don’t think I know any. Maybe one that was intended to blow up to test the escape tower.

The Soviets discovered the problem with slapping 30 engines onto a first stage. I think the concept is just not ever going to reach the degree of reliability that it will require, especially to put any human being on it.
It took a lot of testing to get the Saturn V right.

I never remember a Saturn V blowing up but living in Central Florida I remember seeing a few failed rockets light up the sky back in the early days of rocket research.

If anybody can pull off this mega booster it will be SpaceX.

FuLU6fSWAAkv8ti

It took a lot of testing to get the Saturn V right.

I never remember a Saturn V blowing up but living in Central Florida I remember seeing a few failed rockets light up the sky back in the early days of rocket research.

If anybody can pull off this mega booster it will be SpaceX.
Testing sure, but NASA had a very different design philosophy than SpaceX. They tested the crap out of everything and then put it all together and it almost always worked.

SpaceX believes in trying things and iterating, knowing they’re going to usually not work. That’s going to get super expensive if they can’t make it happen and eventually they’re going to run out of government money. Musk is super rich, but he just lit $40 billion on fire, so I wouldn’t be banking on him in the long run.

Really? I was under the impression that your free speech savior had taken the company private..before he lost a shit ton of its money....his money. :)
tweeter is booming since he restructed it and saved it from the demafasict

Just admit that you screwed up. It's less embarrassing.
no they have stock...private companies sell stock. Private Company: What It Is, Types, and Pros and Cons.

A private company is a firm held under private ownership. Private companies may issue stock and have shareholders, but their shares do not trade on public exchanges and are not issued through an initial public offering (IPO). As a result, private firms do not need to meet the Securities and Exchange Commission's (SEC) strict filing requirements for public companies.1 In general, the shares of these businesses are less liquid, and their valuations are more difficult to determine.

Exploding rockets was a thing during the space race. It happens. At least no one was in it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back