Spurs Coach Popovich says 2nd Amendment freedoms are “a myth”, blasts Ted Cruz for wanting to add more armed resource officers for classroom defense

We must refuse to accept gun violence as normal. Gun violence, in all its forms, can be prevented

Yes. All gun violence can be prevented, just like all car violence has been. And what a success our "war on drugs" has been as well.

One major fallacy, though. Guns aren't the problem. A sick and degenerate society is the problem. If a lunatic wants to kill someone ... he or she will find a means to do so -- with or without a gun.

By the way. Your god, Pedo Joe, is surrounded by men with guns. What say you?

Last edited:
So do you as pretty much everyone else here does. However since coach Pop decided he didn’t like the Ted Cruz idea of more resource officer in schools it would be interesting to hear an idea from him.
Yes you want to live in a society that requires armed police to be in every school. You're sick in the head.

it's safe to assume pretty much everyone in America owns a firearm, even liberals like David Hogg and Beto
Guns are awesome tools. I own a number of them and have my eye on a couple more. I've owned a firearm since I was 12 and am nearly 63 now. Not a single person has ever been injured by my firearms.

Yes but puking liberals are experts on everything under the sun. Experts on things they've never heard of or dreamed of. This forum is a prime example. Every liberal here is an expert on everything. Never seen anything like it.
Just say that you are uneducated.

So do you as pretty much everyone else here does. However since coach Pop decided he didn’t like the Ted Cruz idea of more resource officer in schools it would be interesting to hear an idea from him.
All guns do in a learning institution is create a distraction and uneasiness. It's interesting that schools are underfunded as it is. Where is all that extra money coming from?

Guns are awesome tools. I own a number of them and have my eye on a couple more. I've owned a firearm since I was 12 and am nearly 63 now. Not a single person has ever been injured by my firearms.
Whoopi fn doo. And that adds so much to this thread.

Forum List

Back