Sponsors are dropping rush.

In his apology Saturday, Limbaugh admitted his "choice of words was not the best, and in the attempt to be humorous, I created a national stir."

He added, "I sincerely apologize to Ms. Fluke for the insulting word choices."

What a fucking liar.

ATtempt to be HUMOROUS?

Poor word choices?

The bruhaha isn't about failed humor.

The bruhaha isn't about word choices, either.

The problem is his point of view about women, generally, and his problem with women's sexuality specifically.

Rush is nothing more mysterious than a woman-hating bully.

He is a ugly fat toad of man,he knows and now we know, too that he is a toxic misogyenist masquarading as a REAL MAN.

As are, I suspect most of his pathetic audience.

I bet the next time that slut will rethink about begging for birth control

You'd lose that bet, pig.
Doesn't change the fact that shes a slut begging for something she should take care of herself. But then again the left only hate certain women don't they?

I see this whole thing as great for America.

Right or wrong, Rush is suffering the consequences of his actions. People need to recognize this. Personal responsibility. It may help people to remember to think before they act.

Second great lesson learned.....

Capitalism at its finest. People dont like what someone does in busienss, people stop supporting that person...or that business...be they an advertiser, a client or a customer.

Ironically, the left is actually applauding things they claim are irrelevant and non existant.......

Right or wrong, Rush is suffering the consequences of his actions. People need to recognize this. Personal responsibility. It may help people to remember to think before they act.

Capitalism at its finest. People dont like what someone does in busienss, people stop supporting that person...or that business...be they an advertiser, a client or a customer.

Ironically, the left is actually applauding things they claim are irrelevant and non existant.......

He lost some, he has gained some.

Big whoop.................................

Not so fast skippy...

Rush: Sponsors ‘practically begging to come back’

Have you noticed that the more indefensible something is that is done by a rightwing leader,

the more the rightwing followers defend it?

That is cult behaviour.

Sorry Kid Rocks to break your delusional bubble but Limbaugh is going NOWHERE.

As Limbaugh pointed out between his radio show and local affiliates (of which there are over 600) he has over 1,800 sponsors on any given day. Losing seven, or even 70 is as Limbaugh put it, "losing two fries in your McDonald's box of large fries." You just aren't going to care.

Read his transcript and weep:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-f...limbaugh-is-still-on-the-air.html#post4928691

So the people who are claiming this is an attempt by the Left to take away Limbaugh's free speech rights are full of shit...

As Limbaugh pointed out between his radio show and local affiliates (of which there are over 600) he has over 1,800 sponsors on any given day. Losing seven, or even 70 is as Limbaugh put it, "losing two fries in your McDonald's box of large fries." You just aren't going to care.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-f...limbaugh-is-still-on-the-air.html#post4928691

Those are local sponsors. Rush is getting pretty desperate if he has to play that card.

So the people who are claiming this is an attempt by the Left to take away Limbaugh's free speech rights are full of shit...
absolutely 100% full of shit.
Limbaugh will always hgave the right to free speech. If someone doesnt want to support him based oin what he says, that will be the result of his own personal decision

Those are local sponsors. Rush is getting pretty desperate if he has to play that card.

I think we see who's desperate to spin this.

You think this is the first time, this has happened to Limbaugh, or Hannity or Beck?

They have lost sponsors before, and the left has cheered and said that meant they were going down.

It didn't happen.

The reason Rush gave this announcement is Rush Listeners have been pounding those sponsors with emails and phonecalls cancelling their subscriptions or informing them, they will use their competitors.

Why do you think two of the sponsors are begging to come back? They are losing business, that's why!

Limbaugh just wanted to set his listeners at ease on how the system works.

But go ahead and spin some more. That's what you are paid to do anyway.

But no matter how you spin this, you lefties LOST.

LIMBAUGH IS GOING NOWHERE!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
I agree. Watching him twist in the wind is much more fun. No need for courts, he'll hang himself.
Rush twist? BWAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA.

Yeah, bring the lawsuit. You want to see how fast this whole scandal blows up in your face, do that. It'll do far more damage than removing your eyebrows to your political 'gains'.

You mean like the one brought against Bill O'Reilly? The one he quickly settled out of court?

I am reasonably sure that Rush would not want a lawsuit. And it would probably go down the same way.
If so confident, why hasn't it been filed already? We know the left has no integrity. I don't pay attention to Bill O'Reilly so I don't know what you're talking about and have little interest investigating.

The media discussion at least has changed about how the democrats cococted this whole thing to deflect away from their own war on Christians. Fluke was an actiivist plant and yet again, one more time, women were made fools of, duped and used.

The media discussion at least has changed about how the democrats cococted this whole thing to deflect away from their own war on Christians. Fluke was an actiivist plant and yet again, one more time, women were made fools of, duped and used.
Again, desperation is wearing through a cheap shoe sole. The fast they run with this or away from it, the more it falls apart.

Yow ass-wipes hate the freedom of speech!

I don't speak for the ass-wipes; personally I find incivility declasse and while the Congress can't restrict speech, a civil jury can fine defamatory speech/expression - libel or slander - and make Limbaugh's incivility expensive.
A civil lawsuit on Rush for this? Oh I'd LOVE to see that!

So would I. My guess, the defendants would include Limbaugh, Clear Channel and each affiliate which broadcast the dafamatory comments.

Your comment suggests you believe Limbaugh is above the law. Care to explain why (if you do) you have come to this conclusion.

Ah well, the obese lying junkie can just go on stating that it doesn't matter.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politic...-advertisers-flee-host-says-everythings-cool/

Talk show host Rush Limbaugh sought to reassure listeners Wednesday after the tally of local and national companies that have pulled their advertisements from his time slot topped 40, insisting that the show will go on and that the program is not losing revenue from the exodus.

At last count, 42 advertisers, two radio stations and two musicians have closed the door on Limbaugh following incendiary comments he made last week about a Georgetown law student who testified before Congress in favor of having birth control covered under insurance plans.

You mean the "fact" card and what actually affects the program revenue and what does not?

Forum List

Back