Specific Example -- PC gone Amuck..

flacaltenn

Diamond Member
Jun 9, 2011
Hillbilly Hollywood, Tenn
There seems to be a problem with the spokeperson (note I didn't identify HER gender), who is suggesting these changes to the Atheletic Dept "sensitivity training". Not just inarticulate.. I'm suspecting brain damage from so many fill, rinse, and wash cycles done to her from the re-education authorities...

Ohio College Considering Mandatory Transgender Sensitivity Training For Athletics Department « CBS Cleveland

OBERLIN, Ohio (CBS Cleveland) – Oberlin College is considering a set of rules in the athletics department which would include mandatory transgender sensitivity training for all of its staff and coaches.

“It is basically intended to sort of be a 101,” Emily Clarke, a junior and member of the committee, told Campus Reform. “We also talk about choice, privilege and agency in presentation of gender and pronouns and ends with trans-allyship dos and don’ts. It’s basically like, don’t question people about their transitioning processes, respect pronouns and names, don’t use ‘ladies’ or ‘gentlemen’ when addressing a group of people.”
The new guidelines would replace pronouns “he/him/his/she/her/hers” with “they/them/theirs.”
Besides training, the new policy would also require that the athletic department documents replace “FTM” (female-to-male and “MTF (male-to-female) with “a transgender student-athlete who was designated a female at birth and is/is not taking medically prescribed hormone replacement therapy related to gender transition” and “a transgender student-athlete who was designated a male at birth and is/is not taking medically prescribed hormone replacement therapy related to gender transition,” Campus Forum reported.

Frys my bacon when this gets serious press.. Because it not only HARMS the LGBT legitimate causes, but it tells me how little a College education does these days to produce FUNCTIONAL and rational human beings..

Forum List

Back