Spill, baby spill....42,000 gallons a day

PEACE OFFERING???? gimme a break for what? He didn't need to make nay peace offerings they have a near unstoppable majority..... He wouldn't do something so opposite his so-called party position just to "make nice"..
And even IF he did, what kind of candy-ass does that make him? THe point still remains the same....

He's been looking for a way to get bipartisanship. He offered this as an olive branch to try to get the GOP to work for the people rather than be the party of no.

Try again you sperm burping cum dumpster.

Nice..... Way to show your age pal...

You are an idiot if you believe that nonsense... And from the looks of your insult... Well, you look like another one of the teenage brigade we have trolling this forum lately.... GO play in the kiddie rooms until we call for you punk.....:lol:

Teen brigade? Try again sportcheck, I'm a 20 year Navy vet.

What have you done for this country other than advocate being a greedy prick?

I also see you failed to address the question. Way to go clownshoes.

He's been looking for a way to get bipartisanship. He offered this as an olive branch to try to get the GOP to work for the people rather than be the party of no.

You are an idiot if you believe that nonsense... And from the looks of your insult... Well, you look like another one of the teenage brigade we have trolling this forum lately.... GO play in the kiddie rooms until we call for you punk.....:lol:

First dickhead, I wasn't talking to you. You weren't in the conversation... The teen brigade is people like konradv, spidermantuba and a few other ignorant teen half wits trying to play adult in a web forum... And the fact the moron I WAS talking to (thats not you BTW) was acting just like them, gave me the feeling he was one of their types... Also his asinine and ignorant posts helped in that too...

Second, the point was mine he was arguing it with me.... get it? It was my point you imbecile, he didnt make a point other than nay-saying my point. unless you call what he called me a point.. And if so you are as idiotic as he is..

THird, go fuck yourself you don't know me, you don't read my posts, you can't even folow the thread you idiot... I have been working for the DOD, the DON, and off and on in one capacity or another for 21 years now. First as a regular and the last 8 years as a contractor. My father was WWII vet, Two brothers were Vietnam vets, another brother was Navy UDT, another served two tours and one other was a linguist with Naval Intel out Fort Meade Maryland.....

Now go and take your holier than thou "I served so only I can talk" Bullshit and stick it the same place the DON should have stuck you. peeling taters in the fleet with all the other non-hacker, conscientious objector, turn coat kiss ass liberal douchebags.

Last edited:

First dickhead, I wasn't talking to you. You weren't in the conversation... The teen brigade is people like konradv, spidermantuba and a few other ignorant teen half wits trying to play adult in a web forum... And the fact the moron I WAS talking to (thats not you BTW) was acting just like them, gave me the feeling he was one of their types... Also his asinine and ignorant posts helped in that too...

Second, the point was mine he was arguing it with me.... get it? It was my point you imbecile, he didnt make a point other than nay-saying my point. unless you call what he called me a point.. And if so you are as idiotic as he is..

THird, go fuck yourself you don't know me, you don't read my posts, you can't even folow the thread you idiot... I have been working for the DOD, the DON, and off and on in one capacity or another for 21 years now. First as a regular and the last 8 years as a contractor. My father was WWII vet, Two brothers were Vietnam vets, another brother was Navy UDT, and one other was a linguist with Naval Intel out Fort Meade Maryland.....

Now go and take your holier than thou "I served so only I can talk" Bullshit and stick it the same place the DON should have stuck you. peeling taters in the fleet with all the other non-hacker, conscientious objector, turn coat kiss ass liberal douchebags.

Listen you cock smoking colon jouster, If you would actually READ the post, you would see that YOU had responded to MY post, and therefore, was talking about me.

Or did you not learn how to speak with people? I stated that I was a 20 year Navy vet because I wanted your little pinheaded skull to understand that I'm not a teenager. Been working for the government? Okay, so you've got a job that works with the military on occasion, because unlike the rest of the men in your family, you were either unable to enlist because you're a defective individual, or you're just a coward. Which is it?

And nobody stated that you can't post if you're not military. Might wanna take the chip off your shoulder, what, are you feeling inferior because you never enlisted? That's your issue cupcake, don't project it on me.

What else you got pussy?

THird, go fuck yourself you don't know me, you don't read my posts, you can't even folow the thread you idiot... I have been working for the DOD, the DON, and off and on in one capacity or another for 21 years now. First as a regular and the last 8 years as a contractor. My father was WWII vet, Two brothers were Vietnam vets, another brother was Navy UDT, and one other was a linguist with Naval Intel out Fort Meade Maryland.....

Listen you cock smoking colon jouster, If you would actually READ the post, you would see that YOU had responded to MY post, and therefore, was talking about me.

Or did you not learn how to speak with people? I stated that I was a 20 year Navy vet because I wanted your little pinheaded skull to understand that I'm not a teenager. Been working for the government? Okay, so you've got a job that works with the military on occasion, because unlike the rest of the men in your family, you were either unable to enlist because you're a defective individual, or you're just a coward. Which is it?

And nobody stated that you can't post if you're not military. Might wanna take the chip off your shoulder, what, are you feeling inferior because you never enlisted? That's your issue cupcake, don't project it on me.

What else you got pussy?

Actually gslack is an expert on all Navy jobs. I used to work for the U.S Naval Observatory at Flagstaff Station as a telescope operator, and he was trying to tell me that since I claimed to be the only telescope operator at a time on the particular telescope I ran, that I must be lying, since the Navy has many redundancies and they wouldn't have just one telescope operator on a telescope, and that he knew this for sure because he was a contractor on and off with the military.

So just remember, he knows better than you about the Navy because he's a self proclaimed genius expert,

Self proclaimed genius experts piss me off because they know just enough to say things, but not enough to know how things actually work.

So, the Gay Slacker is an expert on all Navy jobs? Riiiiiiiiiiiight..............contractors who spend 2 weeks out of the year on a ship are SO well informed about things.

Fucker is probably a door to door vacuum salesman in real life. Maybe a janitor on a reservist station even.

What else you got pussy?

Oh my bad I got you confused with the other ASSHOLE who tried the same bullshit you just tried to pull....

Either way an ASSHOLE is an ASSHOLE! The rest still applies to you then...

Punk, you understand what an education is? how about the idea someone might decide to get one on his own? My job is data analysis... if you really are ex-navy, you know there are only two ways a person gets a DA job for the DON and especially the DOD. So again take your lame-ass condescending BS and pack your ass water tight with it.

you know dam good and well what your intent was asshole. I been around long enough to know a bullshit "I was in the military so hush" military bullying tactic when its thrown out like you just tried.... Don't try and bullshit your way out of it now punk you know what you were trying to do.. man-up don't back out like a POS now....

Chip off MY SHOULDER????? You started out calling me an ignorant juvenile name remember? What was it again punk? Sperm something? you seem to have a real infatuation with that don't ya punk? A lot of sperm talk from you.... I get it you are one of the "special" shipmates.... uh-huh, save your hypothesis Dr.dickhead, I think you need to examine your own hang-ups...

What else you got pussy?

Actually gslack is an expert on all Navy jobs. I used to work for the U.S Naval Observatory at Flagstaff Station as a telescope operator, and he was trying to tell me that since I claimed to be the only telescope operator at a time on the particular telescope I ran, that I must be lying, since the Navy has many redundancies and they wouldn't have just one telescope operator on a telescope, and that he knew this for sure because he was a contractor on and off with the military.

So just remember, he knows better than you about the Navy because he's a self proclaimed genius expert,

Tell us how you didn't know that FERMI was NOT a naval telescope as a PHD candidate in astrophysics once more ...... HAHHHAHAAHHAAH! fake!

gslack= General Sensibilities LACKing, is the biggest angry arrogant blowhard ignorant fuck to come along in a long, long time...partisan hack to the tenth degree...

Self proclaimed genius experts piss me off because they know just enough to say things, but not enough to know how things actually work.

So, the Gay Slacker is an expert on all Navy jobs? Riiiiiiiiiiiight..............contractors who spend 2 weeks out of the year on a ship are SO well informed about things.

Fucker is probably a door to door vacuum salesman in real life. Maybe a janitor on a reservist station even.

nah, Dickhead you brought up the your self -proclaimed navy career to try and bully your way through an argument... Remember? You counted on sounding intimidating enough to shut me up.... Well try again swabby...

I have seen enough bullying tactics in my day to know it when I see it. Like spiderman tubby and DR.greg who try and use some bullshit made-up education to try and pull off the same thing... So try something else idiot, navy service means exactly that navy service. it doesn't make you a man, it doesn't make you any better than anyone else. And it certainly doesn't give any right to judge or dictate to me.

I am the guy who gave your CO's/NCO's their heads up. i am the guy you never saw on your rowboat you were assigned to. There are more courageous men than you working as couriers between Meade, DC, and Norfolk everyday so take that bullshit and stow it...

you are no better than anyone else, and trying to imply you are through some assumed navy career is cowardly and decidedly not career navy behavior.

Bite me barnacle bill....

Another "who cares?" story.
The earth has oil in it. Sometimes it gets into the water. BFD. The earth will take care of it regardless of whatever we do.

Wow. So what about the fish that wont be caught, what about the oil that will come ashore, what about the wild life that will die, what about........................Lets all just drill baby drill

But BFD? wow.

I have to say, this Amanda person posted one of the dumbest posts in history. Seriously, this is just sad, and wrong. On every level.

nah, Dickhead you brought up the your self -proclaimed navy career to try and bully your way through an argument... Remember? You counted on sounding intimidating enough to shut me up.... Well try again swabby...

I have seen enough bullying tactics in my day to know it when I see it. Like spiderman tubby and DR.greg who try and use some bullshit made-up education to try and pull off the same thing... So try something else idiot, navy service means exactly that navy service. it doesn't make you a man, it doesn't make you any better than anyone else. And it certainly doesn't give any right to judge or dictate to me.

I am the guy who gave your CO's/NCO's their heads up. i am the guy you never saw on your rowboat you were assigned to. There are more courageous men than you working as couriers between Meade, DC, and Norfolk everyday so take that bullshit and stow it...

you are no better than anyone else, and trying to imply you are through some assumed navy career is cowardly and decidedly not career navy behavior.

I'd hardly call a carrier a "rowboat", and if you're using that kind of terminology, you are one of the civilian fuckers that came onboard and bitched about being at sea because you weren't getting handjobs from your neighbor across the street.

Navy service doesn't make one a man? As a RETIRED Navy man, I would beg to differ, it takes discipline and courage to go through 4 war zones and 20 years without quitting or giving up. Men do that. Pussy assed pud pounding assholes such as yourself do that for us.

It shows us the value of being disciplined.

And yes, I did bring up my service. Why? Because serving 20 years would NOT make me a teenager, it would make me at least an adult. Considering that you've got to be 17 1/2 to enlist, well........do the math.

That is why I brought it up. You apparently had the mistaken idea that I was under 20 years of age.

I'm guessing all you've got is a beer belly, a girlfriend with a strap on and a large collection of porn for when she's at work.

Nice. Way to go you colon pounding penis puffing cum dumpster bitch.

Welcome to the boards.

Now fuck off you goddamn pedant, go please purists.

I'd hardly call a carrier a "rowboat", and if you're using that kind of terminology, you are one of the civilian fuckers that came onboard and bitched about being at sea because you weren't getting handjobs from your neighbor across the street.

HAHAHA! I told you what I did retard, a true RETIRED ex-navy man would know what i was talking about... And he wouldn't ASSUME incorrectly it was on a ship..... What you think the CO just goes where ever he feels like and does whatever he chooses? Well sorry to burst your bubble dumazz but its just not so... Now you can make all the claims you want about me or what I do, but the reality is you as a swabby would never have met a guy doing my job.

Come on man at your age, you can use the big boy insults now. no need for all the homophobic nonsense now... unless..... Well never mind.... I really don't want to know....

Oh my a carrier???? one of my brothers served on CVN 68 from around 79' or there abouts. he was an AO most of his tour I believe. Those big nuke Nimitz class are the way to go he said... And that is one brother of mine who is an incompetent ass... I love him, he's my brother and I would protect him if I could but frankly he is a dipshit and saving from his ignorant self is an impossibility...

Navy service doesn't make one a man? As a RETIRED Navy man, I would beg to differ, it takes discipline and courage to go through 4 war zones and 20 years without quitting or giving up. Men do that. Pussy assed pud pounding assholes such as yourself do that for us.

It shows us the value of being disciplined.

Remember my little story above about my one brother? yeah perfect example of what I am talking about... he couldn't function without someone to keep him squared away. But he spent 2 tours in, and most of that 8 years was in the Pac or Atlantic Fleets. he is still a dipshit though... i wouldn't trust him to tie his own shoes without supervision.

The point is, the navy can help to make you a man, but it will not make you a man by default... ya gotta want to be one first... if ya don't have that, than no amount of military service will change you.

As far as that relating to you? Well lets look at the way you started out with juvenile homophobic insults involving every manner of penis in mouth or ass reference you could...... I figure either you have a problem that you need to come to grips with, or you just never grew up....

And yes, I did bring up my service. Why? Because serving 20 years would NOT make me a teenager, it would make me at least an adult. Considering that you've got to be 17 1/2 to enlist, well........do the math.

That is why I brought it up. You apparently had the mistaken idea that I was under 20 years of age.

Now you are lying.... Buddy you and I both know what you were trying to do by bringing it up, so just knock off the bullshit... you wanted to bully someone on an internet forum, you tried it from the start with your insults. You figured you could pull a navy career out of your ass and expect an immediate amount of respect. Well pal, respect is earned when given back. I can respect your service, and still think you are an asshole.

if you wanted to tell me you were an adult only, then there are numerous other ways you could have and would done that without being a condescending asshole. Sure mention the navy career, be proud of it as you should be, but that was not your intent. your intent was to belittle someone and use your service as a weapon and shield....

I stand firm on my statement. military service does not make you a man, men make themselves men. A coward can wear a uniform just as easily as a brave man. And as a navy career man you can name a few shipmates you wouldn't want to trust in a firefight, just as I can...

I'm guessing all you've got is a beer belly, a girlfriend with a strap on and a large collection of porn for when she's at work.

Nice. Way to go you colon pounding penis puffing cum dumpster bitch.

Welcome to the boards.

Now fuck off you goddamn pedant, go please purists.

Now see? There is exactly what I was talking about.... What adult says that shit? More importantly what career navy man would say it? its retarded, and shows an immature view of things... you still look at things like a teenager.. you figure bigger is better, there is never enough, and extremes are the way to go. You couldn't be satisfied with calling me an asshole or something so basic. you had to go for an extreme.. And more importantly a homosexual overtone extreme.. A true adult with a mature mind wouldn't think that way or try such juvenile nonsense.

Want to know why I assumed you were another teenager trying to play adult? Read your post to me where you started your insults. I mean come on man... It was juvenile. I will post and link to the conversation from my post before your insults began below..

My post to you, Notice I do not insult you or call you a single name...

gslack said:
PEACE OFFERING???? gimme a break for what? He didn't need to make nay peace offerings they have a near unstoppable majority..... He wouldn't do something so opposite his so-called party position just to "make nice"..
And even IF he did, what kind of candy-ass does that make him? THe point still remains the same....

Then your response to me, and notice your juvenile insult...

ABikerSailor said:

Nice...... So we went from a conversation where we disagreed but were civil and respectful, to that in one single post from you..... Does that sound like the kind of thing an adult would do, or more like the kind of childish crap a teenager would pull?

You made a couple of big mistakes... The first one we just went over. And the second, you assumed I was a right winger because I spoke against Obama.. Fact is I am not for either party, in fact I think party politics is a bullshit horse and pony show to keep people bickering while they do as they please. And had you ever actually read any of my previous posts where I addressed this very point you would have known this.

now you can try to bully someone else, I don't intimidate that easily. Sorry but I been around a few years now, and the military service claim isn't saying anything about you other than you claimed you served... you could still be an asshole, or even a coward.... So far the asshole part is pretty much assured....

Methinks the asshole protests too much.

Ever hear of the PRP program for FA-18C/D's?

I was a member with a Top Secret clearance.

What else you got pussy boy?

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Hey GSLACK - I thought computer time in institutions like the one you live in was limited. Do they have computers in the rooms now? How do they keep you from bashing the keyboard over your head, or rubbing feces all over it?

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!

oh my, why that and the "need to know" policy is worth what? Marines guarding doors have the same clearance rating as well. So do certain Ordinance personnel, engineers, deck hands, and anyone else who works on a base, ship or institution with any level of real security. And by "real" I mean heightened above the norm.

What you think that clearance rating gave you access to anything other than what your superior deemed you needed to do your job? If so you have a lot to learn about clearance ratings. Try and take that rating and get past any checkpoint not related to your job and see where it gets you...

My ex- had one too. She was the hot blonde they wanted handing in the weather reports at Goodfellow AFB. She wasn't particularly bright, or privy to anything beyond what she needed to do her job. She got it cause she was hot and they wanted Eye candy in the tower. Dude she never even saw the equipment they used to gather the reports. She carried papers from point A to point B and looked cheerful while wiggling her ass...

So you wiggled your ass or what?

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Hey GSLACK - I thought computer time in institutions like the one you live in was limited. Do they have computers in the rooms now? How do they keep you from bashing the keyboard over your head, or rubbing feces all over it?

Hmm and I thought statements of fact should require a source unless it is simple common knowledge every one knows.

Still no source for the claim huh? Typical..... BTw, I thought you were ignoring me? uh-huh fake ass punk.... Until you provide a source for your number you are useless....

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!

oh my, why that and the "need to know" policy is worth what? Marines guarding doors have the same clearance rating as well. So do certain Ordinance personnel, engineers, deck hands, and anyone else who works on a base, ship or institution with any level of real security. And by "real" I mean heightened above the norm.

What you think that clearance rating gave you access to anything other than what your superior deemed you needed to do your job? If so you have a lot to learn about clearance ratings. Try and take that rating and get past any checkpoint not related to your job and see where it gets you...

My ex- had one too. She was the hot blonde they wanted handing in the weather reports at Goodfellow AFB. She wasn't particularly bright, or privy to anything beyond what she needed to do her job. She got it cause she was hot and they wanted Eye candy in the tower. Dude she never even saw the equipment they used to gather the reports. She carried papers from point A to point B and looked cheerful while wiggling her ass...

Actually, no. Ass wiggling is only for cock smoking colon jousters such as yourself.

I was loading special weapons (the mushroom cloud kind), onto jets. Yes, it does take a bit of a clearance to be allowed around those things and allowed to flip switches in the cockpit of a Hornet.

Next tour was at the Naval War College in Newport RI.

After that? 2 tours of independent duty, one with an MSC vessel and the other one running the MEPS here in Amarillo.

Try again Gee I'm a Slacker. You still ain't impressed me with your beer gut civilian heroics.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!

Actually, no. Ass wiggling is only for cock smoking colon jousters such as yourself.

I was loading special weapons (the mushroom cloud kind), onto jets. Yes, it does take a bit of a clearance to be allowed around those things and allowed to flip switches in the cockpit of a Hornet.

After that? 2 tours of independent duty, one with an MSC vessel and the other one running the MEPS here in Amarillo.

Try again Gee I'm a Slacker. You still ain't impressed me with your beer gut civilian heroics.

AWWW, you still mad?

Well buddy, you could have done all that or you could be a bullshit artist we just don't know.... All we do know is your insults are like those a teenager would use, and your crying about your navy career is getting old....

Oh my "the mushroom cloud kind"???? Dude I bow to your manhood really..... LOL, Yeah an ordinance man....Like that useless one of my brothers....

And at Newport? Wow only a few thousand sailors go there... Dude you are so much more manly than the rest of us now......HAHAHAHA!

So you went from MSC (military sealift command) or supply transport, to MEPS (Military Entrance Processing).... And you ran MEPS in Amarillo? Wow only 65 of those facilities in the country....

you did ordinance, supply transport, and military entrance processing..... Oh my you have just proven you're by far much more manly than anyone else...

You done now? MY points still stand.... And the fact you continue this nonsense, proves my claim you are trying to use your military service as a bullying tactic.... if you weren't you would have shut-up about it by now....

Who are you trying to convince, and what are you trying to convince them of? None of this speaks to your character which was the point I made before. As I said you can be dipshit with a navy career or a dipshit without one. just as you can be a brave or a coward pencil pusher or button pusher. matter of fact I know of several guy doing my job, whom I would consider weasels and cowards too....

it doesn't mean anything beyond some people are dipshits and cowards and some are not.... Now stop trying to ruin what little credit we give you for serving and drop it....

Last edited:
Now you have piqued my curiosity. Which nuclear weapons would those be....exactly? And don't try to hide behind official secrets nonsense the information I am asking you about is long in the public domain. John Finn is a very good friend of mine so I am well aquainted with aviation ordnance men and what they do...heck I am even a member of their association.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!

Forum List

Back