Speaker Kevin McCarthy’s new debt limit negotiating proposal will include broad moves to restrict food assistance for millions of low-income Americans

EBT is a wealth transfer. Do you think it's fair that some scumbag able bodied adult who just gets out of jail but has a bunch of kids can get $300 plus a month or more in food assistance but veterans don't?
$300? If a 25-year-old is not working and has three kids, she will get $800 a month in food stamps tax-free in my state. Plus the free lunches at school. And breakfasts. Plus the rent subsidies. Plus reduced utilities. Plus free transportation. Plus TANF cash. Plus the child tax credit. It all adds up to a $50,000 salary.

Now why shouldn’t any of the fathers (plural) of these kids be required to work for the money that other people pay to feed their kids?

$300? If a 25-year-old is not working and has three kids, she will get $800 a month in food stamps tax-free in my state. Plus the free lunches at school. And breakfasts. Plus the rent subsidies. Plus reduced utilities. Plus free transportation. Plus TANF cash. Plus the child tax credit. It all adds up to a $50,000 salary.

Now why shouldn’t any of the fathers (plural) of these kids be required to work for the money that other people pay to feed their kids?
They've raised it since 2007 then

WE WILL CRASH THE ECONOMY UNLESS YOU AGREE TO CUT NUTRITION ASSISTANCE FOR POOR CHILDREN does not feel like a winning strategy to me. Americans just aren't that mean. They want to help poor, hungry children.

Illegal aliens and so-called “refugees” get food assistance

Which is taking resources from American citizens

So at the very least foreigners should be cut off

You obviously have a very narrow view of the problem and a very broad brush regarding education. You should work on that.

You obviously have an ill advised reliance on mainstream "news" garbage propaganda.

You shouldn't just work on that, you should totally eradicate it from your thought process.

I gave you the fucking link you GD grunt racist asshole. STFU or join my extensive ignore list as someone unable to carry there end of a discussion.
Put me on your ignore list, please. You only project when you know nothing of a person. Where do you get the racist part from? Any explanation from you is invalid.

Another thing, turn your spell checker on, Squidward.

Forum List

Back