Spurs Coach Popovich says 2nd Amendment freedoms are “a myth”, blasts Ted Cruz for wanting to add more armed resource officers for classroom defense

Rambling doesn't impress me. I do NOT want cops in the schools.
I don’t give a rat’s twat what impresses you.

I do want some armed professionals in schools to protect students and staff.

Your babbling is of no concern.

Ju

Look this guy can't understand why a gun owner wants sane gun laws.
We already have plenty of "sane gun laws." Our problem is all the insane lunatics who don't give a damn about laws.

Sane gun law #1: Don't murder people with a gun.

Just say that you are uneducated.

th

I don't consider you a mental wizard considering we still haven't seen a proposal from you.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Elimination of all high capacity rifles. More stringent background checks including having a relative vouch for your sanity. I know that last one probably upsets a lot of people in here.
It's not the high capacity that is the problem. Any mountain boy can put out just as many rounds with a 5 round clip than any hero with a 30 round mag, Military types here have had the training and have had background checks for the clearances we held. A few years ago I applied for a CCW permit and the sheriff's clerk was flabbergasted that the FBI check came back in 3 days instead of the 1-2 months it usually took. People like that are not likely to go bananas in a school. As for relatives... they're all crazier than a bedbug.

Of course it is.

We also have sane driving laws, but people break them all the time. Should we create MORE driving laws because of the idiots who can't follow the ones we already have?
Maybe we shouldn't have any laws since people break them.

It's not the high capacity that is the problem. Any mountain boy can put out just as many rounds with a 5 round clip than any hero with a 30 round mag, Military types here have had the training and have had background checks for the clearances we held. A few years ago I applied for a CCW permit and the sheriff's clerk was flabbergasted that the FBI check came back in 3 days instead of the 1-2 months it usually took. People like that are not likely to go bananas in a school. As for relatives... they're all crazier than a bedbug.
Blah blah blah

Pop said the word "selfish" and he's correct. Maybe you should examine what he meant.
I draw my own conclusions based on reason and common sense. If I were a teacher ... I'd have a fully loaded gun on me at all times and extra magazines to boot.

I don’t give a rat’s twat what impresses you.

I do want some armed professionals in schools to protect students and staff.

Your babbling is of no concern.

Why can't the staff exercise their 2nd Amendment rights and protect themselves?

Like at Mandalay Bay.

Forum List

Back