Spicer: There's no question deep state at work in Government

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
"I donā€™t think it should come as any surprise there are people that burrowed into government."

Friday at the White House press briefing, when asked if there is a ā€œdeep stateā€ of government employees possibly loyal to the Obama administrationā€™s agenda, press secretary Sean Spicer said, ā€œI think that thereā€™s no question when you have eight years of one party in office, there are people who stay in government ā€” and continue to espouse the agenda of the previous administration.ā€

Spicer: Thereā€™s ā€˜No Questionā€™ Deep State at Work in Government
---------------------------------------------------------------------

But of course the sheep let it go right over their heads, the truth is to hard to accept that is why they are going against Trump and standing up for America.

No. What you're advocating is a blind partisan purge, paranoia driven and unnecessary. No one who works for the federal government can be a Democrat now? Is this a free country or not? I would be PISSED if I were let go just because I voted for Hillary. How would you like being fired for who you voted for?
Will you please think about what you're saying?

No. What you're advocating is a blind partisan purge, paranoia driven and unnecessary. No one who works for the federal government can be a Democrat now? Is this a free country or not? I would be PISSED if I were let go just because I voted for Hillary. How would you like being fired for who you voted for? Will you please think about what you're saying?
So now "Deep State" is all the rage. The new boogeyman.

A big, dark conspiracy lurking in the shadows of our government.

There are people who seem to think life is a freakin' Tom Clancy novel.

You can stay as long as you don't leak, and carry out his policies professionally. You can't do things like targeting, etc.
No. What you're advocating is a blind partisan purge, paranoia driven and unnecessary. No one who works for the federal government can be a Democrat now? Is this a free country or not? I would be PISSED if I were let go just because I voted for Hillary. How would you like being fired for who you voted for?

All Obama appointees and Hillary supporters should be fired! Actually all Democrat supporters should be fired. That's the only way to make the executive branch work properly without subversive actions against the administration.

No. What you're advocating is a blind partisan purge, paranoia driven and unnecessary. No one who works for the federal government can be a Democrat now? Is this a free country or not? I would be PISSED if I were let go just because I voted for Hillary. How would you like being fired for who you voted for? Will you please think about what you're saying?

I started thinking that yesterday--they seem to have watched too many episodes of the X-Files.

All Obama appointees and Hillary supporters should be fired! Actually all Democrat supporters should be fired. That's the only way to make the executive branch work properly without subversive actions against the administration.
You are a silly goose.

"I donā€™t think it should come as any surprise there are people that burrowed into government."

Friday at the White House press briefing, when asked if there is a ā€œdeep stateā€ of government employees possibly loyal to the Obama administrationā€™s agenda, press secretary Sean Spicer said, ā€œI think that thereā€™s no question when you have eight years of one party in office, there are people who stay in government ā€” and continue to espouse the agenda of the previous administration.ā€

But of course the sheep let it go right over their heads, the truth is to hard to accept that is why they are going against Trump and standing up for America.
These people were on the job long before Trump took office and will be there long after he is gone

Let's see how many of these Obama moles are going to be bawling their eyes out when they have been charged with sedition and treason? That includes the seditious traitors in the LIB MSM who knowingly made public classified Gov. documents.

Yes......and we know where they are.....

Around Tikrit....

Fucking moron....

Let's see how many of these Obama moles are going to be bawling their eyes out when they have been charged with sedition and treason? That includes the seditious traitors in the LIB MSM who knowingly made public classified Gov. documents.
Sure....you keep a running count for us.....

There is an automatic conflict of interest due to public sector unions and because the union bosses supports the Dems.
You are a silly goose.

There is an automatic conflict of interest due to public sector unions and because the union bosses supports the Dems.
You are a silly goose.
What do you suggest?

Loyalty oaths?

Armbands?
Tattoos?

You are a silly goose.
Public sector unions have no power.
They can't strike and can't require membership. Very few government employees contribute to the union

You are a silly goose.
Nah. I was in a union for over a decade. Except for a deluge of robocalls in October prior to an election, I never heard from them, and no one I worked with formed their opinions based on what the Union wanted. That's silly. My son, as a matter of fact, is so staunchly conservative that it would grizzle even your hair, and he was very active in his union for many years. Don't forget how many union members voted for Trump. Your theory doesn't hold water.

No Democrat who cannot do they jobs because of their ideology should remain working in the federal government as they have rendered themselves to be INCOMPETENT.

No Democrat who cannot do they jobs because of their ideology should remain working in the federal government as they have rendered themselves to be INCOMPETENT.
On a case by case basis, if someone (like Yates) refuses to do as commanded due to ideology, fine. I always thought that County Clerk should have resigned, too. But that is not what the OP or some of these other folks are calling for.

How do you define 'Deep State'?

To me it is simply that vast body of professional bureaucrats that make up the long term Federal employment that is close enough to the top of the organization that they feel that they can work around any Presidential policies or Congressionally passed laws to achieve their own goals.

That is very real and it has been reported on from time to time for decades now.

Now their left hand doesnt know what their right hand is doing, true, but it doesnt have to. All that has to happen is that the enforcement desk jockeys ignore what they think should not be criminal and bust people for things that they think should be criminal no matter what the letter of the law actually says. And then their managers cover for them.

This is how people like Bill Ellen get busted for violations of the Wetlands Act, which was a legislative attempt to save water fowl migration sites, and all he was doing was building DUCK PONDS! Eco-Villains? No ā€” Just Pawns in the Federal Land-grab Scam

And this man in Wyoming was busted for building a cattle tank which has nothing to do with migrating water fowl! Wyoming welder faces $75,000 a day in EPA fines for building pond on his property

And the EPA bureaucracy is trying to morph the Wetlands Act into authority over every stream in the nation. EPA Goes After Low-Income Farmers In Land Grab
Drowning our property rights: EPA's misuse of the Clean Water Act

The government bureaucrats are a power, a fourth branch unto themselves and we the People need to reign them in and put them under the heel of the Will of the People.

See how young their reject brainwashing begins lol

upload_2017-3-11_12-12-44.png

Forum List

Back