Spurs Coach Popovich says 2nd Amendment freedoms are “a myth”, blasts Ted Cruz for wanting to add more armed resource officers for classroom defense

Why can't the staff exercise their 2nd Amendment rights and protect themselves?
Because teachers are very often too liberal or progressive or woke to want to carry a gun. Cops don’t have that silly problem.

And why should any students and staff be left to the mercy of a cretin n a mission to kill school kids and school staff?

Because teachers are very often too liberal or progressive or woke to want to carry a gun. Cops don’t have that silly problem.

The ones that ran away as opposed to face the shooter?

And why should any students and staff be left to the mercy of a cretin n a mission to kill school kids and school staff?

I said people have the right to protect themselves.

The ones that ran away as opposed to face the shooter?

Piss poor deflection effort. In the recent school shooting by the tranny, three of the cops did run in. They ended the atrocity.
I said people have the right to protect themselves.
They do. And in our society, we mostly resort to the police for that work. I have no qualms about arming teachers, too. But I don’t think we can compel teachers to carry guns. I’m guessing you don’t either.

Piss poor deflection effort. In the recent school shooting by the tranny, three of the cops did run in. They ended the atrocity.

They do. And in our society, we mostly resort to the police for that work. I have no qualms about arming teachers, too. But I don’t think we can compel teachers to carry guns. I’m guessing you don’t either.

th

But then again the progressive liberal wanted to compel everyone to get the clot shot for COVID.

*****SMILE*****

:)

YOU are the one who says your happy land can't happen till I am dead.

How else would a person take that?

Dumbass.
Societies change. Eventually the chimp conspiracy believing trumpanzee will no longer exist. Of course history will laugh at you.

Societies change. Eventually the chimp conspiracy believing trumpanzee will no longer exist. Of course history will laugh at you.

Doubtful. History will be very unkind to you Marxist swine.

We must refuse to accept gun violence as normal. Gun violence, in all its forms, can be prevented

/——-/ Gun grabber desperation. A basketball coach giving legal opinion on Constitutional law?Next, Justice Roberts tells Coach Pop his winning streak is a myth.
BWHAHAHAHA BWHAHAHAHA

Last edited:
Does he have to be an expert to voice his concerns?
He lives in Tennessee where many are asking the same of those who run that state. Like the governor and that worthless old woman Marsha blackburn.
/——-/ And his opinion is no more valid than mine. I say disarm the criminals, the 2nd is not a myth, and arm teachers.

Forum List

Back