Spendthrift Obama declares April “National Financial Capability Month”

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
It appears this is not an april fools joke. The WH loon is serious.!!

Obama Proclaims April the Month to Teach Young People ?How to Budget Responsibly? | CNS News

April 1, 2013

(CNSNews.com) - President Barack Obama, who has increased the national debt by $53,377 per household, has proclaimed April “National Financial Capability Month,” during which his administration will do things such as teach young people “how to budget responsibly."

“I call upon all Americans to observe this month with programs and activities to improve their understanding of financial principles and practices,” Obama said in an official proclamation released Friday.

“My Administration is dedicated to helping people make sound decisions in the marketplace,” he said.

"Together, we can prepare young people to tackle financial challenges--from learning how to budget responsibly to saving for college, starting a business, or opening a retirement account,” he said.

It's the government that needs to learn to budget responsibly.

When many of us dutifully pay our taxes again this year, we'll be reminded of how irresponsible government is when it comes to stealing and spending our money. And, yes, it is stealing.

Government having the ability to take as much of our money as they want simply by making laws that allow them to do that would be the same as if criminals were allowed to make laws saying they could come to our house and take what they want.

As I watch other countries seeking to confiscate citizen's retirement accounts and large chunks of their savings accounts, I wonder how long it will be till some Democrat introduces a bill that will allow them to steal whatever property or savings we have.

It's the government that needs to learn to budget responsibly.

When many of us dutifully pay our taxes again this year, we'll be reminded of how irresponsible government is when it comes to stealing and spending our money. And, yes, it is stealing.

Obozo insists that americans pay taxes while he prints TRILLIONS of dollars a year and gives it to his banker buds.

Forum List

Back