Spicer: 'It's Not A Ban!' Trump: 'It's A Very, Very Strict Ban!'

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
I almost fell into the trap as well. With the media incorrectly labeling it a ban repeatedly, it is tempting to do the same. A ban would mean no one is allowed in, this EO restricts who can get in with more vetting, not a ban. English word, has a definition and everything.

Just be glad it wasn't the muslims who landed on Plymouth rock

The president said this weekend that the order was “a very, very strict ban.”

White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeatedly denied on Tuesday that President Donald Trump’s executive order barring travelers from certain countries was in fact a “ban,” although the president and Spicer himself called it just that on Monday.

More: Sean Spicer Insists Muslim Ban Is Not A ‘Ban,’ But He And Trump Both Called It One

I can't keep up. This is over my head.

90j to 120 days is not ban numb nuts, its temporary. Also only a few countries are involved.

It's not a Muslim ban...

Lakhota has shit for brains.

Really now.... Seems like your brains have turned to shit since Donnie said it himself:

So after he took office on the 21st, he asked his goons how he could pull this promise off for his sheep. And they said, call it a "travelers ban".

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can understand the ignorance on this issue if this was the 1830's and you all were standing around in your corn fields and relied on news coming from the town crier passing by. Otherwise, no excuse.

The clown car can't figure out who's driving .

What a disaster . They can't even get their lies straight .

I heard a guest on MSNBC last night saying that all new administrations have training wheels - but this is ridiculous.

spicer speaks w/perfect fluidity vs ANY of Obama's Press Secretaries, pausing constantly... To concoct lies

Forum List

Back