🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Speech: "They Accuse us of The Holocaust of Hurt Feelings: How Trans Agenda Destroys Human Life & Common Sense" | Matt Walsh Live at New Mexico State

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
the speech starts at the 13 minute mark. watching now. will summarize the best part. Walsh actually starts by speaking about the Trump charges

• Banned
Nothing better than a washed-out actor lying for his daily bread.
he's an actor? i didn't know

he gets heckled right off the bat, and then yells back, which i don't have to tell you because i'm sure you're already watching the video *eyeroll*

he's an actor? i didn't know

he gets heckled right off the bat, and then yells back, which i don't have to tell you because i'm sure you're already watching the video *eyeroll*
Try not to get yer eyes stuck when they roll back. His antics are well-known which is why he is washed out. Some day this blogger fascination fad will die and I can't wait for many to STFU!

• Banned
Try not to get yer eyes stuck when they roll back. His antics are well-known which is why he is washed out. Some day this blogger fascination fad will die and I can't wait for many to STFU!
Matt makes the point that if trans people have always existed, and that their lack of coming out leads them to suicide, we have had massive suicide epidemics in history, which it just don't

then he calls trans culture "a suicide cult"

Forum List

Back