"Sperminator" Schwarzenegger scorned over love child.

Now take a look at how recent this list is.

The list you gave for the dems has OLD crap going back decades

So, are you saying it's ok for Democrats but not for Republicans? Dear Lord, you are one sick puppy.

How the hell can you not just condemn the behavior - no matter what 'side' of the aisle? You're a deluded freak, Septic Tank, you really are.

The wingnuts usually do excuse their people by accusing the other side of being worse. In this particular case I would use this illustration:

Shelton_C20070904.jpg

I'm looking for something comparable when the rightwingnuts do it too.

God forbid we should look at each incident or issue on its own merits. I do think those on the right can do that more effectively than those on the left generally can. There are exceptions of course.

When will you people on the right quit claiming you are more moral than other people?

Your people are no more moral than any other people.

Your reps get caught stealing, adulterating, stealing votes and taking money with as much frequency as any other people.

You just keep pretending your guys dont do this crap.

Its time to stop pretending to believe this hoaky crap.

you actually believe it or not have a valid point, here is mine in all this;

WHEN the dems get the same amount of media ink, video and audio, for doing same, I'll stop bitching...ok?

when you beat others over the head with your supposed morality and then break all your own designed rules you are a hypocrit.

Dont like it?

Then stop pretending your more moral to get votes.

I'm not reading this entire thread, BUT I must say I never remember Arnold running on a platform of morality.

I'm flabbergasted that in this was kept a secret for ten years given the media scrutiny on Ahnold in a leftwing state where many would have liked to take him down.

Great point!!

They let Arnold stay because he gave Republicans a bad name

OH MY GOODNESS! :eek:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

THANKS for the good chuckle Frank! seriously, that was pretty darn funny!

It's even funnier to those of us who happened to be on another board way back when Arnold ran for CA governor,

and cons like Frank were swooning in adoration and dancing in celebration.

BTW, Gov. Terminator was a push over that continually got clunked over the head by democrats while he sat by and did nothing..

He was no more of a Republican than John Edwards was a democrat.

edwards was and is a democrat.

You dont get to deside what party others are a part of

That was my whole point.....

Some dude said: "Schwarzenegger registered as a Republican, hes yours."

I was pointing out that just because you happen to belong to party X doesn't mean you're really a member of that party or subscribe to that said parties ideology.

Great point!!

It's even funnier to those of us who happened to be on another board way back when Arnold ran for CA governor,

Not only are people entitled to change their mind, but most honest and objective people do so often.

I voted for Obama and felt great when he won. Now I thinks he's a steaming pile of shit.

Go figure.

Great point!!

ummmm, wasn;t Crusader Frank doing that here? Maybe it was other republicans? That's part of what made me chuckle....the twisting and turning and spinning of the right....to try to get some blame on the Democrats for this....

I still think it's funny! :lol:

TIME Magazine: Ahhnold!?

In 1999 Schwarzenegger told George magazine of his bitterness about the frenzy over Monica Lewinsky and Bill Clinton and the waste of time and energy it represented. "That was another thing I will never forgive the Republican party for," he said. "I was ashamed to call myself a Republican during that period." But Arnold may identify with Clinton for any number of reasons. Two years ago, when he first considered a gubernatorial run, Gary South, a strategist for Governor Gray Davis, sent reporters a story from Premiere magazine that accused the star of repeatedly groping female interviewers and detailed various extramarital shenanigans on the sets of his films—claims that Schwarzenegger denies.

This guy fondled someone I know personally.

He grabbed a perfect stranger outside a resturant as he was leaving and she was entering.

He grabbed a perfect strangers thigh and told her she had "Great wheels".

He denies he does it but then still does it.

I at least respect that unlike Newt Gingrich he didnt use the same shit he does to try and force people out of office.

Last edited:
So you girly men think that men should marry men because Schwarzenneger fathered a child with a staffer? What a convoluted load of sh*t.

When will you people on the right quit claiming you are more moral than other people?

Your people are no more moral than any other people.

Your reps get caught stealing, adulterating, stealing votes and taking money with as much frequency as any other people.

You just keep pretending your guys dont do this crap.

Its time to stop pretending to believe this hoaky crap.

you actually believe it or not have a valid point, here is mine in all this;

WHEN the dems get the same amount of media ink, video and audio, for doing same, I'll stop bitching...ok?

John Edwards didn't get enough media?

ummmm, wasn;t Crusader Frank doing that here? Maybe it was other republicans? That's part of what made me chuckle....the twisting and turning and spinning of the right....to try to get some blame on the Democrats for this....

Conservatives were proposing amending the Constitution so Arnold could run for president...

...of course, after that wore off, ironically, they became birthers. :lol::lol::lol:

Conservatives were proposing amending the Constitution so Arnold could run for president...

...of course, after that wore off, ironically, they became birthers. :lol::lol::lol:

Yep Orrin Hatch mainly, but others too. And Orrin is still in there isn't he?

Forum List

Back