Spill, baby spill....42,000 gallons a day

PRP special weapons loading is not done by AO's. It is done by Personnel Reliability Program members who are screened prior to being allowed in that position.

What kind of weapons? Like I said, the mushroom cloud kind that are manufactured in Amarillo at Pantex.

Well my BS detector went off with your assertion that you loaded nukes on F/A-18s which don't carry nukes. The A-6 was tasked to launch the ALCM and of course in addition to the SSBN's the Navy used nukes on the SUBROC and ASROC (dropped by helo's for the most part, though the Viking could also launch them) so when you tell us that you are loading nukes on an aircraft that isn't set up for them I begin to wonder. And yes an AO is allways there to actually load a nuke.
PRP special weapons loading is not done by AO's. It is done by Personnel Reliability Program members who are screened prior to being allowed in that position.

What kind of weapons? Like I said, the mushroom cloud kind that are manufactured in Amarillo at Pantex.

Well my BS detector went off with your assertion that you loaded nukes on F/A-18s which don't carry nukes. The A-6 was tasked to launch the ALCM and of course in addition to the SSBN's the Navy used nukes on the SUBROC and ASROC (dropped by helo's for the most part, though the Viking could also launch them) so when you tell us that you are loading nukes on an aircraft that isn't set up for them I begin to wonder. And yes an AO is allways there to actually load a nuke.

Wanna bet? If they were just standard weapons, why is it that the front hangar bay doors were closed, and manned by Marines with loaded weapons?

VFA-131 Wildcats was the squadron. The weapons were white with a red stripe, around 12 feet long and about 2 feet across.

Yes, we did load them on FA-18's.

And no, AO's aren't always there to load nukes. Some cannot pass the screenings.

That describes a B-83 fairly well and the F/A-18 was indeed set up to carry them in the nuclear bunker buster role in the 1990's.

Wanna bet? If they were just standard weapons, why is it that the front hangar bay doors were closed, and manned by Marines with loaded weapons?

VFA-131 Wildcats was the squadron. The weapons were white with a red stripe, around 12 feet long and about 2 feet across.

And no, AO's aren't always there to load nukes. Some cannot pass the screenings.

Okay ya know I really don't care what you did, but I hope talking about it to prove something in a web forum is worth risking a disclosure agreement you had to have signed if you did that job...

Listen very carefully now....loading=using ...follow me... if you don't follow me, and you actually did, you had better learn to follow double quick...

Why not go back to insulting me again....K?

Okay ya know I really don't care what you did, but I hope talking about it to prove something in a web forum is worth risking a disclosure agreement you had to have signed if you did that job...

Listen very carefully now....loading=using ...follow me... if you don't follow me, and you actually did, you had better learn to follow double quick...

Risking a disclosure agreement? You do realize those things are only in force for 10 years, right?

And........I transferred from that squadron in 1994. I've been retired since 2002.

By the way, who was it that said I didn't know what I was talking about, as well as stated that an "i can't tell you because it's secret" wouldn't work?

I guess you missed the part where I told you I wasn't a teenager ya stupid prick. Nice to see that your arrogance, combined with your erstatz military training that you sponged off of relatives who actually DID serve.......well........it's pretty easy to see how stupid you are.

Try again fuckstick, you're 0 for 3.

Risking a disclosure agreement? You do realize those things are only in force for 10 years, right?

And........I transferred from that squadron in 1994. I've been retired since 2002.

By the way, who was it that said I didn't know what I was talking about, as well as stated that an "i can't tell you because it's secret" wouldn't work?

I guess you missed the part where I told you I wasn't a teenager ya stupid prick. Nice to see that your arrogance, combined with your erstatz military training that you sponged off of relatives who actually DID serve.......well........it's pretty easy to see how stupid you are.

Try again fuckstick, you're 0 for 3.

Okay fuckhead its your ass... Ramble all you want but he asked you and told you no secret...That wasn't me..... As I said before this doens't mean anything about YOU, and for all we know you could be talking out your ass.... Which in reality we now know you are.... Disclosure agreements 10 years? For nuke BB's?? And you loaded them?? Bullshit!!!!

I warned to shut up about it, I told You I didn't care, and I even tried to give some advice.... But you couldn't leave it alone and had to keep running your mouth trying to impress.... Well now ya outed yourself shithead.... Nice work!

Fact is how many times has it been disclosed we used Nuke BB's?? Good question huh.... Read what I said before about "loading" dickhead.... Fucking IDiot!!!!

You are full of shit, how much who knows but the fact is you are full of it to some degree..... Your "loading" story.... Bullshit!..... 10 year disclosure limit... Bullshit! as far as something like that there is no limit....And an AO would in fact have to be present as well as brass, and at least one tech...

A career military man SHOULD know better, and a level clearance man would not only know dam well better, he would not worry about proving himself to a bunch of forum people he doesn't even know. And lastly, a level clearance man would know the difference between the military agreement and any agreements he signed regarding sensitive data....

So keep talking asshole, keep talking and maybe you can convince a stranger or two whatever you want. But spare me your bullshit, I am neither impressed nor amused. Ya shoulda just shut up instead of trying to convince some strangers, because you went too far that time man... WAY TOO FAR!!!

Now dumass I gave you some more free advice, take it this time and shut up before you make an even bigger ass of yourself. What I do is my business, I told you enough you don't understand it... Which makes my case even stronger.... So for the last time I do not give a fuck what you did, or if you ever served or not... So go and wipe your tears and be comfortable in that fact.

Grow the fuck up asshole.... You pompous dickhead...

Really got your idiotic ass kicked again, gsuck. What a wonderful dumbass, and source of dumbass humor you provide.:lol::cuckoo:

Sure douchebag, sure.... Hey I noticed you got quiet for a while? What happened? Get busted lying one time too many?

Bitch when I want the ramblings of a propagandist and proven liar, I will call you....:lol::lol:

Really got your idiotic ass kicked again, gsuck. What a wonderful dumbass, and source of dumbass humor you provide.:lol::cuckoo:

Sure douchebag, sure.... Hey I noticed you got quiet for a while? What happened? Get busted lying one time too many?

Bitch when I want the ramblings of a propagandist and proven liar, I will call you....:lol::lol:

It is you that needs to shut the fuck up. Earlier today you posted a schematic of an oil refinery. I'm suprised you didn't place arrows in the critical places to place explosives.

Thanks dumb ass ...you are the one trying to impress everyone and leaving dangerous 411 for terrorists at the same time. You are with out a doubt a world class idiot. So "smart" you are dangerous!

It is you that needs to shut the fuck up. Earlier today you posted a schematic of an oil refinery. I'm suprised you didn't place arrows in the critical places to place explosives.

Thanks dumb ass ...you are the one trying to impress everyone and leaving dangerous 411 for terrorists at the same time. You are with out a doubt a world class idiot. So "smart" you are dangerous!

you don't think the terrorists already know where to put explosives?

LOL.....:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You really want to do this again? okay dumass, did ya look at the link it came from? oh yeah I got it from the net..... yeah its a public domain kinda thing moron..... Also it was as basic a conceptual drawing I could find... Ya know what basic and conceptual mean?

Well "basic" is like the classes you took in school, and "conceptual" is just like your understanding of anything so far.....

Entertain us some while you are here poetry man...... Come on gives one of those Haikus of yours....:lol::lol:

here is that pic again....
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/60/RefineryFlow.png
RefineryFlow.png

LOL, Idiot!

Well they do now. Most terrorists are idiots.. The last two airplane ones..this latest one in NY.

This board is fun and games but I for one would appreciate you go a little lighter on shit that could be missused for real.

Thanks

Well they do now. Most terrorists are idiots.. The last two airplane ones..this latest one in NY.

This board is fun and games but I for one would appreciate you go a little lighter on shit that could be missused for real.

Thanks

You have to be the most ignorant man on this forum... Seriously look at the pic .... What does it tell you about oil refining that any terrorist couldn't go and look on wikkipedia for just as I did and found the pic? After all its where I got it... So sorry to burst your bubble moron but the pic is not a secret and does not tell anything that isn't commonly shared already....

First the ignorant Haiku, and now this..... Wow!....Just Wow!

Last edited:

Thanks

You have to be the most ignorant man on this forum... Seriously look at the pic .... What does it tell you about oil refining that any terrorist couldn't go and look on wikkipedia for the pic? After all its where I got it... So sorry to burst your bubble moron but the pic is not a secret and does not tell anything that isn't commonly shared already....

My little story got to you eh? It wasn't a haiku. You have brought it up several times. With all your comings and goings with all the high security... you've never seen a spook?Well sheeeeit sparky...thats what I call family...:lol::lol:

Last edited:

Thanks

You have to be the most ignorant man on this forum... Seriously look at the pic .... What does it tell you about oil refining that any terrorist couldn't go and look on wikkipedia for the pic? After all its where I got it... So sorry to burst your bubble moron but the pic is not a secret and does not tell anything that isn't commonly shared already....

My little story got to you eh? It wasn't a haiku. You have brought it up several times. With all your comings and goings with all the high security... you've never seen a spook?Well sheeeeit sparky...thats what I call family...:lol::lol:

You told a story that made no sense like a haiku..... Don't get pissy with me because no one appreciates your artistic vision...

What in the hell are you talking about a spook goofy? once again all your BS is only understood by you....

look maybe poetry and metaphorical symbolism in speech isn't your forte.... Try getting a paint set and expressing our angst all over a canvas? Should be worth a lot of money once you're dead... That's how it works for you "misunderstood expressionists"..... You die and bam! Your ignorant and mindless bullshit is then called "genius" and ignorant rich people will buy it all up and hide it in their studies....:lol::lol::lol:

You told a story that made no sense like a haiku..... Don't get pissy with me because no one appreciates your artistic vision...
What in the hell are you talking about a spook goofy? once again all your BS is only understood by you....

look maybe poetry and metaphorical symbolism in speech isn't your forte.... Try getting a paint set and expressing our angst all over a canvas? Should be worth a lot of money once you're dead... That's how it works for you "misunderstood expressionists"..... You die and bam! Your ignorant and mindless bullshit is then called "genius" and ignorant rich people will buy it all up and hide it in their studies....:lol::lol::lol:

Well sport...well roll out a cot for you in the HOMO CAGE on my "The List" where I do some of my "mindless bullshit" which has up to now been unnappreciated by 43,731 and still serving...:lol::lol::lol: Thanks for playing:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Hey Gslack, you just got owned bitch!

Well sport...well roll out a cot for you in the HOMO CAGE on my "The List" where I do some of my "mindless bullshit" which has up to now been unnappreciated by 43,731 and still serving...:lol::lol::lol: Thanks for playing:clap2::clap2::clap2:

HHAHHAHAHAHA!!

THanks for clarifying you are an "artist"..... HAHHAHAHHAA!

Now go and ramble some of your "musings" to those 43,731 and counting who give a rats ass about ignorant shit like you post, and leave the people who want posts to be legible alone....:lol::lol::lol:

Hey Gslack, you just got owned bitch!

Sure junior sure...... You say that every time someone else argues with me... it doesn't matter what is said you and/or one of your socks, clones, little brothers or sisters with 0 posts show up and ramble off some nonsense about my getting owned.....

You think I was owned? Sure ya do, after all You are a big time astrophysics PHD candidate who didn't know what FERMI was Arent Ya...... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

So we got konradv and all his socks(ignorant child trying to play adult), Huggy (douchebag artistic expressionist), bikersailor (pompous ass who thinks he must prove his manhood to strangers), and you (ignorant forum faker trying to win debates with claims of superior education which doesn't show in his post).

All of you seem to have a few things in common.... Anyone guess what that is? You all made asses of yourselves, and when called on it went on a rampage..... You think following me around and trolling me makes me look bad????? HAHHAHA! please continue, your self mutilation is a real joy to watch... :lol::lol:

Forum List

Back