Spotify Caving to Leftist Totalitarians and taking down Joe Rogan Podcasts

The_Lyrical_Miracle

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2021
Upon the recent mischaracterization crusade by left wing ideologues, Spotify has taken down 70 episodes.

Here, I'll narrate the reactions for you:

Leftists who can't stand the idea of open debate and want to crush opposing opinion like CCP China: "YES!"

The rest of us: "Huh?"

Of course, the problem lies in the fact that too many corporations care about what left wing platforms like Twitter, Google, Instagram, Youtube, etc. think and express. The active members on social media make up like 20% of the country, but seem to have significant effect on the institutions they attack and bully .

Upon the recent mischaracterization crusade by left wing ideologues, Spotify has taken down 70 episodes.

Leftists who can't stand the idea of open debate and want to crush opposing opinion like CCP China: "YES!"

Of course, the problem lies in the fact that too many corporations care about what left wing platforms like Twitter, Google, Instagram, Youtube, etc. think and express. The active members on social media make up like 20% of the country, but seem to have significant effect on the institutions they attack and bully .

This actually raises the credibility of the anti-vax cause significantly. Most Americans will wonder what the pro-vaxxers have to hide that they have to silence those in the opposition.

This actually raises the credibility of the anti-vax cause significantly. Most Americans will wonder what the pro-vaxxers have to hide that they have to silence those in the opposition.
It's so crazy to see the establishment declare war on Joe Rogan when all he does is have guests from the left and right on his show to share their ideas.

Of course, we know this is a problem for the left because they don't believe people whom they disagree with should be able to share their ideas. Conservatives don't believe this. Conservatism believes in the open marketplace of ideas.

I barely know who Joe Rogan is, but the normal two thirds of the country are starting to see these book-burning mother fuckers for what they are.

The beat down they have coming just got a little more awesome.

That's really sad and unfortunate that like so many other companies, Spotify didn't have the balls to stand up to the Left. I don't listen to them but if I did, I'd sure as hell stop. Does anyone know if Rogan's podcasts are available somewhere else? He sounds to me like someone I'd like to listen to.

It feels like slowly but surely we are losing our right to free speech if it isn't acceptable to the Left.

“The apparent removal of the episodes, all of which were recorded years before the pandemic began, was spotted by JREMissing,” CNET reported. “The fan-made website uses Spotify’s API to compare available episodes to a database of all episodes recorded.”

“The apparent removal of the episodes, all of which were recorded years before the pandemic began, was spotted by JREMissing,” CNET reported. “The fan-made website uses Spotify’s API to compare available episodes to a database of all episodes recorded.”
... and?

No, some Americans will question.

A lot of Americans won't ever know because unless it's on CNN or MSNBC they won't know about it because their Facebook feeds only push stuff at them it knows they want to see and censors a lot of stuff.

And most Americans won't care because they look out the window and say "well it's nice in my backyard so I don't care" and go on about their business.

If Spotify dumps Joe, Americans will dump Spotify. Spotify will be looked down on by Americans as commie trash Democrats use.

No, some Americans will question.

A lot of Americans won't ever know because unless it's on CNN or MSNBC they won't know about it because their Facebook feeds only push stuff at them it knows they want to see and censors a lot of stuff.

And most Americans won't care because they look out the window and say "well it's nice in my backyard so I don't care" and go on about their business.
Or just realize that these are the rantings of an out-of-work actor who will periodically gin up shit to get mouse clicks and stories written.

If he were honest, for example, he'd report the fact that the overwhelming majority of deaths from covid were, are, and will be from those who were not vaccinated. Every reputable source confirms this. Yet you'll never hear that from him.

Its much the same way that Wikileaks likes to pretend that they are for publishing the unvarnished truth...but somehow never seems to leak any data about Al Queda, ISIS, Russia, etc.... Why is that? Its because they aren't interested in the "unvarnished truth"...only giving a black eye to the West--America in particular.

It's more than obvious, at this point, that the information that most Americans consume regarding Covid-19 is extremely bias, flawed, censored, one sided and has largely been used to "hoodwink" our people. All of this misinformation, lies and broken promises about the efficacy and safety of this "vaccine" has made many rich people much richer. We were told that the "vaccine" was very effective. As it turns out...not so much. We were told that it is safe...again..not so much. The amount of people that prolonged their life by using the vaccine is likely significant. That being said.. The amount of people that are (without a doubt) suffering from the "vaccines" (especially the boosters) is becoming very alarming. Even with the Orwellian censorship, this truth is getting out. Statistics in places like Israel and even our own military are making it clear that these vaccines are simply not safe. Especially for infants and pregnant women, but also for healthy athletes and soldiers. Obviously many people will dismiss this post. But some readers (hopefully) may start to actually wonder if these "vaccines" are indeed safe. Remember they said "If you get the "vaccine" you won't get Covid-19"..Now when they tell you "these "vaccines" are safe" are you going to believe them? Shoot up your own child? It's time to think people.

Forum List

Back