🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

spelling

Apparently some take offense to my spelling rather than the contex of what I have to say. In the words of Red on that 70's show, when I die lay me in my coffin face down so that all those (in this case don't like the spelling of what I have to say ) CAN KISS MY ASS...

How lazy can you be? The computer can even correct the spelling for you.
you make mistakes ---now you are saying you are PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
here, post # 33 = a BASIC grammar error
That's not a quote by me.
this is YOUR post!!!!!!!!!!!!
''''''There's two boys who don't skip many meals!''''''
should be ''there ARE''
and you're a TEACHER!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is English your first language?
BOOOOOOOOOM
UNDENIABLE you made a BASIC grammar error
don't try to bullshit your way out of it

Apparently some take offense to my spelling rather than the contex of what I have to say. In the words of Red on that 70's show, when I die lay me in my coffin face down so that all those (in this case don't like the spelling of what I have to say ) CAN KISS MY ASS...

you make mistakes ---now you are saying you are PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
should be ''there ARE''
no wonder the blacks graduate at lower levels with teachers like you

should be ''there ARE''
BOOOOOOOOOM
I asked you a question. Is English your first language?

should be ''there ARE''
no wonder the blacks graduate at lower levels with teachers like you

????? What do you mean?

should be ''there ARE''
BOOOOOOOOOM
IRRELEVANT
adjective

1. not connected with or relevant to something.

should be ''there ARE''
BOOOOOOOOOM
IRRELEVANT
adjective

Why are you so terrified of questions?

should be ''there ARE''
BOOOOOOOOOM
IRRELEVANT
adjective

...it is OBVIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...ANOTHER fk up by you

should be ''there ARE''
BOOOOOOOOOM
IRRELEVANT
adjective

...it is OBVIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...ANOTHER fk up by you
Answer the question.

should be ''there ARE''

Let's be fair.

As you know, in informal conversation, it is OK to say, for example, "There's 50 states in this country" instead of "There are 50 states." But one has to use the contraction. "There is 50 states" is definitely wrong.

Many (comparatively) younger people spell so badly because they have simply not read as much as we senior citizens have. People who read a lot spell better because their eyes become accustomed to the correct spelling.

It drives me up the wall when posters confuse it's with its. And some people, bless their little hearts, are confused by "there," "their," and "they're."

should be ''there ARE''

Let's be fair.

As you know, in informal conversation, it is OK to say, for example, "There's 50 states in this country" instead of "There are 50 states." But one has to use the contraction. "There is 50 states" is definitely wrong.

Many (comparatively) younger people spell so badly because they have simply not read as much as we senior citizens have. People who read a lot spell better because their eyes become accustomed to the correct spelling.

It drives me up the wall when posters confuse it's with its. And some people, bless their little hearts, are confused by "there," "their," and "they're."
what he said was incorrect

should be ''there ARE''

Let's be fair.

what he said was incorrect
What is your first language?

Forum List

Back