Sponsors are dropping rush.

Sorry Kid Rocks to break your delusional bubble but Limbaugh is going NOWHERE.

As Limbaugh pointed out between his radio show and local affiliates (of which there are over 600) he has over 1,800 sponsors on any given day. Losing seven, or even 70 is as Limbaugh put it, "losing two fries in your McDonald's box of large fries." You just aren't going to care.

Read his transcript and weep:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-f...limbaugh-is-still-on-the-air.html#post4928691

Rush losing 70 sponsers is absolutly great and unprecedent! :clap2:

Who'd of thought that the big fat idiot Rush would really miss a couple of french-fries anyway? Rush is on his way out alright... it's only a matter of a short time. Stay tuned folks.

In his apology Saturday, Limbaugh admitted his "choice of words was not the best, and in the attempt to be humorous, I created a national stir."

He added, "I sincerely apologize to Ms. Fluke for the insulting word choices."

What a fucking liar.

ATtempt to be HUMOROUS?

Poor word choices?

The bruhaha isn't about failed humor.

The bruhaha isn't about word choices, either.

The problem is his point of view about women, generally, and his problem with women's sexuality specifically.

Rush is nothing more mysterious than a woman-hating bully.

He is a ugly fat toad of man,he knows and now we know, too that he is a toxic misogyenist masquarading as a REAL MAN.

As are, I suspect most of his pathetic audience.

I bet the next time that slut will rethink about begging for birth control

I'll bet that Limpballs will clean up his act and rethink twice about attacking any liberal women from now on thanks to Sandra Fluke.

Last edited:
Lolol advertisers that left rush limbaugh show are the ones bleeding to death begging to come back to his show.

Clearing Up Misinformation on Our Sponsors - The Rush Limbaugh Show

" And judging from the reaction of my own brother, who sends me a note last night, "You really lost 28 sponsors?"* No, we have not lost 28 sponsors.* "Well, how can they say it?"* Because they lie and because they don't understand how it works, and that's what I want to try and explain.* In fact, folks, we have three brand-new sponsors that will be starting in the next two weeks.* Now, obviously, I'm not gonna tell you who they are today, but we've got three brand-new, full-fledged sponsors starting in the next two weeks.*

Two of the sponsors who have canceled have asked to return.* We are being very careful about that.* Not gonna give you any names here.* One of them is practically begging to come back.
Everything is fine on the business side.* Everything's cool.* There is not a thing to worry about.* What you're seeing on television about this program and sponsors and advertisers is just incorrect.*"

Fluke is to slut as lewinsky is to blow job.

I saw some flukes hanging out on the street corner just today.

He's about as sincere as Tiger Woods was when he mea culpa'd to HIS sponsors after they dropped his sorry, psycho ass.

Mr. LimpBalls will simply move to Sirius XM if the kitchen gets too hot. He's a big coward behind a mic, sucking on a cigar and probably already on the outs with No. 4 wife. Maybe that's what put him into such a surly mood last week....

Yes he should have claimed he was an entertainer like Mahr who (poorly)hides his extremist political views behind that title so he can call a woman VP candidate of thE "wrong" party a "****". Wasn't that just HILARIOUS and the entire nation laughed because calling women politicians a "****" is not only acceptable speech but just so respectfully engaging in humor, right? Because calling a woman a "****" is what "entertainers" do and what other left wing extremist radicals find to be so fucking hilarious, right? Michelle Malkin, also a victim of leftist hate speech was right when she said Mahr is a cheap, gutless coward trying to hide his uncivil radical, hate filled, extremist views behind the title "entertainer" when it isn't entertainment-it is HATE SPEECH. Or Rush should have pretended to be a news anchor like he one who called Coulter a "right wing slut". Or claimed to be any number of notable public liberal figures and public mouthpieces who have referred to any number of conservative women using gender-based insults, many of which were far more offensive than "slut". Oh sure Rush calling a left wing radical extremist a "slut" is beyond the pale, isn't it?

Because we all know in the lying ass liberal world of rancid hypocrisy, only the left can use these terms to personally attack conservative women and it is business as usual. But if a conservative says it even once, it is "hate speech" of the worst kind deserving of a national uproar. I'd rather lose a limb than be a liberal.

By the way, those of you convinced this has brought about the demise of Limbaugh or his show are not dealing in reality. The number reported as dropping his show is inaccurate and came from the list of station sponsors from one week that were not there the next and falsely reported they left because of Limbaugh. There are more than 16000 national and local sponsors of that radio station and out of 16000, only 3 requested their commercials not air during his show. What wasn't reported is that there is a waiting list of THOUSANDS of sponsors WAITING for airtime on his show. That's it -that number is not impressive when put into proper perspective that there are literally THOUSANDS and THOUSANDS of national and local sponsors on a waiting list and willing to pay top dollar to air during his show and immediately replaced those who requested a different time slot. There is absolutely no shortage of sponsors and that "report" is in reality a deliberate manufactured job by the left wing media. But not so dramatic when the full information is known. Just like for tv and other radio stations, who is on that list is in constant flux. Even though liberals want to pretend something important is going on, it's business as usual and the weekly average of changes in sponsors is actually below average.

ABC -which knows better since the identical thing occurs there too-simply picked up a copy of sponsor names, checked to see which weren't on the list a week later and falsely reported these were all sponsors that dropped because of his show-except it isn't true and most left for reasons unrelated and based on their internal budgets -which is normal business in the world of advertising. Any given week on a list of 16000 national and local sponsors, the number that drop (for internal financial reasons of the sponsor) can be as many as a couple of hundred and be business as usual which is why the people hired to sell advertising time for radio and tv stations are full time jobs to keep it in balance. So ABC, wanting to manipulate people into believing something unusual was going on reported Limbaugh's show itself lost something like 28 sponsors -except it isn't true. That was the list of sponsor names that were on the radio station's list of sponsors the week before but not the week after-and falsely reported they had left because of Limbaugh. Interestingly they failed to report the addition of nearly 50 new local and national sponsors including three national sponsors that specifically requested their commercials be aired during Limbaugh's show. Sponsors that deliberately sought his show to sponsor in response to the hypocritical bullshit. ABC didn't report that because it doesnt fit in with their deliberate attempt to try and destroy him for something that is business as usual when a liberal does it. His show isn't in trouble, there is no lack of sponsors who pay top dollar for the advertising slots and his ratings have gone up. Oh yeah, we can all hear the death knell now, right? LOL

Not everyone is ok with the nonstop hypocritical double standard of the left and the way they use hypocrisy as a club. Personally I don't give a shit if he was sincere in his apology because of the number of left wing extremists posing as a variety of public figures have either never apologized at all or were clearly doing so under pressure.

Last edited:
I wouldn't apologize, I'd tell everyone giving me shit to go fuck off and to go gargle with Rogaine.

I wouldn't give the progressive fucks the satisfaction...

Dumb ass PROGRESSIVE Thom Hartmann calls you a liar, the count he says is 12
When? Last week?

Dumbass.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! He offended me!! I'm suing!
Typical invertibrate lib response. When in distress, run to court with idea of enriching one's self.
You people are a disgrace.

Yow ass-wipes hate the freedom of speech!

I don't speak for the ass-wipes; personally I find incivility declasse and while the Congress can't restrict speech, a civil jury can fine defamatory speech/expression - libel or slander - and make Limbaugh's incivility expensive.

Oh please. It's just words. If anything Ms Fluke will find a ghost writer and pen a book. SHe's already being paid handsomely for her time on the daytime " clucking hen" shows such as "The View".
Now you will ask, "how do you know she is being paid?"....REALLY ?!! Do you think Fluke paid her own way to New York City to appear on tv? No one is that detached from reality.

I don't speak for the ass-wipes; personally I find incivility declasse and while the Congress can't restrict speech, a civil jury can fine defamatory speech/expression - libel or slander - and make Limbaugh's incivility expensive.
A civil lawsuit on Rush for this? Oh I'd LOVE to see that!

So would I. My guess, the defendants would include Limbaugh, Clear Channel and each affiliate which broadcast the dafamatory comments.

Your comment suggests you believe Limbaugh is above the law. Care to explain why (if you do) you have come to this conclusion.
Above the law? No. I just know lefties are clueless about unintended consequences. No, I'm not going to explain it. Why should I warn you how you're fucking up?

No dumb ass to stupid to click on the link? If you noticed he posted it on 3/6/2012
We already know that you were to stupid to click the link:

All the Ads Pulled from Rush Limbaugh's Show - Politics - The Atlantic Wire

Thom Hartmann is a progressive talk show host he's more popular than madcow. He called you a liar.
IF Hartmann said that, then he is a few days behind the news.

Now what about the factual link I posted, dumbass?

UPDATE - list of some major companies that have stopped advertising: Due to the recent deluge of complaints created by the slanderous comments directed at Sandra Fluke by Rush Limbaugh, Sleep Train, Sleep Number Bed, Citrix Systems, Inc., Quicken Loans, Carbonite, AllState Insurance, ProFlowers, WBEC Radio, AOL, Sensa, Allstate, Sears, Heart and Body Extract, Tax Resolution Services, Vitacost, Polycom Federal, ServiceMagic.com, Exergen Corp, NetFlix, Stamps.com, Capital One, and LegalZoom.com and many others have pulled their advertising with Rush. If you wish to thank companies that stopped advertising with Rush, please use this link to find our list of these companies.
Boycott Rush Limbaugh and his advertisers and sponsors

UPDATE - list of some major companies that have stopped advertising: Due to the recent deluge of complaints created by the slanderous comments directed at Sandra Fluke by Rush Limbaugh, Sleep Train, Sleep Number Bed, Citrix Systems, Inc., Quicken Loans, Carbonite, AllState Insurance, ProFlowers, WBEC Radio, AOL, Sensa, Allstate, Sears, Heart and Body Extract, Tax Resolution Services, Vitacost, Polycom Federal, ServiceMagic.com, Exergen Corp, NetFlix, Stamps.com, Capital One, and LegalZoom.com and many others have pulled their advertising with Rush. If you wish to thank companies that stopped advertising with Rush, please use this link to find our list of these companies.
Boycott Rush Limbaugh and his advertisers and sponsors
That looks like a whole lot more than 12, eh Rebecca?

(Rebecca won't answer, I bet)

Forum List

Back