Speculate about why DeSantis shipped migrants from Texas to Martha's Vineyard when he has so many in florida.

I wrote her in. The Libertarian candidate was an idiot that year.

you cannot even keep your lies straight.

Dude, you got busted in a lie, do not make it worse by doubling down.
Dude, believe what you want, it won't affect me in the slightest.

EDIT:

I just saw your post in which you researched my past posts looking for discrepancies. LoL! You put a lot of effort into this.

I'm glad this board gives you something to do besides the Black Velvet.

Happy to amuse you, admiral!

I've invited my son who has recently gone full on Bidenista since marrying a psychologist. I told him my account name, but asked him not to tell me his. That will remind me to be kind to all the Democrats on here (kind but snarky), and of course I want him to see me being respectful of my elders.
Your ignorance always is amusing.

I just saw your post in which you researched my past posts looking for discrepancies. LoL! You put a lot of effort into this.

No effort at all, took about 12 seconds during a time out of the football game.

Nice way to play off your lies, turn it around on to me.

This highlights why it is hard to be lair, you cannot remember the lies you told a year ago and the internet is forever.

No effort at all, took about 12 seconds during a time out of the football game.
Still, most men would have not taken that much trouble.
Nice way to play off your lies, turn it around on to me.

This highlights why it is hard to be lair, you cannot remember the lies you told a year ago and the internet is forever.
I'm glad you feel you accomplished something, I really am.

Hey, I once told a girl that I had to go out of town for a funeral to get out of a date, when really I had found a girl I thought would be more likely to sleep with me. You could track that down and bust me out with only a little more effort.

Still, most men would have not taken that much trouble.

I am one of those odd people that back up their claims, so when I called you a liar, I wanted to back it up.

I'm glad you feel you accomplished something, I really am.

I did not accomplish anything. You keep trying to make this about me, but it is not about me.

Why not just man up and admit you lied, would be a much better route than what you are taking.

He got excited and typed too fast, Admiral. He's a good speller.

Not really, I would be in trouble if not for spell check. There is a reason I work numbers and data!

But I am happy the Admiral found my typo, it is a good diversion for you.

I am one of those odd people that back up their claims, so when I called you a liar, I wanted to back it up.
Huh.

You just lied yourself. You didn't call me a liar, you called me a lair.
I did not accomplish anything. You keep trying to make this about me, but it is not about me.
Of course it's about you. You don't want to talk about what a brilliant move it was for DeSantis to ship those illegals to Obama and his minions, so you try to make it another of your "dig me" threads.
Why not just man up and admit you lied, would be a much better route than what you are taking.
I prefer to watch you whine and cry about it, than to "admit" something that isn't true. I raised five kids. If I had given into temper tantrums, they would have have turned out nearly so well. In fact, they might have become the kind of adults who wake up with a hangover and try to whine other posters into doing what they want them to.

Cringy . . .

Of course it's about you. You don't want to talk about what a brilliant move it was for DeSantis to ship those illegals to Obama and his minions, so you try to make it another of your "dig me" threads.

I talked about the topic of the thread, your topic to be exact.

The topic of the thread was not if it were a good idea, just why he choose to fly illegals from Texas instead of Florida.

If you wish to talk about if it were a good idea or not, start a thread on that.

I prefer to watch you whine and cry about it, than to "admit" something that isn't true.

You lied, there is no other way around it. All your projection on to me will not change that simple fact.

This is the 3rd forum we have been on together, you have less integrity here than at the last two, why is that?

I talked about the topic of the thread, your topic to be exact.

The topic of the thread was not if it were a good idea, just why he choose to fly illegals from Texas instead of Florida.

If you wish to talk about if it were a good idea or not, start a thread on that.
Why? So you could play Great Mouse Detective on that one also?
You lied, there is no other way around it. All your projection on to me will not change that simple fact.

This is the 3rd forum we have been on together, you have less integrity here than at the last two, why is that?
I guess that's the kind of question that sister Democrats would love to ask Donald trump. Nice try. How about the one about have you stopped beating your wife?

I have no way of knowing why DeSantis did that. Of course the Democrats on here will jump on that issue. Give us your best guess or Theory of why he did that.

Humorous answers encouraged.
I was listening to someone on the radio speak about this. Instead of dumping migrants in Martha's Vinyard Republicans and Democratic governors could actually strategically work together and spread these migrants out so we don't have a future ghetto full of migrants where there are no jobs. If my community needs 10 landscapers, 10 fast food workers, 10 maids, then interview and find 30 good refuges and ship them to us. We need low wage workers. They would love to have those jobs.

And if the turn out to be a criminal or slacker, deport them. No government programs for at least 5 years.

Forum List

Back