Special Master Not Working Out Well For Team Trumpy

The judge wanted to see documentation about declassified documents... that's all... and he told Trump's lawyers to find it and show it to him.... Trump's team is above all else going to slow walk this whole thing.... nothing will be ready on the day they are requested...

Yep, the whole point is for him to delay it a long as possible in hopes that the Repubs win in Nov and save him from his crimes.

The problem is the GOP has not vested interest to do so

Now that he has the “special master” he requested to deal with the documents he hoarded at Mar-a-Lago, Donald Trump is already finding reasons to object to the process. Specifically, Trump’s legal team is refusing to talk about whether, or how, Trump actually tried to declassify any of the documents by claiming it would harm their “defense to the merits of any subsequent indictment.”

In other words, they’re saying that if they reveal that Trump didn’t declassify any documents, that could subject him to legal action for stealing and holding highly classified information. Which he did. And if Trump claims he did declassify documents, then he’ll have to prove that in court, and also be subject to possible charges over failure to follow the law regarding declassification. Plus, there’s the whole perjury issue—and the issue of Trump obstructing an investigation—that comes with lying about the whole thing.

On top of this, the special master wants this whole thing wrapped up quickly. Trump objects, because that’s the last thing he wants. And finally, the special master wants to know something that’s been bothering everyone: Why is this thing in front of him instead of being dealt with by the court that issued the search warrant in the first place?

God damn you never shut up.

Correct. So, now it just has to be shown this took place.

Let me know when they do that.
We're kind of on the same page, but I'm not sure Trump needs to prove anything regarding declassification. Some analysts are saying he can wave his hand over a batch of documents and mutter "they're declassified" to a witness, and that's the end of it. Do you have information otherwise on the requirements of the process?

Yep, the whole point is for him to delay it a long as possible in hopes that the Repubs win in Nov and save him from his crimes.

He's really thrown in with some shitty attorneys over the last few years.

On the other hand, no reputable lawyer will go near him, so I guess this is the best he can get.

We're kind of on the same page, but I'm not sure Trump needs to prove anything regarding declassification. Some analysts are saying he can wave his hand over a batch of documents and mutter "they're declassified" to a witness, and that's the end of it. Do you have information otherwise on the requirements of the process?

Do we have any information that he did that?

Based on some of the filings by his lawyers in this case it seems that was not the case, at least not for all of the documents.

On a related note, that really needs to be fixed, there needs to be a better system in place for when a POTUS does such a thing. Even if the POTUS can do such a thing, should they DO such a thing

No save him from this unprecedented witch hunt of 7 years....

Do we have any information that he did that?

Based on some of the filings by his lawyers in this case it seems that was not the case, at least not for all of the documents.

On a related note, that really needs to be fixed, there needs to be a better system in place for when a POTUS does such a thing. Even if the POTUS can do such a thing, should they DO such a thing
Yeah, it feels like the system has some loopholes and ambiguities.

We've been told that Bleachbit and hammers are one acceptable way to declassify information. And now we're being told that we need to go through the underwear drawers of the President's wife and teenage son looking for.... well, whatever the fuck they're looking for.

I don't think this is going to work out the way you bidophiles hope it will. But what's one more epic fail amongst several hundred other epic fails... :abgg2q.jpg:

Yeah, it feels like the system has some loopholes and ambiguities.

That is putting it mildly.

We've been told that Bleachbit and hammers are one acceptable way to declassify information. And now we're being told that we need to go through the underwear drawers of the President's wife and teenage son looking for.... well, whatever the fuck they're looking for.

I have only said about 100 or 200 times on this forum that Hillary should be in jail for what she did.

I don't think this is going to work out the way you bidophiles hope it will. But what's one more epic fail amongst several hundred other epic fails...

Since I like Biden even less than Trump, I am hardly a bidophile, but while I do not expect Trump to end up in jail, I do think this will turn out to be a bigger thing that you suspect. I did not even really expect him to be indicted, but clearly his lawyers do.

Special Master To The Traitor's Shysters - "You Can't Have Your Cake and Eat It To".

NEW YORK — The senior federal judge tasked with reviewing the materials seized by the FBI from Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate sharply questioned the former president’s attorneys Tuesday during their first hearing before his courtroom.

Judge Raymond Dearie pushed Trump’s lawyers repeatedly for refusing to back up the former president’s claim that he declassified the highly sensitive national security-related records discovered in his residence.

"You can’t have your cake and eat it,” said Dearie, the “special master” picked by U.S. District Court Judge Aileen Cannon to vet Trump’s effort to reclaim the materials taken by federal investigators.

Judge Dearie is the Speical Master that the Traitor wanted. Judge Dearie is the Special Master the D.O.J. agreed to.

Judge Dearie has requested evidence in support of the claims made by the Traitor's latest group of shyster's regarding classified documents found at the Traitor's Florida Shit-A-Lago. So far the shyster's have been less than forth coming. Which will not work out for them.

Playing games with the Special Master won't work. Either there or there is NOT evidence to support the Traitor's claims.

I am betting there is not.

Special Master To The Traitor's Shysters - "You Can't Have Your Cake and Eat It To".

NEW YORK — The senior federal judge tasked with reviewing the materials seized by the FBI from Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate sharply questioned the former president’s attorneys Tuesday during their first hearing before his courtroom.

Judge Raymond Dearie pushed Trump’s lawyers repeatedly for refusing to back up the former president’s claim that he declassified the highly sensitive national security-related records discovered in his residence.

"You can’t have your cake and eat it,” said Dearie, the “special master” picked by U.S. District Court Judge Aileen Cannon to vet Trump’s effort to reclaim the materials taken by federal investigators.

Judge Dearie is the Speical Master that the Traitor wanted. Judge Dearie is the Special Master the D.O.J. agreed to.

Judge Dearie has requested evidence in support of the claims made by the Traitor's latest group of shyster's regarding classified documents found at the Traitor's Florida Shit-A-Lago. So far the shyster's have been less than forth coming. Which will not work out for them.

Playing games with the Special Master won't work. Either there or there is NOT evidence to support the Traitor's claims.

I am betting there is not.
Even if he didn't, like Obama took 30,000 classified documents and returned them when discovered, all Trump has to do is return them.
Your idiocy is amusing.

He's really thrown in with some shitty attorneys over the last few years.

On the other hand, no reputable lawyer will go near him, so I guess this is the best he can get.
d1s5koeud1p91.png

Seems it will not be long till we hear all about the special master really being a never-Trumper all along.

The special master, Raymond J. Dearie, said Tuesday that if Trump’s lawyers don't officially counter whether the documents the former president took are classified, then Dearie will side with the DOJ.

“As far as I'm concerned, that's the end of it,” he said.

All semantics' aside...
Obama was not allowed to store anything and he simply returned it.

He did not try to store anything, the NA did it for him, which is how it is supposed to be done.

The difference between keeping documents in your bedroom and office of your home and in a secure NA warehouse is not semantics

If a document is marked 'classified' and a POTUS deemed it 'unclassified', the 'classified' marking would still be on the document. There is no requirement to physically alter the document.

You following this so far?
But there is a requirement to tell the document's owners of the declassification so that all other copies can be properly marked.

He did not try to store anything, the NA did it for him, which is how it is supposed to be done.

The difference between keeping documents in your bedroom and office of your home and in a secure NA warehouse is not semantics
I know...Yahoo told you.
We all know we don't know when media outlet to believe.

Forum List

Back