Speaking of Republicans and Sex...

The democrats have to find something to say to deflect away from the state department.

Boy are you not getting it. It has nothing to do with what liberals or progressives are saying. It is about the hypocrisy of your party.
You know, the ones the stand on morals and their indignation about being so steadfast in their righteousness.
Get with it.

Bill Clinton is living proof that the double standard is alive and well in the minds of radical left wingers.

I figure the fact that they aren't dropping drones, killing innocent people covers whatever mishaps may have occurred.

I don't care what you say -

bin Laden was not an innocent. All the other al Qaeda and Taliban killed by Presient Obama weren't innocents either.

I figure the fact that they aren't dropping drones, killing innocent people covers whatever mishaps may have occurred.

bin Laden was not an innocent. All the other al Qaeda and Taliban killed by Presient Obama weren't innocents either.

You're right about that but these idiots have to oppose for political reasons. Idiots.

I wish we would wipe every fucking Tabian and religious extremist off the face of this planet. It wasn't long ago when the republicans would of agreed.

Boy are you not getting it. It has nothing to do with what liberals or progressives are saying. It is about the hypocrisy of your party.
You know, the ones the stand on morals and their indignation about being so steadfast in their righteousness.
Get with it.

Bill Clinton is living proof that the double standard is alive and well in the minds of radical left wingers.

Everyone makes mistakes and not one of them are perfect. But, its when they screw around, lie, steal and cheat and then have the gall to preach "family values" when they obviously have no values themselves - -

THAT's what I object to.

When the radical left pretends to be shocked, I say shocked and outraged about the sexual conduct of republican politicians, the right only needs to say two words....Bill Clinton.

But the innocent people Obama's drones have killed are.

Predator Drone Strikes: 50 Civilians Are Killed For Every 1 Terrorist, and the CIA Only Wants to Up Drone Warfare
Despite claims from the administration that drone strikes have killed very few civilians, multiple independent reports confirm that Obama is severely downplaying the wreckage that these drone strikes inflict. It is ultimately impossible to get exact numbers, but a new study from Columbia Law School’s Human Rights Institute finds that the number of Pakistani civilians killed in drone strikes are “significantly and consistently underestimated” by tracking organizations which are trying to take the place of government estimates on casualties.

There are estimates as high as 98% of drone strike casualties being civilians (50 for every one "suspected terrorist"). The Bureau of Investigative Journalism issued a report detailing how the CIA is deliberately targeting those who show up after the sight of an attack, rescuers, and mourners at funerals as a part of a "double-tap" strategy eerily reminiscient of methods used by terrorist groups like Hamas.​
Do you still support Obama's drone program?

Forum List

Back