Speaker Pelosi dismisses progressive ‘court packing’ legislation: “I have no intention to bring it to the floor for a vote!”

She hasn't the votes right now (I doubt she ever will), a big backlash is coming. Joe Biden left his chicken-skin-ass hanging out over his 2020 and earlier remarks and the warrant he gave to his commission. Too bad we don't have a free press to rake Biden over the coals.

Nadler pulled the pin on that grenade only to forget to throw it and it blew up in his lap-band.

Can’t believe I’m actually thankful for something she has said. I’d love to know who the real puppet master behind Biden is when it comes to these decisions

Biden is running the show. Just cuz you need to lie to yourself is no reason to lie to us.

Biden will use the fear of court packing to get agreement on something more reasonable like term limits. Just a guess... I didn’t ask him when we last hung out.

What do the Rats need a Supreme Court for anyway??

As long as they can steal elections, like they stole the 2020 election from Americans, who gives a fig about stinking Supreme Courts ?

:mad:

Can’t believe I’m actually thankful for something she has said. I’d love to know who the real puppet master behind Biden is when it comes to these decisions

Biden is running the show. Just cuz you need to lie to yourself is no reason to lie to us.

Biden will use the fear of court packing to get agreement on something more reasonable like term limits. Just a guess... I didn’t ask him when we last hung out.

Biden is not running shit.

That's exactly what I was going to say. :thup:

Biden will get absolutely nothing out of it because it never had a chance in hell of passing to begin with

Prove it.

Biden will get absolutely nothing out of it because it never had a chance in hell of passing to begin with
We will see. So far so good I’d say.

So wingnuts can stop shitting their diapers now?
From the article:

"Instead, Pelosi said she backed President Joe Biden’s recent move to create a commission to study possible expansion of the Supreme Court: “I don’t know that that’s a good idea or a bad idea. I think it’s an idea that should be considered.”

"It’s not out of the question," Pelosi said of the broader push."

So wingnuts can stop shitting their diapers now?
From the article:

"Instead, Pelosi said she backed President Joe Biden’s recent move to create a commission to study possible expansion of the Supreme Court: “I don’t know that that’s a good idea or a bad idea. I think it’s an idea that should be considered.”

"It’s not out of the question," Pelosi said of the broader push."
Wingnuts: re-commence the shitting of the pants.

Forum List

Back