Speculate about why DeSantis shipped migrants from Texas to Martha's Vineyard when he has so many in florida.

He doesn’t.

Maybe because they are being dumped. On the tarmac. No heads up so preparations can be made and agencies can organize resources? You, the sorts of things mature people do as opposed to political stunts using people’s lives. Tell me, are migrants subhuman in your world?
You claim they are being dumped in NY, Chicago, etc. but they are initially invading the Border States. You see nothing wrong with that. 😆 Residents of those towns have property damage, cattle killed, being afraid to go out at night, etc. and have to use THEIR Resources Are those living on the Border Subhuman in your world with their local towns being used as dumping grounds?
Notice you didn’t respond to your denial about Biden flying in Illegals in the dead of nite . I’m from the NY area and know for a fact he’s flying them into Long Island and Westchester . Keep defending it. It’s what Dems do best

MV is a vacation island for the wealthy. What infrastructure does have to help migrants? Public transportation? Resources? Affordable housing? How about the means to get back to Texas for their court hearings? Maybe you ought as DeSantis why he got rid of them so quickly...like before they were even his state (if they even intended to go there)? That’s a fair question right?

If you had read my other posts I wouldn’t need to repeat myself. I think the burden should be shared more equitably but, when it is, you guys have a meltdown and falsely accuse Biden of midnight flights secretly moving migrants :rolleyes:

You mean as opposed to just shipping them off and dumping them?
Good Point. These people are released based their return to court on a certain date. A state official enticing migrants to fly across the country where they would have no means of making their court date is going be stopped by a federal judge.

You claim they are being dumped in NY, Chicago, etc. but they are initially invading the Border States. You see nothing wrong with that. 😆 Residents of those towns have property damage, cattle killed, being afraid to go out at night, etc. and have to use THEIR Resources Are those living on the Border Subhuman in your world with their local towns being used as dumping grounds?
Notice you didn’t respond to your denial about Biden flying in Illegals in the dead of nite . I’m from the NY area and know for a fact he’s flying them into Long Island and Westchester . Keep defending it. It’s what Dems do best
What difference does make when they are flown?
I've searched the Internet for released ICE detainees committing crimes in the community and I have found none. Do have a link?

Last edited:
What difference does make when they are flown?
I've searched the Internet for released ICE detainees committing crimes in the community and I have found none. Do have a link?
Do you Honestly believe the Media is going to broadcast the property destruction of the Ranches not including animal killings, etc? Do a little research. If you can’t find anything, get back to me
The claim was that Biden isn’t flying them anywhere in the dead 💀 of nite which was a lie

Do you Honestly believe the Media is going to broadcast the property destruction of the Ranches not including animal killings, etc? Do a little research. If you can’t find anything, get back to me
The claim was that Biden isn’t flying them anywhere in the dead 💀 of nite which was a lie
I would expect local newspapers and local TV to carry the story.

The fact that if they were caught committing a crime, they would be returned to detention and it would destroy any chance to stay in the country. That would be a pretty strong incentive to walk the line.

It would seem much more likely that locals would blame any crimes on the illegals that the government has turn loose in their town.

Last edited:

The fact that if they were caught committing a crime, they would be returned to detention and it would destroy any chance to stay in the country. That would be a pretty strong incentive to walk the line.

It would seem much more likely that locals would blame any crimes on the illegals that the government has turn loose in their town.
All I did was look On Line. You can also. How much stink did you hear about the Florida man who took in a Illegal alien and he stabbed him to death? Guess you didn’t hear about that either. Can you imagine if the opposite were true? The Media would be calling him a MAGA REPUBLICAN

Just ONE SMALL EXAMPLE. IF you are capable , try to educate yourself

ONE MORE ! ETC, ETC.

Ulloa was released to a man named Francisco Javier Cuellar, a Jacksonville, Florida, resident and a father of four children. It remains unclear how Ulloa arrived in Florida, but it’s possible that the Biden administration flew him from Texas to Florida (in the dead of night) using taxpayer dollars. In an interview with the Post, Cuellar’s daughter revealed that, “My dad told me one day he was going to the airport, and then this guy came out of nowhere and was at work the next day.”

Five Words ; IN THE DEAD OF NIGHT AND THE LYING BRANDON SUPPORTERS DENY IT??

You see NOTHING wrong with this either, do you???

Last edited:
MV is a vacation island for the wealthy. What infrastructure does have to help migrants? Public transportation? Resources? Affordable housing? How about the means to get back to Texas for their court hearings? Maybe you ought as DeSantis why he got rid of them so quickly...like before they were even his state (if they even intended to go there)? That’s a fair question right?
Actually, they do have a lot of low-income housing for their maids, gardeners, chauffeurs, equerry staff, chefs, caddies, waitstaff, bootblacks, footmen, ladies in waiting, silver polishers, and tennis coaches.

Those low-rent units are largely empty this time of year. All that was needed was the money to rent them for the refugees, and Allah knows, there is plenty of that on Martha's Vineyard.

Then they could have enjoyed the up to eight months of financial assistance the sanctuary commonwealth of Massachusetts promised them while waiting for the job market to find a place for them on MV.

All I did was look On Line. You can also. How much stink did you hear about the Florida man who took in a Illegal alien and he stabbed him to death? Guess you didn’t hear about that either. Can you imagine if the opposite were true? The Media would be calling him a MAGA REPUBLICAN
link

There is nothing secretive or illegal about these flights, most are in the daytime. Some of the flights are deportations.

There is nothing secretive or illegal about these flights, most are in the daytime. Some of the flights are deportations.

So Brandon is deporting people from Texas to Westchester NY, Nashville TN, and Jacksonville FL. Who knew these illegals crossed the borders only to be deported into the cities they came from here in the US.

Last edited:

Nice try but you are mistaken. I have already posted threads that say otherwise. I don’t live too far away from Airports on Long Island and Westchester; Biden is flying them in the middle of the night

Nice try but you are mistaken. I have already posted threads that say otherwise. I don’t live too far away from Airports on Long Island and Westchester; Biden is flying them in the middle of the night
ICE Air Operations has over a dozen planes flying day and night 7 days a week moving detainees and deportees. If they only few in daytime, they would need a lot more planes and congressmen would be raising hell over ICE's inefficient use of resources.

ICE Air Operations has over a dozen planes flying day and night 7 days a week moving detainees and deportees. If they only few in daytime, they would need a lot more planes and congressmen would be raising hell over ICE's inefficient use of resources.
Nice try but no cigar. You wanted proof; I did that. Biden is flying illegals in the middle of the nite; they are landing on Long Island and Westchester

Forum List

Back