Special Counsel Seeking Limited Gag Order on Trump in Election Case

Special Counsel Seeking Limited Gag Order on Trump in Election Case​

Prosecutors have asked Judge Tanya S. Chutkan to curb statements from the former president that could intimidate witnesses, influence potential jurors or lead to harassment of others in the case.

It's tantamount to jury tampering. Mr. Trump knows exactly what he's doing. He's honoring Roy Cohn. Like Maggie Haberman on the NYT mentions: "Trump has had a lot of lawyers but still longs for his wartime consigliere." .

Talk about the head of a criminal enterprise.
That's not gonna last long.

tRump's response:

1694820502846.png

Baby steps first. Trump will not be silenced. I would not be surprised if he were ordered into a mandatory three-day confinement at Fulton County Jail.

There would be a riot. People would be hurt, possibly killed. SCOTUS rules on October 9 if Trump has violated the 14th Amendment prohibitions in Section 3 for running for federal office. I think they will not deny him, but we will see.

Baby steps first. Trump will not be silenced. I would not be surprised if he were ordered into a mandatory three-day confinement at Fulton County Jail.

There would be a riot. People would be hurt, possibly killed. SCOTUS rules on October 9 if Trump has violated the 14th Amendment prohibitions in Section 3 for running for federal office. I think they will not deny him, but we will see.
There would be no riot, and if there were -- Jan 6 will not happen again. LE Force

I wrote: "Censorship? You do know gag orders are not censorship .. try getting an education."

The founding generation vs the founders: not quite sure who you're speaking about, when you use such broad terms. Your uneducated style of arguing leaves lots to be desired. The founding generation's intents on government were open to challenges. The amendment options equal a sense that they did not believe their desires were written in stone.

And the framers did not give the document power, the people who ratified it did.
No person whom is righteously driven, gives half a shit; what you consider "educated" to your proposed form of "Serfdom"....

Forum List

Back