Spontaneous Tribute To WWII Vet

Star

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2009

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HID0qiP4nwU"]? Marathon Runners Give Tribute To 95 Year Old WWII Vet - YouTube[/ame]

You notice how the liberals just jogged on by?

There are both liberals and conservatives with dd214's that state Honorable. And all that are sane honor those of the generation that fought in WW2. The fact that you make such an assanine statement is an indictator of your lack of sanity.

Last edited:
We saw this on the news the other day...it brought tears to my eyes, and mr. boe's too!

I usually wear a Veterans cap, and it is appreciated when people thank me for my service. I do agree the older generation from WWII and Korea are a bit special. A Veteran is a Veteran no matter when or where they served, and deserve respect.

That made my day. Very touching of those runners acknowledging one of our greatest generation. Thanks to all of those nice folks.

Yep - no doubt about it, the greatest generation ever. They struggled through the great depression, won a multi-front war then-----then set the table for the greatest economic expansion in world history.

Forum List

Back