Spacey accused of sexual misconduct by EIGHT House of Cards employees...

aaronleland

Diamond Member
May 19, 2012
Kevin Spacey Accused of Sexual Misconduct by Eight House of Cards Employees: Report

Kevin Spacey created a “toxic” work environment on the set of House of Cardsthrough a pattern of sexual harassment and assault, eight employees who work on or used to work on the show told CNN.

One former production assistant accused the Oscar winner of sexually assaulting him during one of the show’s earlier seasons, CNN reports. All eight current or former employees spoke out anonymously for fear of reprisal.

They all alleged to the outlet that Spacey displayed “predatory” behavior on the set of the Netflix show, touching employees without consent and making lewd comments towards staffers who were usually young men.

PEOPLE reached out to representatives for the actor, Netflix and House of Cardsproduction company MRC in regards to the allegations made to CNN but did not receive any immediate response.

The actor’s agency CAA and his publicist have since announced they have parted ways with the actor, according to Deadline.

Well, it looked like his career was finished over the previous allegation, but you can put the nail in the coffin now.

I do question some of these allegations against these people.
Look at dennis hoffman.. She was ok with it till she wasnt..
What kind of bullshit is that?

I blame the victims. This is Kevin Spacey we're talking about. Don't you want to further your career? Take it like a man, and stop being a tattle tale.

Eight guys on set come out anonymously?

I can't accept this as factual.

It's like "Me too!"

Of course it could have happened, maybe he is so reckless and uncaring about his behaviour that he just expresses it openly. The show had been in production a few years, so he might have been comfortable with the crew, shared a few drinks at release parties with some of the guys and wanted to exploit his position for his own perversions. It would seem to be extremely unprofessional though, even for a veteran who is well paid.

Let's look at this logically. I don't know how many crew would be on a TV show production, but I do remember that something like 400-500 are used for a big Hollywood film, the $50M+ variety. So let's assume 200 total is a high number for a Netflix show, half are men. About 1 on 10 would have experienced predatory misconduct.

It's easy for me to type that someone should have come out and said something, more difficult for these guys who have careers on the line. Even still, as a media outlet, to not have even ONE of the eight be willing to be named...seems far fetched, does it not?

One of my most favorite films is one with him in it. I am not about to throw it away though because there are other people in it and to me, they don't deserve to be discarded because of something they don't have anything to do with.

God bless you and his co-stars always!!!

Holly

P.S. That film by the way is the one named The Negotiator.

I'm calling BS on some of these allegations.

"The former assistant told the outlet that he was driving with the actor to set, and he allegedly put his hands down the production assistant’s pants. The production assistant told CNN that the touching was nonconsensual."

How does any heterosexual man let another man get close enough to allow his hands down his pants? Any heterosexual man would punch another man that touched him and wouldn't hide behind "He was a man in a very powerful position".

I blame the victims. This is Kevin Spacey we're talking about. Don't you want to further your career? Take it like a man, and stop being a tattle tale.

Always found the guy very strange. For every one celebrity caught I have the feeling there is at least 50 just as guilty as spacy only they never got caught. People with money and power can get away with anything be as immoral as they want to be and I think rarely get caught.

I love that show, I'd take it in the ass from Spacey for 2 more seasons.

Just for the record, never taken it in the ass...

Forum List

Back