Springfield Woman Claims She Never Meant To Spark False Rumors About Haitians

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011

JD Vance has admitted more than once he knows the cats and dogs hoax is false, yet he said he is going to keep spreading it.

What special kind of racist fuck does that?!?

Vance also knows the Haitians are here legally, but he keeps saying they are illegals.

The woman behind an early Facebook post spreading a harmful and baseless claim about Haitian immigrants eating local pets that helped thrust a small Ohio city into the national spotlight says she had no firsthand knowledge of any such incident and is now filled with regret and fear as a result of the ensuing fallout.

“It just exploded into something I didn’t mean to happen,” Erika Lee, a Springfield resident, told NBC News on Friday.

Lee recently posted on Facebook about a neighbor’s cat that went missing, adding that the neighbor told Lee she thought the cat was the victim of an attack by her Haitian neighbors.

At least this dipshit has the integrity to admit she was wrong, unlike racists Trump and Vance who willfully continue to spread it.

Pets have been going missing for millennia. It takes a real tard to suddenly notice and decide, "It's those darned immigrants, I tell ya!"

Nativists have always stereotyped and vilified the newest wave of immigrants, always forgetting their ancestors were also immigrants who were likewise discriminated against,

I've posted examples on this forum many times about how the Irish, the Poles, the Italians, the Catholics, the Chinese, Eastern Europeans, all had their turn in the racists' sights.

JD Vance has admitted more than once he knows the cats and dogs hoax is false, yet he said he is going to keep spreading it.
And you knew the minute he admitted that, that the flock wouldn't care one bit.

He knew it too. Once it's in their world, it's The Truth.

Vance also knows the Haitians are here legally, but he keeps saying they are illegals.

The woman behind an early Facebook post spreading a harmful and baseless claim about Haitian immigrants eating local pets that helped thrust a small Ohio city into the national spotlight says she had no firsthand knowledge of any such incident and is now filled with regret and fear as a result of the ensuing fallout.

“It just exploded into something I didn’t mean to happen,” Erika Lee, a Springfield resident, told NBC News on Friday.

Lee recently posted on Facebook about a neighbor’s cat that went missing, adding that the neighbor told Lee she thought the cat was the victim of an attack by her Haitian neighbors.

At least this dipshit has the integrity to admit she was wrong, unlike racists Trump and Vance who willfully continue to spread it.

Pets have been going missing for millennia. It takes a real tard to suddenly notice and decide, "It's those darned immigrants, I tell ya!"
Haitian isn't a race you fucking idiot.

They're brown, that's all that matters to your cult.

Moving on...
According to the scary DATA that you globalists hate, America needs a shit-ton more White people and a shit-ton less dark people.
IMG_5916.jpeg

(Harry Dresden is that a racist or factual statement?)
Let me know if I need to post the data.

LefTard Logic:
”Since Americans maim, rape and kill Americans daily, we shouldn’t deprive Mexico’s people or other foreign filth of the same opportunity.”
As I have shown you time and time again, immigrants are more law-abiding than American citizens.

They are family-oriented, hard working, law-abiding, and deeply religious Christians.

Everything you tards CLAIM you support. It's all a big, fat, lie.

Forum List

Back