Speaker Kevin McCarthy’s new debt limit negotiating proposal will include broad moves to restrict food assistance for millions of low-income Americans

Look, food assistance is what maybe 1/2 of 1% of the whopping $6.8 trillion in proposed spending just for the next fiscal year? Way to cut to the bone McCarthy you putz. Lay off 25% of the Federal government employees let see some real cuts.

I believe that the man with the long mustache was just urging the folks in Washinton to cut social spending programs so that they could put more into their wars, renew testing of nuclear weapons and to provide security guarantees to Taiwan

You guys, largely speaking, are still all on the same page with regard to that whole Ukraine money grab and all of the other war shit aren't yas? Pretty sure it was largely a bipartisan view around here last I'd read.

Last edited:
There are many reports of the cards sold for less than face value ( cash ) used for drugs, booze, Smokes or other banned goods. Unscupulous vendors can make 25% - 50% markup.
A family I grew up with bought a small, busy store. I helped out a lot because I had worked at Safeway for 5 years when I was younger. A lot of their customers were on welfare. No one ever seemed embarrassed about it.

The first of the month is called Mother's Day in these places. Women get their welfare checks, Food Stamps, etc.

This weekend these women go out drinking and dancing, get drunk with their boyfriends, and so on.

A lot of these pigs would stand around outside the entry door to the store. There they would hook up with other scumbags who would buy their Foodstamps for fifty cents on the dollar.

The scumbags would have Foodstamps to sell, or use to buy really cheap food. And the pigs who were on the Food stamp program would get more cash to use going dancing Ang getting drunk.

I HATE the Food stamp program. Why should taxpayers pay to support these worthless scumbags. Most can, and should work to earn their own fucking food.

Imo, anyone applying for any kind of welfare, Section Eight, Foodstamps, etc., should be STERILIZED before they get a fucking dime.

A lot of these pigs use their bodies as baby-dropping machines to increase their stinking welfare checks.

Last edited:
Can't cut virus labs in foreign nations, the IRS budget, the Co2 fraud...

Got to hand it to Kevin.

During a government "shutdown" the first thing shutdown are national parks.... because people use them, and they are visible...

Kevin McCarthy does not want to cut one dime... and likely never will...

Can't cut virus labs in foreign nations, the IRS budget, the Co2 fraud...

Got to hand it to Kevin.

During a government "shutdown" the first thing shutdown are national parks.... because people use them, and they are visible...

Kevin McCarthy does not want to cut one dime... and likely never will...

The fuck...

Predictable on account of Americans' opinions that they should either work or starve.

Downside is that it could cause more and bigger riots on the streets. A small price for teaching parents to keep their children locked up.

Stand your ground!

If the shooting starts, most cases will have to be declared to be legal!
There are millions of families who have both parents working full time but because of stagnant wages still Have to rely on nutritional assistance programs just to buy food. The republicans in general have always had the mentality that Being poor is a lifestyle choice and that the only people on welfare are those who are lazy.

actually nothing can get passed unless it also passes the senate…and then signed by the president

The Speaker can’t do it unilaterally

i guess we shouldn’t be surprised to see the President ducking responsibility
Holy shit, you're stupid. The House passes the debt limit bill, then it goes to the Senate, then it goes to the President. The Senate and the President have no responsibilities in raising the debt limit or crafting the bill.

How about teaching people NOT to have kids until they can afford to support them.

They're not my fucking kids so STOP stealing my money to feed and house tgem.

Holy shit, you're stupid. The House passes the debt limit bill, then it goes to the Senate, then it goes to the President. The Senate and the President have no responsibilities in raising the debt limit or crafting the bill.
um you literally are too stupid to realize you contradicted yourself

You have no business asking anyone that question, ever.

You bring the phrase "ill informed" to new, never before seen soaring heights.

How am I informed? I’m actually posting links to the data. You’re flinging monkey shit at the passing humans.

You have to be able to do more than call me names, Rhody. You haven’t backed up a single lie you’ve posted.

How about teaching people NOT to have kids until they can afford to support them.

They're not my fucking kids so STOP stealing my money to feed and house tgem.

You can’t tell people not to have kids until they can afford them, and then ban abortion.

If you don’t want these people having children, then stop forcing them to have children. You can’t ban abortion and cut benefits to poor families That’s not gonna work at all.

Furthermore, there is a very strong legal case to be made that if the state is forcing people to have children they can’t afford to raise, then the state has an legal obligation to pay poor families sufficient money to raise these children they’re forced to have.

Don’t you just love the law of unintended consequences?

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
Is this a discussion forum or a "link that no one will open and read" forum? Which is it, Cowgirl?
You claim to have information...

Sorry but the right has a history of watching Fox News which has shown to fill your heads with stuff they have admitted to knowing as being lies...

So when you say you saw it on TV, we have to ask for a link...

work requirements for those that can , has always upset the demafasict

they don’t want people getting away from Govt dependence
Must be why the Republicans are also lowering the age and conditions under which children can work. Gotta get those kiddies born and into the factories pronto.

You can’t tell people not to have kids until they can afford them, and then ban abortion.

If you don’t want these people having children, then stop forcing them to have children. You can’t ban abortion and cut benefits to poor families That’s not gonna work at all.

Furthermore, there is a very strong legal case to be made that if the state is forcing people to have children they can’t afford to raise, then the state has an legal obligation to pay poor families sufficient money to raise these children they’re forced to have.

Don’t you just love the law of unintended consequences?
It is the typical Republican attitude. Children only matter pre-birth.

Look, food assistance is what maybe 1/2 of 1% of the whopping $6.8 trillion in proposed spending just for the next fiscal year? Way to cut to the bone McCarthy you putz. Lay off 25% of the Federal government employees let see some real cuts.
Maybe a way to get lazy asses to accept a job.

Forum List

Back