SpaceX Rocket...Explodes

no they have stock...private companies sell stock.
You claimed the stock price was doing great since Musk took over, but you didn’t realize that the stock isn’t publicly traded anymore.

Just admit you screwed up.

tweeter is booming since he restructed it and saved it from the demafasict
LOL. No it's not. It's turning into Parler or Truth Social. And losing advertisers and subscribers.
Soon, it'll be just another alt-right bitchfest circle jerk. :)

no they have stock...private companies sell stock. Private Company: What It Is, Types, and Pros and Cons.

A private company is a firm held under private ownership. Private companies may issue stock and have shareholders, but their shares do not trade on public exchanges and are not issued through an initial public offering (IPO). As a result, private firms do not need to meet the Securities and Exchange Commission's (SEC) strict filing requirements for public companies.1 In general, the shares of these businesses are less liquid, and their valuations are more difficult to determine.
A company can sell private stock. Or equity shares to its C levels or employees. I'm sure Twitter gives bonuses (well they did before Elon took over). But it is not issuing private stock.
It was delisted when Musk took over. He took the company private. It no longer sells common stock.

You claimed the stock price was doing great since Musk took over, but you didn’t realize that the stock isn’t publicly traded anymore.

Just admit you screwed up.
they are, it’s booming

A company can sell private stock. Or equity shares to its C levels or employees. I'm sure Twitter gives bonuses (well they did before Elon took over). But it is not issuing private stock.
It was delisted when Musk took over. He took the company private. It no longer sells common stock.
or investors…just like publicly traded companies but to whom they want to sell it to

LOL. No it's not. It's turning into Parler or Truth Social. And losing advertisers and subscribers.
Soon, it'll be just another alt-right bitchfest circle jerk. :)
i don’t know what they are nor been there

as the link i proved shows it’s booming

or investors…just like publicly traded companies but to whom they want to sell it to
No evidence Musk is doing that. And why would he waste his time selling it to something like a private equity company or a hedge fund?
That would be tantamount to admitting he fucked up by buying it.

I know if goes IPO on Twitter, he's gonna lose his shirt. :)

No evidence Musk is doing that. And why would he waste his time selling it to something like a private equity company or a hedge fund?
That would be tantamount to admitting he fucked up by buying it.

I know if goes IPO on Twitter, he's gonna lose his shirt. :)
he’s required by law to have stock. that’s what makes a company

how do you know that?

they are, it’s booming
According to who? You tried to link to their stock price ignoring the fact that the link had no price for the stock after October when the acquisition happened.

your link is discussing how tweeter is making improvements to the formate

mine showed massive customer base increase

hard for you to grasp the difference?
I can keep going all day with this slugger. Soon, Twitter will be just another alt-right grievance grinder. :)

Well, that didn't last long. More of Elon's money going up in smoke. Good thing there wasn't a crew on the way to the moon.

Oh gee, here comes Jack bloviating again about another thing he doesn't know the first thing about. Space X was just looking for a successful launch, Jack. The Starship is 100 feet taller than the Saturn V with twice the thrust. Anything after launch was icing on the cake and a learning experience as they continue to hammer out the bugs, you know, like NASA did for a decade with billions in cost over runs to get all the problems with the JWST (Webb telescope) hammered out.

I can keep going all day with this slugger. Soon, Twitter will be just another alt-right grievance grinder. :)

He doesn't need all the additional ad money, since he was able to trim the save of the company buy firing all the demafascsit censors.

Did you even read past the headline of youjr link>? Elon Musk says Twitter may be cash flow-positive next quarter, which may not surprise observers after all his cost-cutting

Oh gee, here comes Jack bloviating again about another thing he doesn't know the first thing about. Space X was just looking for a successful launch, Jack. The Starship is 100 feet taller than the Saturn V with twice the thrust. Anything after launch was icing on the cake and a learning experience as they continue to hammer out the bugs, you know, like NASA did for a decade with billions in cost over runs to get all the problems with the JWST (Webb telescope) hammered out.
Do me a favor and shut the fuck up. Go back to bloviating about your "stolen election". :)
I personally don't have a stake in the success or failure of Elon's private space boners (something you should explore a little more of).
It's his ego and arrogance on display and I have no interest in promoting that.

Forum List

Back