Special Master Not Working Out Well For Team Trumpy

I know...Yahoo told you.
We all know we don't know when media outlet to believe.

No, the National Archives did.

“The National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) assumed exclusive legal and physical custody of Obama Presidential records when President Barack Obama left office in 2017, in accordance with the Presidential Records Act (PRA).

tad late for that. When the police show up at your house looking for stolen TV, it is the too late to return it.
Incorrect.
The issue is that Trump has to comply with the law and say he didn't know that he wasn't supposed to take them and return them.
Trump is being a stubborn ass.

Incorrect.
The issue is that Trump has to comply with the law and say he didn't know that he wasn't supposed to take them and return them.

Ignorance of the law is not a defense.

That is putting it mildly.

I have only said about 100 or 200 times on this forum that Hillary should be in jail for what she did.

Since I like Biden even less than Trump, I am hardly a bidophile, but while I do not expect Trump to end up in jail, I do think this will turn out to be a bigger thing that you suspect. I did not even really expect him to be indicted, but clearly his lawyers do.

Is that all
Even if he didn't, like Obama took 30,000 classified documents and returned them when discovered, all Trump has to do is return them.
Your idiocy is amusing.

There no proof of that allegation. Just another MAGAMAGGOT talking point with no basis in reality.

It is in this case.
I can actually see you perspiring over your keyboard Googling for any bullshit you can post.

you have a vivid imagination.

either way, Trump's own Special Master is about to dump on him.

and I noticed you have totally ignored the NA debunking your lies, that way you can tell them again tomorrow and pretend you did not know any better. It is SOP for you

Worked for Hillary

Is this all you've got left, HRC? You people have been investigating her for over 25-Fucking Years and came up empty.

When all else fails.

When there is no argument left to make.

When you have absolutely zero proof of anything.

HRC.

She has become the great White Whale that Cons can never catch.

Now that he has the “special master” he requested to deal with the documents he hoarded at Mar-a-Lago, Donald Trump is already finding reasons to object to the process. Specifically, Trump’s legal team is refusing to talk about whether, or how, Trump actually tried to declassify any of the documents by claiming it would harm their “defense to the merits of any subsequent indictment.”

In other words, they’re saying that if they reveal that Trump didn’t declassify any documents, that could subject him to legal action for stealing and holding highly classified information. Which he did. And if Trump claims he did declassify documents, then he’ll have to prove that in court, and also be subject to possible charges over failure to follow the law regarding declassification. Plus, there’s the whole perjury issue—and the issue of Trump obstructing an investigation—that comes with lying about the whole thing.

On top of this, the special master wants this whole thing wrapped up quickly. Trump objects, because that’s the last thing he wants. And finally, the special master wants to know something that’s been bothering everyone: Why is this thing in front of him instead of being dealt with by the court that issued the search warrant in the first place?

Not at all; Judge to Team Trump: ‘You can’t have your cake and eat it, too’

He could have easily gotten away with that argument in June and we probably would have never heard another peep about it. However, Trump no longer gets to say he didn't know when he received a grand jury subpoena for the documents.

Is this all you've got left, HRC? You people have been investigating her for over 25-Fucking Years and came up empty.

When all else fails.

HRC.

She should have been in jail for her handling of classified materials. I would have been if I had done what she did

When all else fails.

HRC.

When you want to see just how stupid they are, just wait for a Hillary post.

you have a vivid imagination.

either way, Trump's own Special Master is about to dump on him.

and I noticed you have totally ignored the NA debunking your lies, that way you can tell them again tomorrow and pretend you did not know any better. It is SOP for you
You are an egotistical idiot; not that any sane users here don't already know that.

When all else fails.

HRC.

Either a convenient selective memory or you are just ignorant,
Hillary claimed she did not know it was illegal and Comey went light on her stating she meant no illegality. Right from both horses mouths you horses ass.
So it’s not like Hillary is being pulled out of the air like you do with your TDS.

Forum List

Back