Spring Break Kids......F**k You Granny

Your started a thread just yesterday calling out “morons” who wanted to shut down Restaurants and bars, etc. in order to keep the virus from spreading and saving lives.

Trump Should Pay Attention To Small Businesses

Now here you hypocritically accusing these kids of risking the lives of the elderly. Those kids should be home and not a the beach, but under your dopey logic the kids could congregate in restaurants but not beaches?

What gets me is your absolute hypocrisy as you and your ilk have constantly been downplaying the coronavirus crisis as a hoax and a joke and media fabrication. You know you have so spare me any of your insipid denials.

It is Trumptards that have risked lives by their stonewalling any action on the virus sooner. Trumptards are still starting threads that this coronavirus response is way overblown and mocking it.

Fuck you.

I still stand by what I said.

I am totally pissed at the way this was handled.

But, this thread is about how the younger generation is turning it's back on the collective (hoax or not) and saying they'll get theirs first.

These young people only followed the example set by and direction the President.

They caught a party or two down in Florida, not like anyone could have COVID there...
upload_2020-3-18_13-15-22.jpeg

The President told them that this would be fixed two weeks ago and this Democrat led attack on his Presidency.

They haven't closed their schools or colleges and they would have contact everyday there anyway.

President was backed up by talking heads. Nunes told them to goto the Pub and Restaurants... Plenty people on this forum called it all over hyped...

Kids were told to behave this way and were led by the example of the President. Now why are you complaining again?

Your started a thread just yesterday calling out “morons” who wanted to shut down Restaurants and bars, etc. in order to keep the virus from spreading and saving lives.

Now here you hypocritically accusing these kids of risking the lives of the elderly. Those kids should be home and not a the beach, but under your dopey logic the kids could congregate in restaurants but not beaches?

What gets me is your absolute hypocrisy as you and your ilk have constantly been downplaying the coronavirus crisis as a hoax and a joke and media fabrication. You know you have so spare me any of your insipid denials.

It is Trumptards that have risked lives by their stonewalling any action on the virus sooner. Trumptards are still starting threads that this coronavirus response is way overblown and mocking it.

Fuck you.

But, this thread is about how the younger generation is turning it's back on the collective (hoax or not) and saying they'll get theirs first.
Your views are a morass of contradiction and confusion. Try keeping your story straight.

Sorry, moron....

This isn't about the virus.

It could be non-existent for all I care.....

Point being that the country has called for social distancing as a response.

And these chumps (most being left wing when they aren't intoxicated), really don't care because they'll get theirs first and they'll let granny die (even though she likely won't) so they can have their fun.

You might want to stop and think before you blow another post out your ass.

Fuck you.

These young people only followed the example set by and direction the President.

They caught a party or two down in Florida, not like anyone could have COVID there...
View attachment 313161

The President told them that this would be fixed two weeks ago and this Democrat led attack on his Presidency.

They haven't closed their schools or colleges and they would have contact everyday there anyway.

President was backed up by talking heads. Nunes told them to goto the Pub and Restaurants... Plenty people on this forum called it all over hyped...

Kids were told to behave this way and were led by the example of the President. Now why are you complaining again?

Typical left wing bullshit.

Let's make this about Trump.

What was Trump's latest response (which was way late in coming) ?

Are you saying these little chimps can justify their selfish behavior by saying "Well, Donny did it."

Hope you don't have kids.

Fuck you.

View attachment 313161

Are you saying these little chimps can justify their selfish behavior by saying "Well, Donny did it."

People were told not to shake hands and be careful about surface areas...

The President then invited in person the CEOs of major Pharmas. He then went on to shake all there hands and touch the microphone 31 times.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/03/13/trump-handshakes-coronavirus-press-conference/

This is all after he gave warnings...

You hold 19 year old college kids to higher standard than our President....

Children grow up and say they want to be president and point to the way you should behave when being President as a model to aspire too.. The Kids are now modeling themselves on Trump. So yes, you can say because the President did it..

But thanks for pointing out that Trump isn't a man to aspire to like his predecessors.
Here is a story about Biden after he lost after he lost his wife and daughter:

"After the crash, he remained in his home in Wilmington, Delaware. He took the 75-minute Amtrak train to and from Washington each day for more than 30 years. He has called the Amtrak crews “family,” and has even hosted barbecues for conductors and attendants at his home".

You are making a strong case for voting for Biden...

Fuck you.

Your views are a morass of contradiction and confusion. Try keeping your story straight.

Sorry, moron....

And these chumps (most being left wing when they aren't intoxicated), really don't care because they'll get theirs first and they'll let granny die (even though she likely won't) so they can have their fun.

That is the thing about Trumptards like yourself. You will never admit that you are wrong and made an absolute fool of yourself.

Millennials hate Boomers. They'll be celebrating the kill off, and will continue partying as they see the # of Social Security recipients go down.

Millennials hate Boomers. They'll be celebrating the kill off, and will continue partying as they see the # of Social Security recipients go down.

First salvos of the Geriatric War? Don't let the grandkids see granny, they might be trying to kill her off!

Fuck you.

Sorry, moron....

That is the thing about Trumptards like yourself. You will never admit that you are wrong and made an absolute fool of yourself.

If you had any idea of what the standard of "wrong" is with regard to the OP, why don't you share.

You must have something in mind since you made the claim.

Or are we, once again, dealing with your fairy tale world ?

Fuck you.

View attachment 313161

People were told not to shake hands and be careful about surface areas...

The President then invited in person the CEOs of major Pharmas. He then went on to shake all there hands and touch the microphone 31 times.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/03/13/trump-handshakes-coronavirus-press-conference/

This is all after he gave warnings...

You hold 19 year old college kids to higher standard than our President....

Children grow up and say they want to be president and point to the way you should behave when being President as a model to aspire too.. The Kids are now modeling themselves on Trump. So yes, you can say because the President did it..

But thanks for pointing out that Trump isn't a man to aspire to like his predecessors.
Here is a story about Biden after he lost after he lost his wife and daughter:

"After the crash, he remained in his home in Wilmington, Delaware. He took the 75-minute Amtrak train to and from Washington each day for more than 30 years. He has called the Amtrak crews “family,” and has even hosted barbecues for conductors and attendants at his home".

You are making a strong case for voting for Biden...

If I wanted a chef....maybe.

"Boomers" have done nothing but complain about millennials. Not surprising that they tell you to go fuck yourself when given the opportunity.

Please support your comment about "nothing but complain".

There are tons of examples of people complaining about the younger generation.

Here's one of them.

"Yes...these are the little brainwashed shits that follow the likes of Bernie Sanders around with their heads up his ass...fawning all over his ridiculous policies.

Asked (not that I think it was necessary) to stay home...what did they say ? We are not the ones who will die.

I hope they do. Virus, STD, great white shark...I don't care."

Your statement was that boomers do nothing but complain.

If I show you one instance that does not support your comment....your statement is no longer valid.

"Boomers" have done nothing but complain about millennials. Not surprising that they tell you to go fuck yourself when given the opportunity.

Please support your comment about "nothing but complain".

There are tons of examples of people complaining about the younger generation.

Here's one of them.

"Yes...these are the little brainwashed shits that follow the likes of Bernie Sanders around with their heads up his ass...fawning all over his ridiculous policies.

Asked (not that I think it was necessary) to stay home...what did they say ? We are not the ones who will die.

I hope they do. Virus, STD, great white shark...I don't care."

Your statement was that boomers do nothing but complain.

If I show you one instance that does not support your comment....your statement is no longer valid.

You want to play games with absurd semantics because you have nothing better to argue.

"Boomers" have far more negative to say about millennials than positive. Example: you.

Forum List

Back