Spending cuts galore! Donald wins big on two year budget bill! Small government, FTW!

Did I say cuts? I meant to say increases. So much for small government fiscal conservatives.

Senate passes massive 2-year budget deal
Come on Storm dog. Give the guy a chance. In Trump's second term, with a real Republican majority, he will start this government on the right fiscal track. Right now, Democrats are holding him hostage. 2020-2024 are going to be the beginning of the golden years. Viva Trump.

The House of Representatives spends the money. The senate merely rubber stamped it and the President signs the check. The important question is what programs are democrats willing to cut?

He doesn’t want a shut down to fuck with the election.

Do you actually think he would NOT sign a budget with lower spending if the DEMOCRATS sent him one to sign?

Not sure what point you are arguing.

Do you actually think he would NOT sign a budget with lower spending if the DEMOCRATS sent him one to sign?

His team helped to negotiate this bill. He is supposed to be the most awesome, greatest, most amazing negotiator to ever live on this or any other planet.

And this was the best he could do? :21::21::21::21::21:

Did I say cuts? I meant to say increases. So much for small government fiscal conservatives.

Come on Storm dog. Give the guy a chance. In Trump's second term, with a real Republican majority, he will start this government on the right fiscal track. Right now, Democrats are holding him hostage. 2020-2024 are going to be the beginning of the golden years. Viva Trump.
That's nonsense. DJT and republicans monopolized the federal government when he was elected.

The House of Representatives spends the money. The senate merely rubber stamped it and the President signs the check. The important question is what programs are democrats willing to cut?

"I will never sign another bill like this again"
...Donald J Trump March 23, 2018.

How did that work out for you?

Let's get this straight. There are three entities involved in the process, and two of them are controlled by Republicans. So the blame goes to the remaining entity.

What a load of nonsense.

Golden years for Trump? If the POS gets 4 more years he'll be sorry he didn't quit Dems will make his life miserable and hopefully bring about his end

His team helped to negotiate this bill. He is supposed to be the most awesome, greatest, most amazing negotiator to ever live on this or any other planet.

You're pretty naïve if you think this kind of negotiation is easy in any way. This budget BS has been going on for decades. 10-20 term representatives know all the political tricks(and dirty tricks) that there are. And you know that Democrats were never going to work with Trump. They'd rather hurt the country than give Trump a policy victory. And all you have to do to see I'm right is to be reasonable. Viva Trump.

You're pretty naïve if you think this kind of negotiation is easy in any way. This budget BS has been going on for decades. 10-20 term representatives know all the political tricks(and dirty tricks) that there are. And you know that Democrats were never going to work with Trump. They'd rather hurt the country than give Trump a policy victory. And all you have to do to see I'm right is to be reasonable. Viva Trump.

"I will never sign another bill like this again"...Donald J Trump, March 2018

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Let's get this straight. There are three entities involved in the process, and two of them are controlled by Republicans. So the blame goes to the remaining entity.

What a load of nonsense.

Because in the legislative process, the 3 branches don't have the same job in lawmaking. The president doesn't make laws all he can do is sign a bill on his desk so to say that he is one of the "3 entities" and thus equal to the other 2 in any substantive way is just well.....bullshit.

What a load of nonsense.

Because in the legislative process, the 3 branches don't have the same job in lawmaking. The president doesn't make laws all he can do is sign a bill on his desk so to say that he is one of the "3 entities" and thus equal to the other 2 in any substantive way is just well.....bullshit.

What a load of nonsense.

Golden years for Trump? If the POS gets 4 more years he'll be sorry he didn't quit Dems will make his life miserable and hopefully bring about his end
Come on Poindexter. There won't be that many Dems left after 2020. Just imagine what will happen when you have to play his game. Viva Trump. KAG

"I will never sign another bill like this again"...Donald J Trump, March 2018

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
I said something like that after my first marriage. What's your point? Is this the place where you moralize about how Trump is a low down liar in spite of the FACT that he has put more effort into keeping his promises than any other President in your lifetime. Viva Trump

More like golden showers for Trump. I bet the POS can't even balance a simple fucking check book ledger, and has been elected by MAGA Dupes, to balance the federal budget and pay off the federal debt in 8 years.

I said something like that after my first marriage. What's your point? Is this the place where you moralize about how Trump is a low down liar in spite of the FACT that he has put more effort into keeping his promises than any other President in your lifetime. Viva Trump

This is not 1st grade, he does not get an E for effort. Results are what matter. But nothing will ever change as long as partisans like you give their side a free pass all the time

Forum List

Back