Speech and Photo OP, $1.6 Million...

You know, I could understand this if he were still looking to win the election, but why bother now? Considering the financial state of the country, is this really a prudent way to spend taxpayer dollars?

Obama to Fly Over 9 Hours Just for Speech on Immigration | The Weekly Standard

Good thing there's an office on his plane.

And a bi-partisan group of senators are supporting this.

This is the next big piece of legislation. Those who vote against it, will be voted out.

You know, I could understand this if he were still looking to win the election, but why bother now? Considering the financial state of the country, is this really a prudent way to spend taxpayer dollars?

Obama to Fly Over 9 Hours Just for Speech on Immigration | The Weekly Standard

Good thing there's an office on his plane.

And a bi-partisan group of senators are supporting this.

This is the next big piece of legislation. Those who vote against it, will be voted out.

I'm aware of the pending legislation, I didn't realize the senators also supported wasting $1.6 million taxpayer dollars. I understand the President also has an office in that White House thingy, they remodeling? Why not have the speech in the Rose Garden?

You see, hazlputz, this thread isn't about the immigration bill, it's about whether or not it is wise to drop what will probably amount to more than $2,000,000 just to give a speech that could just as easily be given from the White House.

Perhaps now that you've had it explained to you, you can tay on topic...

Forum List

Back