Speaking of Billionaires...Manipulation...Crony Capitalism...

You seem to be ignoring that a judge has keystone blocked in Nebraska.

US Judge Blocks Keystone Pipeline Route in Nebraska

And that, according to papageorgio, this thread is about Democratic hypocrisy, not criminality.

The actions of the judge are independent of the quid pro quo. Obama has not yet provided the service that payment is offered for, so it would be difficult to jail him, though should a peasant do what Obama did, they would be in prison for conspiracy. But this is America, we have vastly different laws for our rulers than we do for commoners.

Hey Conservatives, does this bother you, him saying he will help candidates who suffer monetarily for not supporting the pipeline? Does it bother you that he's got money to spend and he's going to do it on "lefty" policies? Do you hate it?

Talk about missing the whole point. Man, liberals learn to read and comprehend.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

What is the point? I don't want him to spend gobs of money. I don't want Koch suckers, or unions, or anyfuckingbody else buying legislators with buckets of money.

However...I do not believe in unilaterally disarming either. If the Koch Suckers are going to spend oodles and oodles of money, I want someone on the liberal side doing the same fucking thing. And?

why use the term Koch suckers, first it's pronounced Coke, second, I thought you were a woman that likes the pink taco.

Third, money is in politics, but you have to have an informed public to regulate it. Our schools suck balls, even our colleges do, because they're worried about diversity, fags, global warming and other bullshit, instead of educating people on how our government works or the history of our country, and that's because people like you run our schools.

Talk about missing the whole point. Man, liberals learn to read and comprehend.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

What is the point? I don't want him to spend gobs of money. I don't want Koch suckers, or unions, or anyfuckingbody else buying legislators with buckets of money.

However...I do not believe in unilaterally disarming either. If the Koch Suckers are going to spend oodles and oodles of money, I want someone on the liberal side doing the same fucking thing. And?

why use the term Koch suckers, first it's pronounced Coke, second, I thought you were a woman that likes the pink taco.

Third, money is in politics, but you have to have an informed public to regulate it. Our schools suck balls, even our colleges do, because they're worried about diversity, fags, global warming and other bullshit, instead of educating people on how our government works or the history of our country, and that's because people like you run our schools.
And turn out young people completely unprepared to function in the REAL WORLD. Eutopia as they want will NEVER exist on this Earth. Only one place that is...but they don't believe in it's creator, and thus where they go wrong. Sucks to be them hiding from the truth.

Forum List

Back