Sports

Missouri_Mike

Diamond Member
Nov 5, 2012
I don’t have a link to anything. I’m just asking.

In order to watch a bunch of millionaires play a game just how much pro- black, hate the US, hate the cops, kneel for the national anthem shit do I have to put up with? I’m just wondering how much preaching I have to endure by millionaire ball players telling me how horrible and racist I am to actually watch the game.

Is there any limit to it?

Seriously, how much white guilt do I need to pay for before I can watch a bunch of black millionaire athletes play a game?

I didn’t really give a shit about your politics before but you are making me care. You’re forcing me to care. Why should I?

In order to watch a bunch of millionaires play a game just how much pro- black, hate the US, hate the cops, kneel for the national anthem shit do I have to put up with? I’m just wondering how much preaching I have to endure by millionaire ball players telling me how horrible and racist I am to actually watch the game.

Seriously, how much white guilt do I need to pay for before I can watch a bunch of black millionaire athletes play a game?

I didn’t really give a shit about your politics before but you are making me care. You’re forcing me to care. Why should I?

Oh you poor dear triggered man! How can you stand the fucking injustice of it all? How will you survive yet another indignity?

Oh you poor dear triggered man! How can you stand the fucking injustice of it all? How will you survive yet another indignity?
I’m not going to. That’s my point. I’m not going to sit through some I’m racist bullshit after paying a hundred bucks to go watch the black guy play a game.

If you don’t like it; don’t watch. 100# effective

Tissue?

I’m not going to. That’s my point. I’m not going to sit through some I’m racist bullshit after paying a hundred bucks to go watch the black guy play a game.
Just watch the white players if it will make you feel less bitter. God knows nothing will make you happy

I've lost any desire to watch professional sports on TV when they start up again due to the owners caving in to the liberal loons demands.
Any of the sports talk shows I sometimes watched, have quit talking about sports, and are all about lecturing their viewers on racism and BLM nonsense. ... :cool:

Last edited:

Tissue?
No, I’m good.

I will watch hockey (and other sports I suppose) because I was raised on them and played sports often in my youth. If they bring in politics or talk about social issues, I will mute them. I hardly respect the view of most political "experts" (many who have been wrong about so much the last 25 years of my life), I'm certainly not going to listen to a conglomerate of billionaire owners and their millionaire employees educate me about life and racism.

Just watch the white players if it will make you feel less bitter. God knows nothing will make you happy
Why wouldn’t I watch them. Are they not part of the team? Do the white players have to kneel to the black ones? Before I can actually watch the game?

It is kind of an undignified stance to make me watch you call me a racist before playing a game. How is that justice? What did I do to you other than buy a ticket or turn the TV? I’m racist for doing that?

I do not watch adult men chase after balls for millions of dollars while making hundreds of million dollars more for fascist democrats, you will never find me on a couch donating so much as an eye blink of my life to such ludicrous imbecility! While weak, intellectually fragile males hero worship at the feet of gangland thugs, who absent that stupid ball game, would be out selling crack rocks on the street corner, I am out making the world better for those who like myself, do not! Turn off the television, go out and create something of value out of your life, not some thug like Lebron James life, who absent those legions of imbecilic latent homosexual hero worshiping idiots, would at best be hustling narcotics for a street gang, and at worst already be planted six feet deep! The only thing I despise more than these millionaire thugs are the legions of "intellectual abortions" who suck at their toes..... :wink:

I can't believe they are reduced to showing professional corn hole contests on the sports channel. I didn't even realize it was a sport?
The name of the sport still cracks me up, because when I grew up it meant something totally different. ... :lol: :lol:

Can any lefties explain to me how watching your black millionaire ass play a sport is white privilege?

I’d like to see how this works.

I can't believe they are reduced to showing professional corn hole contests on the sports channel. I didn't even realize it was a sport?
The name of the sport still cracks me up, because when I grew up it ment something totally different. ... :cool:

I like the lumberjack competitions they have in Canada. All reruns, but those guys can handle an axe.

I will watch hockey (and other sports I suppose) because I was raised on them and played sports often in my youth. If they bring in politics or talk about social issues, I will mute them. I hardly respect the view of most political "experts" (many who have been wrong about so much the last 25 years of my life), I'm certainly not going to listen to a conglomerate of billionaire owners and their millionaire employees educate me about life and racism.

Everybody's wrong but you.

The name of the sport still cracks me up, because when I grew up it ment something totally different. ... :cool:

I like the lumberjack competitions they have in Canada. All reruns, but those guys can handle an axe.

It won’t be a sport in the US until you admit some black guy was killed with an axe handle and you white peoples are responsible.

Forum List

Back