🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Specific details on Kevin Clinesmith‘s guilty plea in Durham probe

Comey is effed. He has been chosen as the fall guy by the powers that be.

Joey and Barry are guilty, but nothing will happen to them.

Comey is effed. He has been chosen as the fall guy by the powers that be.

Joey and Barry are guilty, but nothing will happen to them.
Depends on the evidence Durham has. If Comey sings they have no protections but there is also the communications between Strozk and Obama that were referenced in texts. IF they have these that lead to Biden and Obama all bets are off.

Moonglow, you bloody hillarious. Ummm baby, they gots lots of evidence.......among my favorite are the notes from Peter Stroz from January of 2017-------which specially states who was in on the conspiracy meeting including...Yates, susan rice, comey, biden and OBAMA himself. You should research what Nunez has been releasing.

Moonglow, you bloody hillarious. Ummm baby, they gots lots of evidence.......among my favorite are the notes from Peter Stroz from January of 2017-------which specially states who was in on the conspiracy meeting including...Yates, susan rice, comey, biden and OBAMA himself. You should research what Nunez has been releasing.

They dont like facts. Only. ORANGE MAN BAD!

Interestingly, this Coup attempt is well documented. They never thought Hillary was going to lose and now they have screwed themselves.

For the liberals who kept mocking this investigation and saying “Any day now!”

That day was Friday. The first domino just fell. Evidence and specific documents are below.

If you just go to Herridge’s Twitter feed, there is a ton of specific evidence without political bias.

Americans:

For the liberals who kept mocking this investigation and saying “Any day now!”

That day was Friday. The first domino just fell. Evidence and specific documents are below.

If you just go to Herridge’s Twitter feed, there is a ton of specific evidence without political bias.

Who?

Liberals hate to read actual facts. I bet few, if any read the tweets from Herridge.

Forum List

Back