Sponsors are dropping rush.

That's why I posted the article for you Little Retard, I know you're too mentally incompetent to click on the link.

But.............keep telling yourself that it's only 12. Apparently, the school system that you graduated from forgot to teach you how to count.

Retard you claimed my source was a discussion board it came from Thom Hartmanns web site. I am sure even a retard like you knows who Thom Hartmann is. Don't you retard?

Actually, the link DID go to the discussion board part of the website, why else do you think I called you on it?

Oh..........btw............you are STILL basing your bullshit belief that it's only 12 because you choose to listen to a progressive radio talk show host, hoping that if a progressive speaks up for Limp Idiot that will some how prove your uninformed points.

Got news for ya..........look at an actual news site sometime, it will do you a lot of good in telling you how the world actually is.

Hey retard it's from his web site not just any web site and it was the administrator of that web site under his name that posted it Do you understand that retard?

Do you know what a PSA is, dumbass?

You must have listen to him if you knew he had a lot of PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENTS. So what did he talk about today?
No, I never listen to him. I get the greatest hits when MSNBC or Olbermann plays a clip, but any other info I get is from various Twitter and websites.

You are ALWAYS wrong, Rebecca. Did you realize that? It's true. No matter what the subject, you manage to fuck up the facts and talk out of your ass.

You have a gift.
You are a fucking lying son of a bitch How in the hell would you know the type of advertisements are being aired if you don't listen to him?

That radio station has more than 16,000 national and local sponsors with a long waiting list of those who specifically want their ads to air during his show -it is impossible for them all to advertise during his show so they have a waiting list and pay top dollar for getting air time during his show. You are talking about a handful of sponsors who asked to have their ads NOT air during his show but still are station sponsors and a couple who dropped the station itself. But they failed to mention that the station picked up more than 50 new sponsors including three national ones who immediately took advantage of the flap and paid big bucks for air time during Limbaugh's show. Also no mention of the fact one of the sponsors that initially left then changed their mind, wanted back and were rejected and told to hit the road. There is no shortage of sponsors for this guy's show and his ratings are now higher than before.

ABC has been the train behind this manufactured story pretending something big was going on here hoping to be instrumental in destroying this man and his radio show. Nothing going on and in fact the turnover rate of sponsors is less than average for a radio station.

Let's just check on your own integrity or lack therefore and more likely your blatant hypocrisy. Did you hope to see Bill Mahr destroyed with the loss of his career? Or in your mind, does hiding behind "entertainer" give someone far greater leeway to air their hatefilled, extremist, radical political views and pretend it falls under "comedy" to call a VP candidate a "c-nt"? Any problem with any number of prominent liberal figures referring to a variety of conservative and Republican women as "slut, c-nt, whore"? Of course not. Republican and conservative women DESERVE such treatment, right -because none of that ever bothers the left who immediately come out screeching "FREE SPEECH" and all when people object to it, including even when the victim objects. But defending it is suddenly NOT on their list when it is their ox being gored though, huh? Then it is UNACCEPTABLE and requires the personal destruction of the person who dared utter it.

I'm sorry but everyone knows the left believes engaging in filthy, disgusting, uncivil, hatefilled, personal attacks and demeaning speech is the sole right of the left and see no inconsistency whatsoever for excusing far worse (and far more routine) from their own while demanding the head on a platter of anyone with other political views who also does it. The stench of the double standard is vomit inducing in normal people.

How dare you resent the facts in the face of overwhelming perception!
Liberals are jumping for joy joy in their pretend world believing Rush Limbaugh will be off the air by next week.

Most of those advertisers are local and pulling the ads means nothing. Rush has no loss of Advertisers that I have noticed at all.

Either you're not listening, or you've encased yourself in a bubble. The current total is 40 plus right now, with some big name companies bailing out.

Shit.........even the Girl Scouts are leaving his show. Here's the updated list of people leaving his show so far........

How many advertisers have pulled their advertising from the Rush Limbaugh show after his three-day diatribe that Georgetown University law student was a slut for wanting the university to provide birth control through its student medical insurance plan?

That depends on who you ask, and how you make the tally.

Since dubbing liberal activist Sandra Fluke a slut and asking to see her star in a sex tape, more than three dozen companies, including such big names as Sears, JCPenney, AOL, and Netflix have pulled their support for Limbaugh's show.

The number seems to grow each day, but the conservative radio talk show host boasts that it is no big deal.

Rush said on his radio show that despite what seems like high numbers of advertisers leaving the foul mouthed conservative, everything is cool, reports ABC News.

He also brushed aside the growing defection of advertisers, saying the double digit numbers are “out of 18,000."

He said, "That’s like losing a couple of french fries in the container when it’s delivered to you in the drive thru. You don’t even notice it.”

"Nobody is losing money here, including us, in all this,” Limbaugh said on his radio show Wednesday, according to ABC.

"[The advertisers] are not canceling the business on our stations. They’re just saying they don’t want their spots to appear in my show. We don’t get any revenue from ‘em anyway. The whole effort is to dispirit you.”

ABC offers this list below of "confirmed companies who have officially pulled their advertisements from the Rush Limbaugh radio show."

Service Magic home contractor
Hadeed Carpets
Accuquote Life Insurance
Vitacost vitamin supplier
Bonobos clothing company
Sensa weight- loss program
Thompson Creek Windows
AOL
Tax Resolution Services
ProFlowers
Legal Zoom online document creator
Carbonite web security firm
Citrix software maker
Sleep Train Mattresses
Sleep Number mattresses
Quicken Loans
Girl Scouts of Oregon and Southwest Washington
Cascades Dental
Consolidated Credit Counseling Services
Constant Contact email marketing firm
Philadelphia Orchestra
Reputation Rhino online reputation consulting firm
St. Vincent’s Medical Center
Cunningham Security
Regal Assets precious medal investment group
Freedom Debt Relief
Norway Savings Bank
Portland Ovations performing arts center
Stamps.com

According to ABC, "These companies say their ads were mistakenly run during Limbaugh’s program and have contacted radio stations and media buyers to ensure their ads do not run during his program again."

JCPenney
Capital One
Goodwill
Geico
Sears
PolyCom web conferencing
Matrix Direct
Netflix

ABC adds, "the following companies said they did not intentionally have their ads run during Limbaugh’s show, but are also not specifically taking steps to remove the ads from his time slot."

John Deere
Bethesda Sedation Dentistry
Amberen menopause medication

List of Advertisers Who Have Pulled Ads from Rush Limbaugh Show After Diatribe on Sandra Fluke - National Ledger

Genius...The first list contains SIX national sponsors. The rest are local advertisers which are insignificant. Foe every one of those there are 10 wanting to buy time.
On the national ads, there are tons more wanting to buy time.
The other lists do not count for much as they were never official sponsors in the first place.
From here it looks like your side's little crusade is about to lose it's erection.

Either you're not listening, or you've encased yourself in a bubble. The current total is 40 plus right now, with some big name companies bailing out.

Shit.........even the Girl Scouts are leaving his show. Here's the updated list of people leaving his show so far........

List of Advertisers Who Have Pulled Ads from Rush Limbaugh Show After Diatribe on Sandra Fluke - National Ledger
Not according to progressive mouth piece and #1 progressive talk show host Thom Hartmann Rush has only lost 12

That's why I posted the article for you Little Retard, I know you're too mentally incompetent to click on the link.

But.............keep telling yourself that it's only 12. Apparently, the school system that you graduated from forgot to teach you how to count.

12 NATIONAL sponsors. The local advertisers are minor league. The ad rates are different for local sponsors heard on syndicated shows.
You can wish in one hand and shit in the other. See what you get first.

The sponsors who publicly made a stink about leaving Rush are regretting it big time. And rush doesn't need them. He apologized because he felt he lowered his standards not because he lost sponsors.

Rush has 20 million listeners That's a lot of matresses NOT sold. That's a lot of jc Penney merchandise, not sold, that's a lot of pretty pro flowers, not sold.

These stupid useless idiots will find they fucked up in an already fucked economy.

Rush sure didn't sound very panicked earlier.

BTW since when is AOL a sponsor? Ive never once heard them advertise on his program. Obvious I dont listen all the time, but I would expect that if they were a sponsor that they would have advertisements from time to time.

It is possible that they advertise on his webpage.

Rush is also bigtime multi media.

By the way, What about Glenn Beck? Wait, I can't find the audio I heard on his webpage!!:confused:

The sponsors who publicly made a stink about leaving Rush are regretting it big time. And rush doesn't need them. He apologized because he felt he lowered his standards not because he lost sponsors.

This is pretty much par for Rush. Only this time he attacked 98% of women and during an election year. And no one is buying his apology. We don't want it because it is how you radical extreme righties really feel. Even Mitt said, "ah, maybe those aren't the words I would have chosen.." So even he agrees with Rush. So don't apologize. Own it.

Funny how the GOP are actually afraid of Rush. Mitt wouldn't take on Rush. So how is he going to take on Amadinajad?

I won't be happy until Rush is either

a. Broke
b. In Jail
c. Dead

I will not be happy until obama is tried and convicted for treason, and faces a firing squad.
it's good to have a single standard for people you dislike I guess.

:rolleyes:

Love the tolerance from the left to someone who says something they disagree with. May they meet with someone who treats them the way they like to treat others.

I won't be happy until Rush is either

a. Broke
b. In Jail
c. Dead
And here we have a true example of liberalism.
You people cannot accept the existence of an opposing viewpoint.
You are so incensed over the fact that a conservative dominates his trade you want him "dead, in jail( for what I cannot wait to see what crime Limbaugh has committed) or broke."
Comment such as yours expose the left for what it really is. You people are hateful and vindictive. You have no credibility. You live in a world of double standards and hypocrisy.
You and those who agree with you are a disgrace.

Retard you claimed my source was a discussion board it came from Thom Hartmanns web site. I am sure even a retard like you knows who Thom Hartmann is. Don't you retard?

Actually, the link DID go to the discussion board part of the website, why else do you think I called you on it?

Oh..........btw............you are STILL basing your bullshit belief that it's only 12 because you choose to listen to a progressive radio talk show host, hoping that if a progressive speaks up for Limp Idiot that will some how prove your uninformed points.

Got news for ya..........look at an actual news site sometime, it will do you a lot of good in telling you how the world actually is.

You posted a link to a quote that stated RL lost 12 sponsors, did you not? That is a yes or no question. Not interested in any explanations or excuses.
Yes or No are the only two acceptable answers.

Forum List

Back