🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Special counsel seeks testimony from Trump lawyer as prosecutors allege evidence of crime

BULLSHIT. The VP can ONLY declassify documents that HE PERSONALLY CLASSIFIED, DUH.

You don't know what Trump declassified, that is for a court to decide. Link to the court ruling that Trump did NOT declassify the docs.
The court already decided and rebuked Trump's claims and said those documents the FBI seized at Mara Lago showed they were still classified and belonged to our government and were returned to our govt and ruled trump could not stop them....and Trump's Special magistrate appointed by his Judge Cannon, was ended....and FBI got full reign of all classified documents.

BULLSHIT. The VP can ONLY declassify documents that HE PERSONALLY CLASSIFIED, DUH.

You don't know what Trump declassified, that is for a court to decide. Link to the court ruling that Trump did NOT declassify the docs.
The VP under Obama, could do both.

Well, let's let the cake bake.
It seems clear from a wide spectrum of media reports that there are marked differences between the wayward docs under Trump's control, and those discovered in Biden's and Pence's files. Cooperation, for one.

And I would conjecture the old adage -- 'it ain't the crime, it's the cover-up'... that may have a nudge in here too..

Time will tell.

And I'll give credit to Smith for keeping his cards tight to his vest.
No, the difference is, nara started making requests for missing documents from trump within 4 months of him leaving the white house, with Biden, they never made any requests for missing documents…it wasn’t until Biden attorneys discovered accidentally that they had documents, over 10 years later, did they even know they had them.

I pray that one day soon, Republicans go after the American WEF Flying Monkeys with the same passion that the democrat Party goes after Republicans

They were all irresponsible, but with all laws, there are levels of irresponsibility that are individually assessed.

Whatever. I'm not assigning a sentence. Just noting guilt all around which is why nothing will be done.

No, the difference is, nara started making requests for missing documents from trump within 4 months of him leaving the white house, with Biden, they never made any requests for missing documents…it wasn’t until Biden attorneys discovered accidentally that they had documents, over 10 years later, did they even know they had them.
Trump took ALL PRESIDENTIAL RECORDS, that belonged to the American people, and Trump was suppose to turn over to the National Archives before he left.

It was not until a year after Trump left office, January of 2022, did he return 15 cases of the over 60 cases of documents that he illegally removed purposely.

When those boxes arrived and The Archives began sorting and filing them, they found dozens of classified documents intermingled with the presidential records returned, including top secret.

In February 2022 the National Archives, by law, gave a criminal referral, to the FBI, and only then did they begin to research what top secret documents Trump may have illegally retained.

Whatever. I'm not assigning a sentence. Just noting guilt all around which is why nothing will be done.
Yeah, but the obstruction of justice, is being pursued. Thus the subpoena and request that attorney client privilege be waved, because of criminality.....

It appears Trump lawyer Evan Corcoran answered some but not all of the grand jury’s questions, and cited attorney-client privilege in refusing to answer others. Smith is now seeking court approval to pierce the attorney-client privilege. I suspect it’s not on the grounds that Corcoran himself was a party to Trump’s crimes but rather an instrument of those crimes.

Among the many reasons this is significant news:

• Trump used multiple lawyers to interact with the National Archives, FBI, and Justice Department and if they’re compelled to testify about those interactions it opens up new avenues of potentially explosive evidence deeply damaging to the former president.
  • It suggests Smith is in the later stages of obtaining the evidence he needs to make a charging decision, as this former Mueller prosecutor notes:

All were irresponsible.
Certainly 100% true. But what about those responsible for the keeping of these classified documents? How the hell did they not know these documents were missing? Should they not have some responsibility in all this? Should they not face some kind of legal liability?

Certainly 100% true. But what about those responsible for the keeping of these classified documents? How the hell did they not know these documents were missing? Should they not have some responsibility in all this? Should they not face some kind of legal liability?
Heck, yeah! If you are speaking about the documents being taken from their safe classified places, and never returned, and never pursued for return..... What the heck? That loosey goosey has no place! Things need tightening up for certain!

He’s definitely getting close to a civilian coup
????
What does that mean?
Would you articulate for the forum just exactly what you are suggesting with that allegation?
--------------------------------------------

Republicans go after the American WEF Flying Monkeys
Ummm? "WEF"?

World Environmental Forum?
Winter Equestrian Festival?
Wind Energy Facility?

????
What does that mean?
Would you articulate for the forum just exactly what you are suggesting with that allegation?
--------------------------------------------

Ummm? "WEF"?

World Environmental Forum?
Winter Equestrian Festival?
Wind Energy Facility?
I think you know what I mean

Noper. I don't.

Don't be girlishly coy.
Spit it out if you actually know what you, yourself, means.
This is Adult Swim, poster Patriot.
Remove your water-wings and jump into the deep end.
The water is fine.
You’ll find out soon

Forum List

Back