🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Spies Who Lie - New York Post

ChemEngineer

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2019
(Copied from another wonderful message board)

Spies Who Lie’ leader, cosigners were on CIA payroll when they falsely claimed Hunter Biden laptop was Russian fake
By Social Links for Steven Nelson
Published June 25, 2024, 4:01 p.m. ET

WASHINGTON — Some of the 51 “Spies Who Lie” were active CIA contractors when they claimed files from first son Hunter Biden’s laptop had “the classic earmarks” of Russian disinformation ahead of the 2020 election — a fact that was uneasily noted inside the agency at the time, new records acquired by The Post show.

Former CIA acting director Michael Morell, who previously told Congress he organized the Oct. 19, 2020, letter to give Joe Biden a “talking point” ahead of a debate against then-President Donald Trump, was a contractor at the time, the agency recently confirmed to Congress.

Former CIA inspector general David Buckley also was a contractor at the time of the letter, according to an interim report from two House committees investigating the matter.

2022-front-page-spies-lie-15738706.jpg

more
‘Spies Who Lie’ leader, cosigners were CIA contractors when they falsely implied Hunter Biden laptop was Russian fake

To which I replied:

Find ONE Democrat in America who cares! Just one! I show stories like this to my liberal tennis partner, a retired high school teacher, and invariably the only thing he can say is, "All lies."

He's brainwashed completely. They all are.

A cynic might say that there are no more secrets. Government agencies leak crucial information daily to keep crooked administrations in power and there isn't a judicial agency that can stop it. The CIA hasn't been on top of any critical situation since WW2 and they failed in the most critical attack on U.S. soil on 9/11 2001. Yet the Agency has a secret budget that even Congress can't control. What happens when America's most trusted law enforcement, the FBI becomes nothing but a tool of a crooked administration and the CIA monitors domestic conduct when it failed in foreign policy? The short answer is that we as a Nation are fucked unless we regain control of the agencies we fund.

Forum List

Back